Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Negligence Or Blind Trust? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Negligence Or Blind Trust? (328 Views)

How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negligence Or Blind Trust? by Doctorfitz: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2017
As I type this I'm literally sad and disturbed at the level of depravity in our society... Our young girls and boys get sexually assaulted / raped at even tender ages.....i'm challenging fathers and mothers Pls pay closer attention to ur children, yes! You work, yes! You get back late. ........But while you're at work what does your housemaid do to ur little kids? What does your brother, your sister or neighbors to your child? Your children don't even know you how do they open up to you? You're never present in their life.. So instead of talking to you they rather keep silent.

A friend shared a traumatic past of hers with me and I deemed it fit to remind mothers and fathers of this issue we are too scared to talk about Buh it's happening around us... No child be it a male or a female deserves to be raped or exposed to this form of depravity. In the long run it messes up the child...... .Apart from the fact that the child is exposed to diseases, psychologically it rewires the child mentally and the cycle is endless........

This is a very serious issue and it's heart breaking.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Derives Pleasure In Beating Me Up – Man Tells Court / The Dvd Question?? / Parents And Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.