Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31588 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by puremind1: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
edupedia:

.....old boy they are always stupid...they do same for FFK and Fayose....the most unreliable politicians of all time like Junaid....its like their brain went to sleep since PMB came in..
Oya, the slave ojukwus, defend your slavery under the fulani/hausa oligarchy. You have been supporting them against the yoruba. Who is now the slave in Nigeria? Ojukwus will remain slaves until thy kingdom come!!!

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by malton: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Whoever doesn't know this silly, foul-mouthed fellow and his crass opinions by now is a learner.

Junaid Mohammed is a m.oron, just like Professor Ango Abdullahi and Tanko Yakassai. Those 3 idiots are some of the human disaster still plaguing this country to date.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by puremind1: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
MONITZ:
Where re those who feel that Osibanjo will seamlessly take over the reins of this government in case Buhari becomes incapacitated or otherwise to continue?I hope u all re reading meanings into the what this buffon is saying with impunity?It means "Nigeria belongs to us and everything therein,we decide who gets what and when".

Osibanjo might be 'castrated' if anything untoward happens to Buhari as a result of his failing health,and they know that the heavens will not fall because they did things like that in the past.

I think Nigerians re yet to know the extent to which and hausa/fulani would go to acquire power and keep it to the detriment of others...

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:
you south easteners should stop playing with peoples lifes because you feel marginalized...

if jonathan had done well,wouldnt we have voted him for a second term??...

i dont agree with obasanjo on this,rotation zoning rubbish.......we should only vote those that can protect lifes....
........from Fulani Headsmen

There cheesy
Fixed undecided
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by victorvezx(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
The Igbo are not waiting for you to hand over an expired, ungovernable country to them.

We need resource control. Period.
From Biafra to resource control. I don catch u here. E don dey clear for ur eye abi.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by successmatters(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
victorvezx:

From Biafra to resource control. I don catch u here. E don dey clear for ur eye abi.

Biafra will mean we control our resources? Did you go to Night school? grin

Whether we control it as a nation or within Nigeria, we need to start somewhere first.

Are you against restructuring?

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by victorvezx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

Biafra will mean we control our resources? Did you go to Night school? grin

Whether we control it as a nation or within Nigeria, we need to start somewhere first.

Are you against restructuring?
I support restructuring 100%. I want every region to control their resource and have their own police. That's the way forward for Nigeria
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Elbowroom: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Somebody should tell this junaid guy that the Igbos are not interested in aso rock

I think we all know and he knows what exactly the Igbos are clamoring for

What are you clamouring for?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Elbowroom: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I think this man is high on something higher than osogbo weed. Is Goodluck an ibo? Is Bayelsa an ibo state? Moreover, are we not repeating Buhari recession of 1984 from 2015 till date? God gives and takes power to & from anyone at any time mr Junaid.

No goodluck is a Hausa-Fulani

You are the most gullible persin in the whole world
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MONITZ: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
puremind1:

Keep yoruba out of this. Stand up to your masters as you are regarded as slaves in Nigeria. Do not involve Osinbajo in this matter as we shall cross the bridge when we get there. Yar adua died and Gej became president and the sky did not fall. Leave that if PMB dies today, Osinbajo becomes president and nothing will happen. However, Ojukwus are greedy and directionless, that is why no tribe trusts them including S/S. You can see that the core north is your enemy but because of your envy against the yoruba. Your leaders can not stay in opposition for just 2 years you are seen running to APC in droves. No ideology, just ALL GOVT IN POWER ( AGIP). Tinubu that you ojukwus hate was in opposition for 16years until he masterminded APC that sent your adopted fisherman back to the creek. You will never be taken serious unless you borrow one or two leaves from us, the sophisticated Afonjas.

And what makes u feel I am an Ibo?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Elbowroom: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
drss2:
no mind am. who will want to rule a zoo

And where are you living? Let us get you clearly

Are u living in Zambia?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by technicallyrich(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
puremind1:

Keep yoruba out of this. Stand up to your masters as you are regarded as slaves in Nigeria. Do not involve Osinbajo in this matter as we shall cross the bridge when we get there. Yar adua died and Gej became president and the sky did not fall. Leave that if PMB dies today, Osinbajo becomes president and nothing will happen. However, Ojukwus are greedy and directionless, that is why no tribe trusts them including S/S. You can see that the core north is your enemy but because of your envy against the yoruba. Your leaders can not stay in opposition for just 2 years you are seen running to APC in droves. No ideology, just ALL GOVT IN POWER ( AGIP). Tinubu that you ojukwus hate was in opposition for 16years until he masterminded APC that sent your adopted fisherman back to the creek. You will never be taken serious unless you borrow one or two leaves from us, the sophisticated Afonjas.
Shut up what made u sophisticated.yorubas are slaves to the fulanis and hausas and that is an open secre
Any clean yoruba girl that doesn't smell should hit me up asap.for 1 year now I hv bn lokin 4 a clean yoruba girl to marry is it that non of them is clean or they are as dirty as their men
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MONITZ: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
puremind1:

