Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). (2890 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by ekensi01: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys I'm here with a good news.
Did you love a lady and want her to get hook to you just for sex?

It's not that bad.
Let me explain it one by one.
1. You will have sex with her and then she will always be coming for you for sex.
2. No matter what anybody tells her she will not listen but turn up to you for sex.
3. No side effects.
4. She can get out of it anytime cause it's purely just the pleasure she will enjoy with you
5. Don't think anything serious, it's just the enjoyment she will enjoy from it.

Note; It's not a charm, it's purely herbal.

Please read before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by officialfestus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
cool
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by samysmoothfresh: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
when juju man turn herbalist, every charm automatically turn to herbs

how much be the charm herb lemme use it on mizk angry

2 Likes

Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
ekensi01:

It's not that bad.
1. You will have sex with her and then she will always be coming for you for sex.
2. No matter what anybody tells her she will not listen but turn up to you for sex.
3. No side effects.
4. She can get out of it anytime cause it's purely just the pleasure she will enjoy with you
5. Don't think anything serious, it's just the enjoyment she will enjoy from it.

##Lmao!
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by Mizk(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Only in Africa can you find such backwardness, samysmoothfresh don't mention me on such threads again, ever angry
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by samysmoothfresh: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mizk:
Only in Africa can you find such backwardness, samysmoothfresh don't mention me on such threads again, ever angry

cheesy cheesy
this aint backwardness................................it's More like an advancement in technology-herbal technology that is grin
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by nkeona(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Get this book sex God method by Daniel rose. And see them coming back Only for guys

3 Likes

Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
nkeona:
Get this book sex God method by Daniel rose. And see them coming back Only for guys
Daniel tried in that book, but it's old already. He uses the DEVI formula. The new formula that works like magic is TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide. Read and watch women become addicted to you.

Here is a link to see the inside of the book: https://wetclef.com/topic282.html

1 Like

Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by nkeona(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheDAVIDOFuckG:
Daniel tried in that book, but it's old already. He uses the DEVI formula. The new formula that works like magic is TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide. Read and watch women become addicted to you.
if it still works for me then its not old.

1 Like

Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
nkeona:
if it still works for me then its not old.
Yes, it still works, but TheDAVIDO is an upgrade. An old TV still works. Being old doesn't mean it won't work.

Modified: If the site refuses to load, kindly try again in few minutes.
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by mimimile93: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
ekensi01:

It's not that bad.
3. No side effects.

The only charm or love medicine that can work on a 21st century lady is money. Go and make money bro.
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by AuntyAmope(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol continue quoting urself oo
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by NeeKlaus: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2018
TheDAVIDOFuckG:

You will do anything to advertise your books. Nawa o.
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by ekensi01: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
when juju man turn herbalist, every charm automatically turn to herbs

how much be the charm herb lemme use it on mizk angry
Re: Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). by ekensi01: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
mimimile93:

The only charm or love medicine that can work on a 21st century lady is money. Go and make money bro.

You are far behind life. It works perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Girls In The Shower,goes Viral / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 3) / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.