Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31608 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by nwosueugeneken: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Vcblinks(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let's be honest why did 3 million people starve in 1969?

The east hae nothing and is presently a cesspool without infrastructure.

Admittedly, the government should do more to improve the living standards of the people but this chest beating would get you no where.

The east will suffer the most.

No ports, no natural resources, importation being their biggest revenue earner which requires access which they simply aren't blessed with.
ure are a very stupid man. Research b4 u talk like a HE goat. D biggest market in west Africa is where, d largest gas deposits is where, coal production is where. even oil is anambra if not 4 d stupid government.go to my state and find out if there is any potholes.we don't owe workers,foreigners even come around to buy goods providing forex exchange. We export vegetables and we have our rice. So we can do without dat scam called Nigeria. Reason B4 u talk so u would look like a fool

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vcblinks:
ure are a very stupid man. Research b4 u talk like a HE goat. D biggest market in west Africa is where, d largest gas deposits is where, coal production is where. even oil is anambra if not 4 d stupid government.go to my state and find out if there is any potholes.we don't owe workers,foreigners even come around to buy goods providing forex exchange. We export vegetables and we have our rice. So we can do without dat scam called Nigeria. Reason B4 u talk so u would look like a fool

You mean you export ugwu?

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by DrogoG(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
When power was taken from the north, they supported zoning. Now they're back in power and don't support zoning again! F*ucking hypocrites!

This slowpoke said we have tried zoning and it failed.The zoning hasn't failed because we have not had an Igbo president yet! And this same fool wants us to keep having northerners in power which has failed Nigeria miserably! Northerners are very incompetent when it come to good leadership. They're best on looting public treasury and massacring fellow Nigerians! They've contributed nothing positive to this country!

Northerners destroyed this country! They've been in power more than other regions and tribes and still have absolutely nothing positive to show for it! The same region and tribe has been killing Nigerians! Northerners should be banned from any political office for, at least, 20 years. They've caused a lot of damage!!

It is Igbos' time to produce a President. Igbo President will be great for this country because he will be progressive and productive. We have been sitting on the sideline for long!

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by technicallyrich(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
smallmanbiggod:
make winning a habit with me. Don't let doubt cost you the opportunity of winning big..
Scammer.that was how I paid one of you here 6k for a fix game that didn't play
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
DrogoG:
When power was taken from the north, they supported zoning. Now they're back in power and don't support zoning again! F*ucking hypocrites!

This slowpoke said we have tried zoning and it failed.The zoning hasn't failed because we have not had an Igbo president yet! And this same fool wants us to keep having northerners in power which has failed Nigeria miserably! Northerners are very incompetent when it come to good leadership. They're best on looting public treasury and massacring fellow Nigerians! They've contributed nothing positive to this country!

Northerners destroyed this country! They've been in power more than other regions and tribes and still have absolutely nothing positive to show for it! The same region and tribe has been killing Nigerians! Northerners should be banned from any political office for, at least, 20 years. They've caused a lot of damage!!

It is Igbos' time to produce a President. Igbo President will be great for this country because he will be progressive and productive. We have been sitting on the sideline for long!
After Yar Adua died, you supported Jonathan against zoning arrangement, now you want zoning because Jonathan is out of Aso Rock. You are short sighted. When it suits you, it is fine, when it does not suits you, you will cry blue murder. You are inconsistent in your ways.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by murmee: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I told u we import most of the food eaten in Nigeria. Google search and you see Billions of Naira spent yearly to import food. Forget your overhyped sokoto and zamfara agriculture.
And yes I stand by my word, people here import tomatoes, pepper, onions and carrots from Cameroun.
Even the cows are from Niger, Mali etc
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by murmee: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
What's this one saying? I can't understand his position. DOES HE MEAN THAT THE NORTH WILL RULE NIGERIA FOREVER?
That's exactly what he is saying!
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by kenkike(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
BURUKUTU POLITICIANS....
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
xstry:
munji
A toh
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
kenkike:
BURUKUTU POLITICIANS....

Exactly sir
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time

LOL when this man is attacking Buhari wailing zombie started praising him and supporting him haha..

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

You open a thread and you're also the first to comment, just to praise PMB as usual!
With this your attitude, how do you want to prove that you're not one of the BMC as believed by many here?

Show me which oart Nairaland rules and regulation did he go against?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by mannycrown: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

BIG LIE!
In 2011 after Buhari lost to GEJ he said he won't contest again. But that was a big lie.
NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA IS SINCERE. THEY ARE ALL BLOODY LIARS. ALL OF THEM. A to Z. GREEDY AND CORRUPT INCLUDING YOUR NEPOTIC DICTATOR - Buhari.
mohammered junaid or jihad or whatever his name is, is only being a typical BLOODY LYING NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. He will shock himself tmrrow, and not me when he becomes a running mate with an Igbo man. They (Politicians) preach HATE to the minds of the ordinary igbo, hausa and yoruba like Radio Biafra. But share and steal our nation's wealth in UNITY.
USELESS LEADERS OF NIGERIA. I NEVER TAKE THEIR WORDS SERIOUS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN NIGERIANS. EVEN YOUR PRESIDENT BUHARI - who is living out his Selfish ambition of being both a military head of state and civilian president against his very poor health and old age related diseases.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Zedoo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
FriendNG:

This question goes to you. is zoning a PDP idea or APC?

