Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye (27165 Views)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by talk2dmc(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Pls gov yahaya come and tell us if what dino said is true or false .
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by dallyemmy: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Politicians and their ways.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by jamace(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Dino does not fight PADDING in the NASS because it is very beneficial to him, to acquire more state of the art cars to dazzle the masses. grin grin

Politicians deceiving the masses since 1960. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by HAH: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
A lot of persons have unwarranted hatred for Dino Melaye. But if you follow events at the upper chamber well, you will realize the most vibrant senator Nigeria has currently is Dino Melaye
you can very correct, hitherto house of reps use to be the most vibrant but but presense of Dino made the senate the most vibrant

The work of of legislature I making law and oversight, any member or senator that does not make comments on the floor is useless, certainly Dino is not a dormant senator.

For those accusing Dino of stealing, Dino has never held any office apart from the one he was elected for and was never fingered in money scandal.

Yes Dino is loquacious and flamboyant but what senators earn is an open secret, all I see is envy and jealousy on Dino by most people that criticise him though (bad belle) is allowed

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by XIIX: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
AceRoyal:
Dino has just started his plot to be governor of Kogi state.

With the poor performance of Yahaya Bello and Dino's mastery of political chess&backing of saraki,he might beat Yahaya Bello in the next election.
So far Yahaya Bello hasn't proven to be too politically smart.

Dino and Saraki making moves for their next play to get more power.

2019 is going to be very interesting and defining for Nigeria.

Enjoying the political Telemundo-Game of thrones(Naija version).tongue

Rubbish , I flushed somtin that looks like this

This morning
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by ExInferis(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Dear kogi women,

This is dino fighting for your rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
A lot of persons have unwarranted hatred for Dino Melaye. But if you follow events at the upper chamber well, you will realize the most vibrant senator Nigeria has currently is Dino Melaye

True
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by optional1(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
adisasegun:
Na your wahala be that, today is my birthday please show me some love

no showing of love in politics section...

Anyway happy birthday.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Chai, Poverty bad gan

A thousand naira each, few cups of garri and beans and same set of women will protest for Bello against Dino next week.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
Dinodiot farting lies uncontrollably. ..
he's not farting lies,he's telling the truth,kogi worker's are really suffering,no salaries for the past 16 months plus screening exercise that seems not to be ending anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by malton: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
oseka101:
Kogi best solution for that state is to split them up..... If not it can only get worse!!!

What a smart solution.

Lazy thinker!
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by khalidx: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
not true bro ... the likes of ali ndume, jibrin barau ndume is been silenced because he don't wanna join the bandwagon
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Babysheart(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Flyingngel:
I don't knw why women and some unstable youths are prawns in the hand of these evil politicians. Dino is like Yahaya.

Pawns not prawns.

Prawn na crayfish big sis.

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by khalidx: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Onwardvic:
God will not forgive u if u don't "fight" but he will forgive u for looting their Commonwealth bah? this is where our politicians rank 1st among their contemporaries @brainwashing
bro do u mean counterparts?
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Flyingngel(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Babysheart post:

Pawns not prawns.

Prawn na crayfish big sis.

Thanks, it is this auto correct that cause it. But i am a Man.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by nNEOo(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
But what kind of nonsense is this?! sad

If someone as highly placed as the Governor of a State really wants you dead I do not think he will send assassins to shoot at a 'caravan' and your building walls Senator Dino Melaye

Dino is both the Movie Director, Editor and Lead Actor in this movie script he wrote Himself angry

Oh my precious mind aired out by a like minder, it is hard for the feeble mind to comprehend.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by oseka101(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
malton:

What a smart solution.

Lazy thinker!
trust me I have tried to figure out the main problem of that state and I could only bring it down to tribalism and lack of unity... Do you have any idea on how many ethnic groups are in kogi.. me saying they should split them up its not a hasty suggestion or from a shallow mind!!!!
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Beetobee(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
There is a big difference between being vibrant and making empty noise. Dino's is the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Btruth: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Why will the governor want him dead? Nigerians and sentiment!

cool

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Nationale: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Dino the "SHARP" guy. Kogi State Government House top seat 2019 loading. My problem is a lot of Kogi people will swallow his fake story hook, line and sinker. They do not realise how much of their constituency fund this guy has pocketed and yet they believe he is fighting for them. Imaging Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by clickwtB(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Guseh:
ON April 22, 2017 5:47 PM
By BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO, LOKOJA

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/assassination-attempt-kogi-gov-want-died-dino/

Blatant lies from the pits of hell!Senator you are allready @ the lowest ebb of your political career no sane person will attack you.
Seeking cheap and undeserved sympathy wont succeed nor help you undecided cool lipsrsealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by elisbabs499(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hey people can lie oooo! In my hometown Ayetoro Gbede, no rally of such took place.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by jardprinz: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
AceRoyal:
[b]Dino has just started his plot to be governor of Kogi state.
This first act is to psychologically paint Yahaya Bello a Villain&himself a hero.Endearing himself to the people of Kogi and gaining grounds in the grassroots. Next will be tactical confrontation and wrecking of Yahaya Bello's political backing &foot soldiers.
Whether Yahaya Bello attacks or defends against Dino henceforth he's going to lose.Except he changes his style of governance&political strategy.

Dino cannot even win kogi west senatorial elections ...it was buhari's goodwill that made him win this first term

But with the poor performance of Yahaya Bello and Dino's mastery of political chess&backing of saraki,he might beat Yahaya Bello in the next election.

Enjoying the political Telemundo-Game of thrones(Naija version).tongue[/b]
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Barrysleek(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=AceRoyal post=55832527]Dino has just started his plot to be governor of Kogi state.
This first act is to psychologically paint Yahaya Bello a Villain&himself a hero.Endearing himself to the people of Kogi and gaining grounds in the grassroots. Next will be tactical confrontation and wrecking of Yahaya Bello's political backing &foot soldiers.
Whether Yahaya Bello attacks or defends against Dino henceforth he's going to lose.Except he changes his style of governance&political strategy.

But with the poor performance of Yahaya Bello and Dino's mastery of political chess&backing of saraki,he might beat Yahaya Bello in the next election.

Enjoying the political Telemundo-Game of thrones(Naija version).tongue
[Do u know who Taofiq Isa is or his chief of staff? Dino won't even win in Ijumu Local government]
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:

If someone as highly placed as the Governor of a State really wants you dead I do not think he will send assassins to shoot at a 'caravan' and your building walls Senator Dino Melaye

Dino is both the Movie Director, Editor and Lead Actor in this movie script he wrote Himself angry

Intelligent thoughts. I agree with you.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by anyebedgreat: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just as the local government chairman said, why would anyone want to assassinate Dino, a man who has buried himself politically. The only place Dino Melaye has supporters is in the south east. His own people don't like him. He won the last election on the wings of Buhari and APC. His Godfather Saraki Is just like Atiku but in his own case, he killed his political career by himself. So Dino should just go and face his business now.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Galacious1: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
optional1:
ode

from local govt chairman to yaya bello..

Na una sabi... U come house for Easter u see say yaya never pay ur pple salary u close mouth reach abj dey open say na yaya dey after ur life...
Make una two die abeg make we see road..
Wicked
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by optional1(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Galacious1:
Wicked

undecided huh undecided what i do
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by naxman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:

Learn how to read and logout if you cant contribute anything meaningful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Detained At Force Headquarters, reason unclear - The Will / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.