Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen (4234 Views)

Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by powerfulguy: 12:12pm On May 24, 2020
Women are the most wicked, evil, heartless, dangerous, Satanic, Ungrateful & foolish set of creatures deadlier than than any dangerous thing you would ever think of. They will laugh with you in your face & stab you in the back.

They are all the same, No matter how good the woman is.
NB: I wrote this based on personal experience not because i hate women

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by meetme01: 12:20pm On May 24, 2020
powerfulguy:
Women is the most wicked, evil, heartless & foolish creatures on earth. They will laugh with you in your face & stab you in the back.

They are all the same, No matter how good the woman is.I write this base on personal experience not because i hate women

Hope you don't hate your Mum?

7 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
powerfulguy:
Women is the most wicked, evil, heartless & foolish creatures on earth. They will laugh with you in your face & stab you in the back.

They are all the same, No matter how good the woman is.I write this base on personal experience not because i hate women
I agree with you. Women are more heartless than men.

But not every woman is more heartless than men and vice versa.

Don't rub the mud of a single woman on every other woman.

You will still meet rare treasures on your way towards the end and you will be grateful. I don't know what happened but Cut your losses now, still keep your heart open and still make room for love. one day you'll meet someone that won't take you for granted.

Men, women, we've all been hurt/betrayed/disappointed before. But we still keep trying because life without the opposite sex is cold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
Another lost mumu grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by vanida6: 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
Oga calm down no be we dissapoint u now,who come spoil yur heart like diis cheesy ehya sorrie horney grin next time becarful or ellse nah suicide remain tongue kpele
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
cool

I read this kind of lines a thousand times, nothing new.. If you think you could pull some string to banter with the ladies, i think you are wrong..

Coz i know you are the type of guy that will still keep fxcking every hole in ur hood once ur offline. cool

Please don't be a hypocrite. Juz my 2cents.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by DanseMacabre(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
OP calm down. Heartbreak is not the end of the world. There are many fishes in the sea.

Just steel your heart next time, and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

If you're having a hard time with closure as a result of having your heart broken for the umpteenth time, you can give a shoutout to ubunja or any of his numerous acolytes such as martinez39 or greatresearcher001 and swallow the red pill.

Salamaleikum.
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2020
Don't you niggas get tired about this same matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by lightangel65i(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2020
So why are you telling us, if you don't like women stay away from them
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Ishilove: 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
The one that concerns me in this whole matter is this-

"Women Is The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen"

embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Hangulsaram: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

"Women Is The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen"

embarassed undecided
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by tesseract: 1:33pm On May 24, 2020
Someone is in safia pains... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

embarassed undecided
The guy is in severe pains. lol
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Karlifate: 2:12pm On May 24, 2020
"Women is......."
E be like say all of dem dey use the same body.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by rosy1992(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2020
Not all women, it's unfortunate you met the wrong ones.
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Hypnotise: 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
My brother, It has been like that right from the beginning. I'm talking about way back to the days of Eve making Adam sin against God in the garden of eden.
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Shormiey(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
Oga calm down no be we disapoint u now,who come spoil your heart like this cheesy ehya sorry honey grin next time becareful or else nah suicide remain tongue kpele
Don't wish him suicide woman.......
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Lazycyndy(f): 2:38pm On May 24, 2020
You had an encounter with one woman and suddenly all women are the same?

Should we use the same argument for men who are pedophiles, rapists, thiefs, kidnappers etc?

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Prof0fficial: 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
women aren't that Bad...Just know how to win their game that's what makes you a Man
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Lyydia(f): 4:10pm On May 24, 2020
Speak for your wife, daughter, sister and mom alone undecided
I am not wicked
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by lyndaway(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2020
I am not wicked, women are kind and very peaceful Creatures unless you touch them where it pains or hurt only then will you see the wickedness in them, but come to think of it what exactly did you do to the woman that messed you up would really want to know if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by hkidola00(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2020
rosy1992:
Not all women, it's unfortunate you met the wrong ones.
shut up
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by hkidola00(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
Lyydia:
Speak for your wife, daughter, sister and mom alone undecided

I am not wicked
shut up
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
powerfulguy:

They are all the same, No matter how good the woman is.
I write this base on personal experience not because i hate women
Ahh Oga calm down biko!. dey are not all the same some are stil good shocked
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by hkidola00(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
lyndaway:
I am not wicked, women are kind and very peaceful Creatures unless you touch them where it pains or hurt only then will you see the wickedness in them, but come to think of it what exactly did you do to the woman that messed you up would really want to know if you don't mind
shut up
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
lyndaway:
speak for yur self don't talk like you know all women after all most of u gurlz don't like each other.. always competing against each other
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2020
Lazycyndy:
You had an encounter with one woman and suddenly all women are the same?

Should we use the same argument for men who are pedophiles, rapists, thiefs, kidnappers etc?

thief? don't go dere women steal most shocked
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by Glink2018(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2020
Women are the most dangerous creature on earth. Deadlier than anaconda or black mamba.

If you can stay single, pls do stay single...

There is no woman that you will not see crafty attitudinal traits in her...

Samson was strong and anointed, it takes ordinary Delilah to kill his dream and destiny...
Have you ask yourself why the snake in the garden of Eden didn't approach man (Adam) but it went to Eve (woman) to deceive Adam. Because Adam and snake doesn't have any similar character traits but the snake and woman have some similar character traits.
They know how to pretend and how to do fake laugh....and how to sell baits for their prey. No matter how great a man is, it takes just a crafty lady to pull him down...

They are weaker vessel but they are deadly and manipulative...
It will be stupid and unwise for any man to put all his hope and life on a woman...

No woman, no cry...

Guys, don't do the mistake of putting your wife's name as the next of kin...let all your property be willed to your children because when some woman know that you have willed everything you have to them, the next thing is to kill you so that they can enjoy your gotten wealth to the fullest....

Talking from experience......pls the younger youth, you may not see any sense in my comment for now but I pray you will not fall, a victim of all these good-for-nothings ladies who, are there to entice you with their cleavage...
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by rosy1992(f): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
hkidola00:
shut up
Don't speak to me in that manner.
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by PARlS(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by PARlS(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Women Are The Most Wicked, Foolish, Evil, & Heartless Creatures I Have Ever Seen by powerfulguy: 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
TOO MUCH SENSE HERE
Glink2018:
Women are the most dangerous creature on earth. Deadlier than anaconda or black mamba.

If you can stay single, pls do stay single...

There is no woman that you will not see crafty attitudinal traits in her...

Samson was strong and anointed, it takes ordinary Delilah to kill his dream and destiny...
Have you ask yourself why the snake in the garden of Eden didn't approach man (Adam) but it went to Eve (woman) to deceive Adam. Because Adam and snake doesn't have any similar character traits but the snake and woman have some similar character traits.
They know how to pretend and how to do fake laugh....and how to sell baits for their prey. No matter how great a man is, it takes just a crafty lady to pull him down...

They are weaker vessel but they are deadly and manipulative...
It will be stupid and unwise for any man to put all his hope and life on a woman...

No woman, no cry...

Guys, don't do the mistake of putting your wife's name as the next of kin...let all your property be willed to your children because when some woman know that you have willed everything you have to them, the next thing is to kill you so that they can enjoy your gotten wealth to the fullest....

Talking from experience......pls the younger youth, you may not see any sense in my comment for now but I pray you will not fall, a victim of all these good-for-nothings ladies who, are there to entice you with their cleavage...
A word is enough for the wise.
TOO MUCH SENSE HERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Handle Female Virgins / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.