Who is the first person to break the zoning of PDP. North or South? Ebele finish Yar'adua tenure, abandon zoning and contested. Still it is not enough, he insisted in recontesting to which he loose.

Since the return of Democracy, the South has been ruling this nation. It is the Northern time now.

Coup? The Military belongs to the Northern Nigeria, so you can go on with a coup.

Why do you think APC fielded a northern candidate to contest against good luck

Yes the most of the military top ranking officers are of northern descent... It is soo na that during the military era, most of the heads of state Nigeria had were not the most senior officers in the army at that time but due to nepotic powers that be and majority pressure...they emerged top to take power....
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Slimpotter(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

PDP God forbid! But wait, what's difference between PDP and APC? The only difference is in the name! 90% of APC members were formerly PDP members! So, chill.....APC is PDP rebranded!

#fact!

Very wrong statistics.. CPC and ACN are now 10% abi

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zedoo:

Why do you think APC fielded a northern candidate to contest against good luck

Yes the most of the military top ranking officers are of northern descent... It is soo na that during the military era, most of the heads of state Nigeria had were not the most senior officers in the army at that time but due to nepotic powers that be and majority pressure...they emerged top to take power....

Well APC allow a free primary election to hold. Okorocha and Sam Nda-Isaiah from south contested, Atiku, Buhari and Kwankwaso from north contested.

After a free and fair primary election, Buhari emerge as the winner.

Tell us what happen in PDP?

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
DrogoG:

we give up zoning because of jonathan...this has nothing to do with the north....

we dont want somebody like jonathan to become president again...

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by noniSmoke: 3:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Junaid Mohammed is just a confused man.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:04am On Apr 24, 2017
noniSmoke:
Junaid Mohammed is just a confused man.

And so is the British created and manufactured " Nig.ger Area", where Niggas can't see the obvious. He says they have tried rotation and it did not work lol.

How can it work when England, Pakistan, and N Korea are all locked in the same country and expect the results a united homogenous country like Netherlands or Italy put together by their forefathers can have.

Biafra, Oduduwa/Oduduwastan, and Arewa is the only solution. The British know, even those who we love to follow follow at FA Cup wearing Chelsea jersey know.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Kingspin(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

Nobody hate Buhari they people only hate his action and inactions. When people like you talk we know they talking for politics and never for development and good of all. Nigerians are not even interested in who stay in Aso Rock but a system change that we benefit the entire country fairly. Statement from Junid is why Nigeria is in a mess today . If the North develop wont you be happy? If Nigeria as a country develop wont you be pride? We need change for a meaningful develop to happen stop supporting politics over development. Nigeria is not the only country.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by judondasylva(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/22/2019-election-buhari-will-never-hand-igbo-way-north-stupidly-handed-jonathan-junaid-mohammed/

as a country Nigeria can never get better imagine what this man is saying and after saying this, all that he said will still come to pass. and as far as the north are ruling this country forget it, it can only get worse.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
vantage001:
Is the north going to rule forever? I don't understand what the old fool is talking about.
they have a skewed arrangement that will see to that if nothing is done.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by DrogoG(m): 3:18am On Apr 27, 2017
deji15:

After Yar Adua died, you supported Jonathan against zoning arrangement, now you want zoning because Jonathan is out of Aso Rock. You are short sighted. When it suits you, it is fine, when it does not suits you, you will cry blue murder. You are inconsistent in your ways.

You're a m*oron to say I supported Jonathan. I don't support corrupt Nigerian politicians. They're all corrupt and terrible in leadership positions, except in stealing public money.

I've not seen a true leader yet.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 27, 2017
DrogoG:

You're a m*oron to say I supported Jonathan. I don't support corrupt Nigerian politicians. They're all corrupt and terrible in leadership positions, except in stealing public money.

I've not seen a true leader yet.

If you are not a mo*ron, you are not likely to be the first to label someone a m*ron. You display your moronic tendency when you already assume that I care about what you have seen or not.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by DrogoG(m): 3:51am On Apr 27, 2017
deji15:

If you are not a mo*ron yourself, you are not likely to be the first to label someone a m*ron. You display your moronic tendency when you already assume that I care about what you have seen or not.

You're too dumb to say you didn't care. Who you responded to my post? You!
Were you seeking attention? M*oron!
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 27, 2017
DrogoG:

You're too dumb to say you didn't care. Who you responded to my post? You!
Were you seeking attention? M*oron!

You already have the M*ron title to yourself. You can keep it. Not interested.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by orisa37: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Jonathan became President constitutionally. As at now, no Igbo man has the type of constitutional relationship with Buhari which Jonathan had with Yaradua.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by orisa37: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Junaid, stop bleeping your Tigh. Nigeria God is very seriously at work this time around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51