Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her (2336 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Presh900(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol maybe storm CBN commando style, bonny and clyde comes to mind cool
lol... Forget it then!! I won't even do that for DJ Cuppy
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by mhisbliss(f): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
ask ur mumi dat
see? You don't also respect your mum
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Presh900(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
ask ur mumi dat
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:
Hard time?

Well it depends on the girl... let's say someone like you..

Even a disabled person won't waste much time with you!
wicked!!!
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
maybe you haven't met someone you really liked
so you should waste time on a lady because you like her?..sis time is money..only babies are indecisive.. If you like a yuy say yes if not say no..what is hard there?...you do anyhow within 2 weeks ..am off!!!..no time
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
maybe you haven't met someone you really liked
Really like ke?, not even love sef...i don't waste time on any girl.
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by jakeboss(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh900:
Mynd44 rule 2
na only woman dey do dat
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by kings20(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Itz usually not one person

u misbehave I move away to another person

after I notice u av calmed down

I will come back get your heart and crush it

feels good cool
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by kings20(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

You didn't respond?

That would have been a faster way to derail your virgin thread!! Guess you are now wiser!!

Sai Gobe!

You learn very fast

Nice one
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by UncleJJ(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2017
LethargiQue:
I used charm on her..
WTF! Tell me about dis charm lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEPRESSED !!!!! How Should I Continue / A Lady Goes Unclad, Draws Emoji On Her Ass Dancing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.