Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye (27172 Views)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by muyibaba222(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
A lot of persons have unwarranted hatred for Dino Melaye. But if you follow events at the upper chamber well, you will realize the most vibrant senator Nigeria has currently is Dino Melaye

Yes he is vibrant because he is the spokesman of the cabal in the Senate. They use him to attack whoever they want to attack, that is, the official bulldog of the Senate.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by adamsfriday27(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wat I do knw is dat politician r nt 2 b trusted...dey can even setup such a tin so as 2 use it against dia opposition...human being u na strong.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by DIKEnaWAR: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
AceRoyal:
Dino has just started his plot to be governor of Kogi state.
This first act is to psychologically paint Yahaya Bello a Villain&himself a hero.Endearing himself to the people of Kogi and gaining grounds in the grassroots. Next will be tactical confrontation and wrecking of Yahaya Bello's political backing &foot soldiers.
Whether Yahaya Bello attacks or defends against Dino henceforth he's going to lose.Except he changes his style of governance&political strategy.

But with the poor performance of Yahaya Bello and Dino's mastery of political chess&backing of saraki,he might beat Yahaya Bello in the next election.
So far Yahaya Bello hasn't proven to be too politically smart.

Dino and Saraki making moves for their next play to get more power.

2019 is going to be very interesting and defining for Nigeria.

Enjoying the political Telemundo-Game of thrones(Naija version).tongue

Your analysis is very apt! So much sense in one post.

You seem to have forgotten the Igalas. They want their power back. 2020 is going to be the mother of all wars between the Igalas and Èbiras. Dino should just use the confusion and take his Senate seat and run. He can't win in Kogi. He is a tiny minority. Not now that the Igalas want power more than before and Èbiras ready to die in defence of it.

Again, Saraki has misfired like the Andy Uba gamble in Anambra.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by richkidd: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dino is just look for fame but that you won't get it if you try to step on Yahaya Bello, he can't try any assassination attempt on and fail if he did he will surely succeed

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Junior66(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Akaujaa:

Vibrant in what way please? Maybe you should explain the word "vibrant" in this context to avoid ambiguity.
You know de read news abi? Check out the major actors in just these few.
1. The non-screening of Magu.
2. The probe of SGF Lawal.
3. The face-off with the customs boss over custom duties.
5. Single treasury account ( not sure about this one).
6. The bill against tribal marks
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by vickylincon(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
But what kind of nonsense is this?! sad

If someone as highly placed as the Governor of a State really wants you dead I do not think he will send assassins to shoot at a 'caravan' and your building walls Senator Dino Melaye

Dino is both the Movie Director, Editor and Lead Actor in this movie script he wrote Himself angry

I agree with you
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by vickylincon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
AceRoyal:
Dino has just started his plot to be governor of Kogi state.
This first act is to psychologically paint Yahaya Bello a Villain&himself a hero.Endearing himself to the people of Kogi and gaining grounds in the grassroots. Next will be tactical confrontation and wrecking of Yahaya Bello's political backing &foot soldiers.
Whether Yahaya Bello attacks or defends against Dino henceforth he's going to lose.Except he changes his style of governance&political strategy.

But with the poor performance of Yahaya Bello and Dino's mastery of political chess&backing of saraki,he might beat Yahaya Bello in the next election.
So far Yahaya Bello hasn't proven to be too politically smart.

Dino and Saraki making moves for their next play to get more power.

2019 is going to be very interesting and defining for Nigeria.

Enjoying the political Telemundo-Game of thrones(Naija version).tongue
why will he wanna b governor. the money he's making now Na big money o
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by sapele914(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
A lot of persons have unwarranted hatred for Dino Melaye. But if you follow events at the upper chamber well, you will realize the most vibrant senator Nigeria has currently is Dino Melaye
Please mention one motion Dino melaye has moved that has affected the life of yourself and family?useless pdp member that APC gave a platform.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by kaykay1980: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
softwerk:
But what kind of nonsense is this?! sad

If someone as highly placed as the Governor of a State really wants you dead I do not think he will send assassins to shoot at a 'caravan' and your building walls Senator Dino Melaye

Dino is both the Movie Director, Editor and Lead Actor in this movie script he wrote Himself angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na your papa born you
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:
This guy won't stop fooling himself. I guess he wants to become kogi state governor, hence his reason to stage this fake assassination in his home state
Same way Buhari staged his own boko haram attack...
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by achieverme(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Same way Buhari staged his own boko haram attack...

You think I'm supporting Buhari? If you want anything good for your life, you will not support any politician. Pls stop being blind
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

You think I'm supporting Buhari? If you want anything good for your life, you will not support any politician. Pls stop being blind
Ok
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by softwerk(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
naxman:

Learn how to read and logout if you cant contribute anything meaningful

Abeg who is this 'Karua'
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
did he not sya it is lga chairmo,bello no try at all?#31bn still no salary for workers.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by fakati(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Are you sure of what you are saying? An average Nigeria politicians are afraid of their shadows.
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by Basic123: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
But did he not partner with Oyegun and yahya bello to prevent falake from succeeding his dead boss,Audu,to incite tinubu?....why is he now fighting yahya bello again?
Re: Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye by wealth123: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vibrant indeed. Dino has 10 exotic cars none of them cost less than N20million just on Cars!!! How many senators in America rides a Ferrari and Lamboghini? You are here typing trash. You better stop supporting looters of our Treasury so you will not die poor.
TPAND:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.