Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31533 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Celcius: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time
Was the North prepared to hand over to GEJ or was it circumstantial? The president was sick and died. He should choose his words carefully, this president have been reported severally to be sick as well.

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
he is right.....jonathan messed up,big time....why the hell should we risk another jonathan??...for what??...

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
you south easteners should stop playing with peoples lifes because you feel marginalized...

if jonathan had done well,wouldnt we have voted him for a second term??...

i dont agree with obasanjo on this,rotation zoning rubbish.......we should only vote those that can protect lifes....

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I think this man is high on something higher than osogbo weed. Is Goodluck an ibo? Is Bayelsa an ibo state? Moreover, are we not repeating Buhari recession of 1984 from 2015 till date? God gives and takes power to & from anyone at any time mr Junaid.

No recession in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by kahal29: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time

No mind them. I dey laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:
munji
Sekuma akai ya?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

No recession in Nigeria.

the news still didnt reach him that the recession is over....

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Sekuma akai ya?
za mu yanka shi
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
successmatters:
The Igbo are not waiting for you to hand over an expired, ungovernable country to them.

We need resource control. Period.

What resources do you have?

Abeg go siddon for dirty.

The only legitimate contribution of the East to the common purse is tariffs through importation.

In oil and gas you are behind south-south and southwest.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

The only legitimate contribution of the East to the common purse is tariffs through importation.

she means south south resource,dont mind her....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
bantudra:

she means south south resource,dont mind her....

Lol.

OK, the well-known attachment by force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Lol.

OK, the well-known attachment by force.

kikikiki... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Junaid the terrorist sad

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:

za mu yanka shi

Junaidu xaku yanka? Kana nufin xamubawa wanda suka tsanemu mulki? Until they learn to see us a human.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ephi123(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I think this man is high on something higher than osogbo weed. Is Goodluck an ibo? Is Bayelsa an ibo state? Moreover, are we not repeating Buhari recession of 1984 from 2015 till date? God gives and takes power to & from anyone at any time mr Junaid.

When they refuse to go to school, what do you expect?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
successmatters:

Who cares? grin

Let's divide and let's see who will suffer more. For now, you are afraid of suffering, that's why you oppose Nnamdi Kanu.

Let's be honest why did 3 million people starve in 1969?

The east hae nothing and is presently a cesspool without infrastructure.

Admittedly, the government should do more to improve the living standards of the people but this chest beating would get you no where.

The east will suffer the most.

No ports, no natural resources, importation being their biggest revenue earner which requires access which they simply aren't blessed with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by vantage001: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is the north going to rule forever? I don't understand what the old fool is talking about.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by greatgod2012(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Stop pretending

Sis you are a staunch pdp member

The same way I was called a staunch APC member when I was attacking GEJ over his negligence about chibok saga then? I don't know why people always believe one is an opposition when the truth is spoken!

I'm just a concerned Nigerian, stop calling me a politician!

If PMB do anything praise worthy, I will praise him, if otherwise, I will say my mind!

I'm not a politician, please!

6 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Junaid the terrorist sad
See this one. What makes him a terrorist?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Junaidu xaku yanka? Kana nufin xamubawa wanda suka tsanemu mulki? Until they learn to see us a human.
Xamu yanka shi. He won't be missed. He's just one fat stupid critic with nothing to show
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
greatgod2012:

The same way I was called a staunch APC member when I was attacking GEJ over his negligence about chibok saga then? I don't know why people always believe one is an opposition when the truth is spoken!

I'm just a concerned Nigerian, stop calling me a politician!

If PMB do anything praise worthy, I will praise him, if otherwise, I will say my mind!

I'm not a politician, please!

wink so you mean you are a patriotic Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by apcisevil: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Agreed, what does the north has?

7 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Rilwayne001: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:

See this one. What makes him a terrorist?

Water undecided
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:
Xamu yanka shi. He won't be missed. He's just one fat stupid critic with nothing to show

I don't like him either. But u will do nothing to him. You never go on FFK talkless of Junaidu.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
apcisevil:

Agreed, what does the north has?

They have agriculture and they are into some level of mining already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Every part of the country is blessed with human resources and natural resources

What we lack is good leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Every part of the country is blessed with human resources and natural resources

What we lack is good leaders

We lack followership even more.

Tell Nigerians you've found 40 billion in the home of a politician and watch them bare their teeth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

We lack followership even more.

Tell Nigerians you've found 40 billion in the home of a politician and watch them bare their teeth.

Thanks boss I omitted that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

And more than 20 million of them are projected to suffer from hunger by 2020, just as millions of the kids in IDP are either suffering or dying from starvation....
Where then is the food. Keep deceiving yourself oga ade.
Let it be known to you that Nigeria import 60% of food we eat.
I wonder who the mining don epp, they have mining and are lust after oil and power.

12 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

And more than 20 million of them are projected to be suffer from hunger by 2020, just as millions of the kids in IDP are either suffering or dying from starvation....
Where then is the food. Keep deceiving yourself oga ade.
Let it be known to you that Nigeria import 60% of food we eat.
I wonder who the mining don epp, they have mining and are lust after oil and power.

Exactly what he's talking about

We lack both leadership and followers

Before the advent of oil we are doing well regionally
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GrandGarcon: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let's be honest why did 3 million people starve in 1969?

The east hae nothing and is presently a cesspool without infrastructure.

Admittedly, the government should do more to improve the living standards of the people but this chest beating would get you no where.

The east will suffer the most.

No ports, no natural resources, importation being their biggest revenue earner which requires access which they simply aren't blessed with.
Biafra was at war with the WHOLE world! And the Dictator called Gowon blocked the whole access Biafrans had. It was a war time so people did not have the opportunity to tend their farms, that is another.
Minus Lagos that the brits built which was financed with the proceeds stolen from Biafran Bank accounts and oil money. What else does the South West land have?
The federal government of the damnable zoo called niggar area deliberately starved the east of infrastructure. ie the federa roads have been abandoned, some no longer exist! The sea port was blocked, including the river ports. What is even the worse is that we can handle these things ourselves but the same idiotic federal government says it is their job so no one should do it. Is this not a delibrate action? You people think you know everything but you know nothing! 50 YEARS after the genocide what became of Nigeria? If a fool at forty is a fool forever, then what is a fool at 50? He shouldn't even EXIST. TELL ME ONE THING YOU HAVE IN IBADAM IF NOT BROWN ROOF! YOU WANT UNITY AND PROGRESS BUT ARE NOT READY TO LIFT A FINGER TO ACHIEVE IT. USELESS PEOPLE USELESS COUNTRY.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.