Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (27861 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by malel1: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by omenkaLives(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Depression is killing me, somebody pls help.I am lost,someone should pls save a soul from commiting suicide.I am on my knees.
To help, we need to know why you are feeling this way..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by tukdi: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Depression is killing me, somebody pls help.I am lost,someone should pls save a soul from commiting suicide.I am on my knees.

What's wrong? embarassed
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
dadabashua1:
relax bro, don't allow depression to weigh u down OK....suicide is not the way out...trust me u will come out on top if u don't give up....its well bro
come out on top after waiting for 9years?u will not understand how miserable my life has been for the past 9years.no one in his right senses will want to end his life,but what will u do when the suffering becomes too much?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nebuzaradan: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
that's good from my good friend omenkalives cheesy

it's good to do good cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by olumbest(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
d33types:

When all the young ones know is to shout afonja and ipob up and down.forget it.majority of the youths are already gone.
More youths voted for bbn than in the general election.just forget it.

But hold up here.
If you had watched the British parliamentary session last week when they voted concerning the General elections, you'll agree that the older house of commons' members had better ideas, asked smarter questions and were more detailed in analysis.

That's aged experience. Our youths would do better if and only if, those aspiring for political positions are not going there for the money.
You keep hearing: Group chairman, business don, and the likes. They're just money focused that's all.

Wait ooh!
Where is Prof. Soludo? Is he coming again ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by tukdi: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by 2innocent(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
bro, u got to go out n relate to people, speak to anyone u trust, father, mother, sister brother, i want u to knw dat joy is a choice, choose to b happy, u are better dan many, peace.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Daboomb: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:

Take the Bible and read the book of Proverbs.
When done with that, read the Book of Ecclesiastes
and Finally, cap it with reading the whole Book of Psalms.

After reading all this Books, if you still feel like killing yourself, let me know....then we can discuss why you think your life is worthless. undecided undecided

Otherwise, just go and your knees and thank God and BELIEVE that your best is just around the corner!

Happy Sunday to you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Bellfun(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:

Why are you depressed?
No job?
No money?
No wife?
No child?
Betrayed?
Heartbroken?
Not meeting set targets​?

Guy chill!.... We've all been through it all....and we're still here!

Maybe you should consider changing certain things around you?...go out more often... Mingle with the right set of people (those that can help you actualize your goals)... Listen to good music...and if na relationship be your problem...just kuku faashi am...

Just remember,if you're depressed because of "no money"...when the money eventually comes, na sickness dem go take am treat oooo! (Don't let it be your portion)

Be lively!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Daboomb: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
come out on top after waiting for 9years?u will not understand how miserable my life has been for the past 9years.no one in his right senses will want to end his life,but what will u do when the suffering becomes too much?

What suffering are you talking about sef?

Is it lack of money?
What are you hoping to BUY for the past 9yrs that you say the "suffering is too much"?

What if l offered you MONEY right now, do you promise to not kill yourself?

Tell me about this your suffering, as someone who has suffered before....l am very interested.

I am waiting o.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by 2innocent(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
dear i dont knw wat d problem is but i just want u to knw dat u are not d worst hit, there are people who hope to b like u, look inwards n count ur blessings n ignore ur losses, dats d way out, never gv up, stop looking down on ur self, remember its not going to b easy but it is possible, u will win if u start counting ur victories no matter hw small, even being able to eat a meal per day is a victory, many people cant, i mean it. God bless you, b strong.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by deenee: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
He should go and sort himself with AMCOM first before thinking of contesting for any public office.

Seriously I think we need to start holding our leaders both incumbent and potential more accountable. The man has unpaid loans running into billions of naira with AMCOM and yet some people are rooting for him to become gov so he can come and steal more?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Daboomb: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2017
olumbest:

That's aged experience. Our youths would do better if and only if, those aspiring for political positions are not going there for the money.
You keep hearing: Group chairman, business don, and the likes. They're just money focused that's all.

