Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland (3956 Views)

Hottest Guys In Bowen University / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Safiaa(f): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Exactly..thats the real question!!!!!!
sinaj:
Is ur pocket also handsome
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Splinz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oh gawd! What a height of mumuism.

Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Stanleysteno(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
I expected to see something like ghost rider, but op, u fall my hand...
Dem no dey use fine boy withdraw money for atm, if u no get money for account, atm no go pay u, sometimes, atm dey even bounce card of people wey get money for account
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai! See comments. No chills
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by PolyjuicePotion: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Which one is fair and which one is dark. You are both dark..You're not breath taking, let me just say that. Stop claiming what you are not. Go and look in the mirror, its your most truthful friend.
Fess time I'm agreeing with you
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by kullozone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
You guys look poor and dirty. Although, your friend looks better than you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
sinaj:

Read your siggy.. cheesy
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Read your siggy.. cheesy
is ask I ask na grin
abi sombori Kannot as kwesion again *rolls eyes*
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
sinaj:
is ask I ask na grin

abi sombori Kannot as kwesion again *rolls eyes*

Fear God ooo!!! cheesy

Bia, wia you hide since ? Nawa oo..

U wee jes be making someburri to miss you. tongue
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by MrCork: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Famouson:
I'm the fair guy... The other dark guy is my friend.... It's not easy to be hot... And girls please don't disturb me with DM ş
Can follow us on Instagram @official_lazyboys to see more hot pictures

..is he your boyfriend? (No Ofeeense) angry
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Mystery007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz, black niggaz claiming hot. We don see you, next
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
cry

Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by jhybosky(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Famouson:
How could you be this cruel?

aziiiin..she wicked gaan lmao
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai..... Both life and this two niggurs are not fair.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by jhybosky(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Which one is fair and which one is dark. You are both dark..You're not breath taking, let me just say that. Stop claiming what you are not. Go and look in the mirror, its your most truthful friend.

u sha wanto turn vhiZ place to Twitter with ur savagery replies..

weh done
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2017
sinaj:
thanks dear
You are really concerned about the pocket
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by luminouz(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
I heard a lotta peeps say ur ginaz! I am kinda surprised if u are...this moniker kinda represents ur dark side.....ginaz was d light one
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Hot where?
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Ginaz(f): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
luminouz:

I heard a lotta peeps say ur ginaz! I am kinda surprised if u are...this moniker kinda represents ur dark side.....ginaz was d light one

I'm not that safiia or whatever she says she is. I don't even know that moniker. I will report Airforce1 to the mods since he won't stop referring me to her.

I've ignored him on several occasions but I won't now. I am not safiaa, tell that stupid idiot called Airforce1 to stop mentioning my name with her. I don't know who the bittch is and I don't care to know.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by luminouz(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not that safiia or whatever she says she is. I don't even know that moniker. I will report Airforce1 to the mods since he won't stop referring me to her.

I've ignored him on several occasions but I won't now. I am not safiaa, tell that stupid idiot called Airforce1 to stop mentioning my name with her. I don't know who the bittch is and I don't care to know.
Now this is d ginaz I know!!!!! kiss
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

Fear God ooo!!! cheesy

Bia, wia you hide since ? Nawa oo..

U wee jes be making someburri to miss you. tongue
m nt hiding o!
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
sinaj:

Will be coming to uniport next week; can we make out time?

Is your PM working?
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Will be coming to uniport next week; can we make out time?
Is your PM working?
I don't stay in uniport.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2017
sinaj:
I don't stay in uniport.

I know u stay at Choba , will be coming towards there...
Hope ur PM is working, wanna PM you.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
PaulKillerman:

I know u stay at Choba , will be coming towards there... Hope ur PM is working, wanna PM you.
I don't stay there again.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2017
sinaj:
reply your PM
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Is your dark-skinned friend a model?
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by mikejegede(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2017
if this is your definition of hot,them me na lava then..no disrespect to those guys though.
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by barallanee(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
And ah opened this thread?? Ur Frnd is finer than u...better sef
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by barallanee(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2017
xstry:
Different people have different definitions of hot grin
am telling u..mayb they finished cooking with firewood
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2017
sinaj:
. Sinaj, what sup with u na!!!
Re: Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
PaulKillerman:
. Si.naj, what sup with u na!!!
m sorry I cnt reply ur pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Any Guy Here Dated A Woman From Nairaland In Real Life. / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This / Checkout This Bobrisky Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.