Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities (46733 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Conversion(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2017
princetom1:

Xiaomi mi max prime
please do they sell it in nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Techm8: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
For those Interested in the Camon CX air, jumia mobile week starts in a couple days and you can get it for cheaps then.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by iliyande(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2017
How can I use 66-70k to buy those phones ehn undecided
The specs are below 2017 specs with 2017 price
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
eki2000:
What are the specs that your so much adored Samsung or LG or Sony would give you at a price range of #40k. OK you want Tecno to give you every thing for that price range, The smallest Samsung phone with a 13mp camera is J5 and right now it costs #69k, they are just selling brand.

Don't get it twisted. Am not gonna buy name, am gonna buy quality, am gonna Xiaomi redmi series. Tecno ain't close on this at all
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Techm8: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
eki2000:
What are the specs that your so much adored Samsung or LG or Sony would give you at a price range of #40k. OK you want Tecno to give you every thing for that price range, The smallest Samsung phone with a 13mp camera is J5 and right now it costs #69k, they are just selling brand.
I dey tell you. Samsung dey rip people off every day. Check the J5 prime. TFT display, HD resolution, 2400mah battery, and other pretty standard specs for over 80k. Just open mouth and say the Camon CX is better and cheaper and watch Nairalanders unsheat their swords.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Conversion:
please do they sell it in nigeria

Nope, we get it ourselves through aliexpress.com or if u have too much money to throw around, u can buy it from Jumia.com
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
You know you could promote your product without bringing down another product? I've noticed you 'Xiaomi' marketers seem really insecure tho,
yet you keep bashing people that are talking about Tecno, smh

princetom1:

Xiaomi mi max prime

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Tbh I'm tired of the badmouthing, someone came here to read and learn about good products but people will just storm and be saying lies, I still dey use my Phantom 6, nothing don do am.

PetrePan:
this one is already more dan a year...idk why pple still keep badmouthing the product..one should be even more impress with their recent activities/release

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
You know you could promote your product without bringing down another product? I've noticed you 'Xiaomi' marketers seem really insecure tho,
yet you keep bashing people that are talking about Tecno, smh

Market? Smh.
We ain't paid. If u know what we know. You will swear for the likes of tecno everyday u wake. I used to be tecno, infinix and Innjoo fan. Bought up to 20 phone from those companies. But am wiser now, i just say it as it is. Factual

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Lmao he is using the phone as he likes and it's okay for HIM but you want him to download a 1GB Game first so he can find out for YOU? grin grin

princetom1:

All u do is make calls, watch some little video, whatsapp now and then and play candy crush and surf Nairaland . Download a 1gb game on it and find out how ur devices really perform.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol but he doesn't na, he uses his phone how he wants

P.S. What you doing with 200 Apps, no be wahala you dey find?

joseph214:
If you play game a lot and have at least 200 apps you'd understand.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
Tbh I'm tired of the badmouthing, someone came here to read and learn about good products but people will just storm and be saying lies, I still dey use my Phantom 6, nothing don do am.

How will u acknowledge u had been ripped off wen we know the outrageous price u bought that thing. I almost bought too, until i open my eyes send upgrade. Do some little research bro
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henry007(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:
Watch everything i've covered on the Camon CX from the unboxing, performance test to the Camera review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
The Phantom 6? Hahaha an amazing device I have been using since last year, I wasn't ripped off, I haven't had any fault and I'll continue using it.

princetom1:

How will u acknowledge u had been ripped off wen we know the outrageous price u bought that thing. I almost bought too, until i open my eyes send upgrade. Do some little research bro
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Who's this we and what do you know please?

princetom1:

Market? Smh.
We ain't paid. If u know what we know. You will swear for the likes of tecno everyday u wake. I used to be tecno, infinix and Innjoo fan. Bought up to 20 phone from those companies. But am wiser now, i just say it as it is. Factual
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Lmao he is using the phone as he likes and it's okay for HIM but you want him to download a 1GB Game first so he can find out for YOU? grin grin

I already knows wat d outcome will be, just need him to confirm himself. You don't have to dig a hole in your pocket to get a decent phone and all these brands in Nigeria ain't one of such brands. They have fleece Nigerians enough.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
Who's this we and what do you know please?