Wait ooh!
Where is Prof. Soludo? Is he coming again ??

Forget matter, No one can beat Ayo Fayose in the next Anambra Governorship election. CONFIRM!!
Just look at the amount of support he has amongst Ndigbo on Nairaland alone.
Not to talk of Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, ChannelsTV, e.t.c undecided

He will soon be done with Ekiti state and Anambra is next.
Igbos need Ayo Fayose to transform Anambra, the way he transformed Ekiti, with all sorts of "infrastructure", from stomach, to roasted plantain, to Ponmo, to climbing bridge with Ladder, e.t.c

BTW: Dont abuse me, if you think l am wrong, just state your reasons ...and l wil lbegin to quote many son-of-the-soil who have confirmed on this Nairaland that Fayose is their man of the century.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

What suffering are you talking about sef?

Is it lack of money?
What are you hoping to BUY for the past 9yrs that you say the "suffering is too much"?

What if l offered you MONEY right now, do you promise to not kill yourself?

Tell me about this your suffering, as someone who has suffered before....l am very interested.

I am waiting o.
is not about money bro.is about my emotions. I have been suffering from depression since 2008.everything that make life meaningful has be taken away by depression. I have no joy/happiness.I don't even remember how it feels like to be excited.I am always empty inside of me.in fact,there is no life in me anymore.the worse part is no one understands.I am tired bro.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by redcliff: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
He is young and healthy. But does he have the wisdom?? ?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by tcsimon(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
bros,is depression o.is killing me bro.I am just empty inside.pls I need help.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Daboomb: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
is not about money bro.is about my emotions. I have been suffering from depression since 2008.everything that make life meaningful has be taken away by depression. I have no joy/happiness.I don't even remember how it feels like to be excited.I am always empty inside of me.in fact,there is no life in me anymore.the worse part is no one understands.I am tired bro.

Let us take it step-by-step.

Depression is a result of deep emotions............. but it is SOMETHING tha cause those painful emotions of emptiness.

So, tell me, list it and let me see...those things that make Life "meaningful to you", that were taken away from you.

For example, one of the things l like doing is watching Football....that makes me feel relax.
Another is watching my own children (from a distance of say 10ft) as they play around.

Now, tell me what makes you feel good, that was taken away.

Trust me, the moment you identified your problem, it is half-solved.
We will deal with them together..man-2-Man.

Am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
tukdi:

What's wrong? embarassed
I am empty inside bro.depression is dealing with me.it has taken everything from me.no joy/happiness.No excitement.In fact all the positive emotions are gone.I am left with constant sadness, with empty feelings. Is not easy at all.pls I need help to purchase Fisher Wallace redionic machine .www.fisherwallace.com .I can't afford it anymore, I have spent everything I worked for before I got depressed.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Daboomb: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
I am empty inside bro.depression is dealing with me.it has taken everything from me.no joy/happiness.No excitement.In fact all the positive emotions are gone.I am left with constant sadness, with empty feelings. Is not easy at all.pls I need help to purchase Fisher Wallace redionic machine .www.fisherwallace.com .I can't afford it anymore, I have spent everything I worked for before I got depressed.

So, how many have you bought before.............and why do you still want to be buying more of it?
By now, are you not aware that it does not work (at least not for you) and you should try something else?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by omenkaLives(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
bros,is depression o.is killing me bro.I am just empty inside.pls I need help.
There are many reasons why one could feel this way, but primarily, it is due to one's inability to meet their daily financial needs, especially considering where your peers seem to be. I suspect that is where your problem lies.

I don't know exactly how bad your situation is so I cannot tell you to take solace in the fact there are people doing worse that you out there, but what i can tell you is that giving up the struggle and devoting time to feeling sorry about yourself is the worst possible decision you could ever take. Many a people have been down this road some of whom have fantastic and uplifting testimonies- you would do well to sought them out and learn from their stories.. Some of those stories are online.

