Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

But Why? (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why? (18+) (764 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why? (18+) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just calm down, grin

I've noticed that almost 90℅ of female nairalanders upload their photo.

Are you ladies looking for husbands? Yes, I know Men are scarce now but just take it slowly cool.
Re: But Why? (18+) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
If they did not use their pictures,you will say they are ugly ......now you arw still accusing us for using our pictures.Anyway i used my pix and i am not searching ..i dont know about others.
Re: But Why? (18+) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
If they did not use their pictures,you will say they are ugly ......now you arw still accusing us for using our pictures.Anyway i used my pix and i am not searching ..i dont know about others.

hi u r my spec - the problem is, osun is too far from abuja.

thou if u can do some other simpler things for me - i can take good care of your needs in ways that will impress u positively. oh yes i know u can take care of yourself but i can help make it easier.

pardon my bluntness - i don't know how to beat about the bush.

send me a pm if u r ok with my request - then i will reply with a request for ur account number.
Re: But Why? (18+) by Yuneehk(f): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bia are you okay? Do you know the number of females on nairaland? You also want me to believe you've gone through ALL of them to ascertain that "almost" 90% upload their photos
You have time oo.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "Love At First Sight?" / The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? / Would You?.... Really Would You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.