Come to the Xiaomi thread sir, to find out. Shalom
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol wait, the adverts are why you're angry? The Camons are not useless abeg, enough with the lies. Name the better quality phones at that price?

ExInferis:

There are better quality phones at that price.

Also it's not just the price, it's the loud, boisterous pretentiousness of Tecno when they try to make everyone believe they're the best thing on the planet.

Remember the teasers about the Phantoms?

And the useless Camons?

Yep. That's why i hate 'em.

Infinix and Gionee and even iTel are not as showy and braggy.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
The Phantom 6? Hahaha an amazing device I have been using since last year, I wasn't ripped off, I haven't had any fault and I'll continue using it.

2700mah and helio x10. Again, what do i know
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by paolokonqueror(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
This could very much happen to any phone tho. I was using a Motorola phone and the screen just stopped working for no reason, spent 8k to fix it, it was painful but that's life, doesn't mean I'll never use a Motorola phone, looking forward to getting their Motorola M sef

Mynd44:

Getting tired of a phone is different from thphones developing faults without reason
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
You're missing the point, the owner of the phone is okay with the phone he's using, you're saying he should download a 1GB Game first, without knowing if he's a gamer or if he wants to use 1GB for game? The device is serving him well, that's enough

princetom1:

I already knows wat d outcome will be, just need him to confirm himself. You don't have to dig a hole in your pocket to get a decent phone and all these brands in Nigeria ain't one of such brands. They have fleece Nigerians enough.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
And what is wrong? Are there not phones with even lesser battery capacity? I'm more than okay with my Phantom 6, the funny thing is, the battery is more than durable for me, I do not have issues at all.

princetom1:

2700mah and helio x10. Again, what do i know
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is marketing maifren, you can't even tell me, you're carrying me to a thread
princetom1:

Come to the Xiaomi thread sir, to find out. Shalom
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
This is marketing maifren, you can't even tell me, you're carrying me to a thread

OOk. Enjoy ur phone. Knowledge they say is power. Be informed to make right choices.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
You're missing the point, the owner of the phone is okay with the phone he's using, you're saying he should download a 1GB Game first, without knowing if he's a gamer or if he wants to use 1GB for game? The device is serving him well, that's enough

You are missing the point too, is like u using a Tecno phantom Z and am offering u opportunity to get a Phantom 6 at cheaper price urself
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ExInferis(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Lol wait, the adverts are why you're angry? The Camons are not useless abeg, enough with the lies. Name the better quality phones at that price?

Go away you broke lapdog.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by joseph214(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Conversion:
wow, never seen someone with up to 200 apps! You dey try mahn, how you dey do am?
DavidoArsenal:
Lol but he doesn't na, he uses his phone how he wants

P.S. What you doing with 200 Apps, no be wahala you dey find?

I have apps with categories ranging from games, browsers, tweaking apps, education, music, movies, social media, photo editors, tools and others.
After some months tecno phones would start lagging after at least 100apps are installed.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
There you go, you can't name the quality phones selling at the same price Tecno sells theirs, you had to result to insults, you'll be alright.

ExInferis:

Go away you broke lapdog.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Yes I am well informed, I love my Phantom 6, it's very suitable for me, if you really wanted me to listen to you, you'll tell me things that I need to know if at all, not what you did, thanks anyway. Different strokes, different folks.
princetom1:

OOk. Enjoy ur phone. Knowledge they say is power. Be informed to make right choices.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by princetom1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
dejiWEST:
Yes I am well informed, I love my Phantom 6, it's very suitable for me, if you really wanted me to listen to you, you'll tell me things that I need to know if at all, not what you did, thanks anyway. Different strokes, different folks.

Think of better choice the price of that Phantom 6 can get u. Basics of life is getting value for one's money. Phantom 6 don't qualify for that where there are better choices with better software
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.