Also, this isn't the time to withdraw yourself from physical social interactions as it would only make things worse. Your self esteem might be taking a beating at the moment, that is normal - draw inspiration from assuring yourself this is but just a transitory phase of your life, and against all odds, you'd eventually live that life you've always dreamt about...

Someone once said something like: I am not saddened by the fact roses have thorns, but encouraged by the fact thorns have roses..

Think about that..

And while you are doing so, you might wanna look this up, might be helpful..

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/job-loss-and-unemployment-stress.htm

Best wishes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by dadabashua1(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
brother some have bin through a terrible state for more than 9 years,yet they came out on top,trust me the day u stop believing in yourself is the day u let your self down ...I repeat suicide is not the answer
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
I do not support him....but we have rejected obiano
prof. miganigal
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by emu22(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
If dis dude is below 49years old'i am supporting him fully,its high time street take over.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Let us take it step-by-step.

Depression is a result of deep emotions............. but it is SOMETHING tha cause those painful emotions of emptiness.

So, tell me, list it and let me see...those things that make Life "meaningful to you", that were taken away from you.

For example, one of the things l like doing is watching Football....that makes me feel relax.
Another is watching my own children (from a distance of say 10ft) as they play around.

Now, tell me what makes you feel good, that was taken away.

Trust me, the moment you identified your problem, it is half-solved.
We will deal with them together..man-2-Man.

Am waiting.

1)what I have ever enjoyed most in my life was playing football. I was being compared with football greats because of how good I was,but now the interest is gone.no thanx to depression.the urg and motivation is no longer there.even when I force myself to play,I don't enjoy it anymore. 2)beautiful environment used to give me joy.but now,no way.see en,is just like I am dead inside and alive outside. I can't explain all bro. Recently a doctor recommend radionic treatment for me,(fisherwallace.com)but I can no longer afford it bro.before I got depressed I was financially sound,but I hav spent everything on depression treatment.bro,is not easy.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nebuzaradan: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
There are many reasons why one could feel this way, but primarily, it is due to one's inability to meet their daily financial needs, especially considering where your peers seem to be. I suspect that is where your problem lies.

I don't know exactly how bad your situation is so I cannot tell you to take solace in the fact there are people doing worse that you out there, but what i can tell you is that giving up the struggle and devoting time to feeling sorry about yourself is the worst possible decision you could ever take. Many a people have been down this road some of whom have fantastic and uplifting testimonies- you would do well to sought them out and learn from their stories.. Some of those stories are online.

Also, this isn't the time to withdraw yourself from physical social interactions as it would only make things worse. Your self esteem might be taking a beating at the moment, that is normal - draw inspiration from assuring yourself this is but just a transitory phase of your life, and against all odds, you'd eventually live that life you've always dreamt about...

Someone once said something like: I am not saddened by the fact roses have thorns, but encouraged by the fact thorns have roses..

Think about that..

And while you are doing so, you might wanna look this up, might be helpful..

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/job-loss-and-unemployment-stress.htm

Best wishes..
better talk via pm
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Bro. if you need someone to talk to just drop me a line i am a very good listener and if there's anything else I could do to help i will don't hesitate to get in contact.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by mekonglobal(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

Another Ifeanyi Ubah predicament may befall him.

Anambras election isn't about the party or money. It's about the individual or powers supporting the individual.

I wish him well sha. Anyone that can deliver should be considered
Ur right bro, its not just abt d money in anambra politics if not, the likes of Obinna Uzoh n ifeanyi uba would have won..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

So, how many have you bought before.............and why do you still want to be buying more of it?
By now, are you not aware that it does not work (at least not for you) and you should try something else?
I have not bought I machine like this one.all hav been buying was medications, both western medications and herbal. There were times I had to spend 50k on many occasions to purchase Chinese herbal medication.I got to know about this machine recently by a Togolese doctor.and the videos I watched on YouTube shows that it works.many doctors testified to it.pls help do more research on it,pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates / 'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.