Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The World's Most Wicked Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Most Wicked Women (1244 Views)

Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / Who Is The Most Wicked; The Guys Or APC?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Wicked Women by Eze2000(m): 2:47am On Apr 23, 2017
THE WORLD'S MOST WICKED WOMEN

The chronicles of the most wicked women in the world, reaching from ancient times to the latter part of the 20th century, are among some of the most fascinating stories you can ever read.

A deeper survey of all historical facts about these women points to an amazing lifestyle of power, glamor, wealth and freedom that can never be matched by modern women – the wickedness is still present in the gentle sex but the opportunity to indulge in it on a massive scale, completely without check, no longer exists.

Indeed, lovely as they come, anyone in this age and time who truly believes that ‘the gentler sex’ is all about love, sweetness, softness and delight, lusciousness and full of bottomless pleasure, kind, forgiving and unable to hurt even a fly as portrayed by most romantic novels and movies, is in for a rude shocker!

- See more at: http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/04/the-most-wicked-women-of-old-world.html#more

(1) (Reply)

I Forcefully Kissed Her / See What Someone Filled When Asked About Their 'sex' Gender In An Application / Ever Wonder, What A World Without Sex Could look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.