And what makes u feel I am an Ibo or re u saying this in the same manner that u lump every other ethnic minorities in the north with the hausas /fulanis? .
I know u in ur delusion, there re only three tribes in Nigeria,forgetting that there re more than 300 tribes that make up this nation.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MONITZ: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
puremind1:

And what makes u feel I am an Ibo or re u saying this in the same manner that u lump every other ethnic minorities in the north with the hausas /fulanis? .
I know u in ur delusion, there re only three tribes in Nigeria,forgetting that there re more than 300 tribes that make up this nation.

I only referenced Osibanjo b cos he is there presently and the responsibility could fall on him the way it fell on GEJ.

NB:I said the same thing when the mantle of leadership fell on Jona, and it was almost coming to pass before the doctrine of necessity was invoked,the cabal in the north tested the water severally to see how they could do sway with Jona, and his only saving grace was the fact that he is of the Ijaw speaking stock who could do and undo with regards to Nigeria's main source of income, if u know Wat I mean!

They knew that they dared not mess with the guy because he had the backing of the militants who would do anything at the snap of his finger..

So don't be offended if my referencing of Osibanjo did not go well with u. The earlier we realize that the northerners are a common enemy, the better it would be for us because they don't joke with the instrumentality of power and they don't take any prisoner in their quest for it.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Jj222(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

PDP
God forbid!
But wait, what's difference between PDP and APC?
The only difference is in the name!
90% of APC members were formerly PDP members!
So, chill.....APC is PDP rebranded!

#fact!

he don't kno how APC was formed. yet all of them will be saying APC is better than PDP. they are same people. look for a good party not PDP or APC.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by lyricalz: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
we don hear let's await 2019
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Malawian(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
all These unsolicited and annoying opinions we keep getting from these unfortunate Nigerians, when our own country comes, you guys will deafen each other with it.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by swedbase(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
technicallyrich:

Every south south man should Pls see this statement.what he means that we and igbos are biafrans but when is time to steal oil they start brain washinin us that we and igbos are not together.
Let me ask u dear south south man is everybody in the north hausa or fulani or is all the people in the west yoruba but they don't allow u divide them.
Continue to allow a dirty yoruba man deceive u that you are not biafrans.

That idiot is a yoruba ape. Do not dignify him with a response. thanks
The north will beg us to take Biafra when the time come.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ransomed: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

We need a candidate Ibos believe in. Remove Ngige because you all don't believe in him.

Soludo is a political weakling, he is well educated and his popularity in East is not as strong as Ngozi Iweala. Obasanjo is his godfather and will sponsor him but is Soludo interested in national politics? He doesnt even belong in a party. It appears he is comfortable in his academic career. Leave him alone where he is.

You should select a female
Ngozi Iweala (godfather Obasanjo)
Obiageli Ezekwesili (godfather Obasanjo)
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nnamdi Kanu)
::--All your preferred candidates are women. Will Nigerians vote in a woman president? Check America's last election. Thanks.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by slivertongue: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time

if he says the right thing he gets support but on this he is dead wrong and would be surprised again when the time comes. its easy to take the south east and south west for granted but not the south south and north central.

There is nothing like one north but there is the muslim north, christian north, natives north and the fulani north. So Junaid is right that GMB is a failure but is wrong that other parts of Nigeria are slaves to the north
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by vantage001: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
UncleJJ:

SS does not need the SE - it has billions of barrels of black gold. grin
The richest countries in the world have no black gold. They have human gold.
The top 5 richest companies in the world are from tech. Apple is richer than Nigeria.

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Uncletony(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
many are mad....few are roaming
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GMbuharii: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time
so this is all your brain can process,smh.

Junaid must know that the parasitic north never handed power to Gej,God did..and God will give power to whomever He chooses to. Junaid or whatever hes called aint God,he just a mere bloody mortal who doesnt know whats gonna pop up the next minute or 2mao..

And seriosly,thunda faya cone heads.. angry

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by jordinsparkles(f): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your father left eye
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Lightening: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/22/2019-election-buhari-will-never-hand-igbo-way-north-stupidly-handed-jonathan-junaid-mohammed/

I don't blame this man for this crass stupidity. I blame the south that has refused to smell the coffee, bury their differences and unite against these Northern politicians that now decide who not to hand over to.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by augustine: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again / 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59