Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (44806 Views)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Is it that hard to resign and go rest in Duara ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by DanseMacabre(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
"People are worried because Buhari is a president they love."

Yeah right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by UgwuKristian: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2017
"The best thing Buhari can do for this country for him to be celebrated is either to resign or die" - Lai.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by successmatters(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by calberian: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
2019 beckons
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Sammiejokes:

I put the question to you, what is your purpose in life? only vision less humans seat down, rest, do nothing and wait to die. some will prefer that even while dying, let me do something. Maybe Buhari has chosen his own path, only time will tell.

You're confused angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by slap1(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
He would end up like like the stubborn fly if he doesn't resign to take care of his failing health and give his body the attention it requires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Mentcee(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Too bad.

But then it is very sad that Buhari is still in power and destroying Nigerian economy.

He is a sadist who is claiming to fight corruption.

Why different strokes for different folks?

How can you merely suspend David Lawal after clearing him but arrest and embarrass Supreme Court justices?

God in heaven is watching this injustice and will appropriately punish Buhari and his ill advisers at the right time.

Thanks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by obatine: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
UgwuKristian:
"The best thing Buhari can do for this country for him to be celebrated is either to resign or die" - Lai.
That is best the option he has bro

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by fuck419: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
I wish no one death but if when you're alive and you cant do what's right,just and fair. Definitely at death, those things would be done on your behalf.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Carter4luv(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Buhari resign and take good care of urself.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by breatheagain(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
I have a feeling whoever succeeds PMB in the event he leaves office would be worse.PMB has his weaknesses and flaws just like everyone else,but could still be just what we need right at the moment

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Call to Glory

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ilohemmy(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
It troubles my heart to see Our country in this situation after celebrating more than 50years of independence,,,,, and Nigeria been the most popular and giant country in Africa,,,,, please we are far more old to be having an incapable Chief Executive arm in Our government, what again is an incapacitated situation of the president if not lack of appearance to those that voted in to Power and to always address the situation in the country ,,,, please is time for us to follow the due process in Our constitution
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
I see "Osibaje" becoming president
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Rilwayne001: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Buhari should please resign, so he can have more time to attend to his failing health. Nigeria's problem is bigger for a healthy man to solely attend to, talkless someone is not really heathy. It's just appear like he's digging is ow grave by adamantly refusing to take the country's problem off his head.

As much as I really don't like his government, I don't wish him death. I wish him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Preciouschimara: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlS6JOZH9RY

Nigerian Woman Runs Mad After Entering The House She Sent A Family Member To Build For Her
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by cashreport: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
obatine:

That is best the option he has bro
I am interested how do I get full details
U have email or WhatsApp or how do I reach u
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Zane2point4(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Will the cabals agree him to resign?
They rather start protesting sef.. .

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by cashreport: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
The president

Has tried

He

Better resigne and take care of his health

Someone should reach out to his children or wife. SOS

The dead tell No tales only the living do

Nigerians go just forget u within some time ..

Step down Buharia... Health n life first
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Onedibe1: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
malakus:

http://punchng.com/fresh-anxiety-in-aso-rock-over-buharis-health/
80percent of Nigerians want dis man dead...#Godhearsthecryofdpoorones

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Olivertambo7(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
This is a typical African leader they never want to leave power quote author=greatgod2012 post=55826804]Why can't this old man resign for God's sake to enable him take care of his health and have adequate rest?

Why is this man doing this to himself?

Is power so intoxicating?

Seeing his pictures after his return from his sick leave shows the old man is critically sick and need a lot of rest!

I wonder why someone will love being in power more than his life![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Zedoo(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Thunder Wey go fire am never even start...

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by greatwhite(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Chascop:
Call to Glory

U really should not wish him death. Even if u don't fancy him. He is someone's father u know
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by menwongo(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Preciouschimara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlS6JOZH9RY

Nigerian Woman Runs Mad After Entering The House She Sent A Family Member To Build For Her
Oboy where this one take happened
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nebuzaradan: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Thunder fire Buhari Insha'Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by menxer: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Sammiejokes:

I put the question to you, what is your purpose in life? only vision less humans seat down, rest, do nothing and wait to die. some will prefer that even while dying, let me do something. Maybe Buhari has chosen his own path, only time will tell.

Let me borrow words from 50cent, PMB is determined to fix Nigeria or die trying. And I stand by him whichever way.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by positivetaught: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
love him or hate him, we need to begin to appreciates fayose,a cabal in buhari's government!, what an irony, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
He's Hale and hearty...
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
greatwhite:

U really should not wish him death. Even if u don't fancy him. He is someone's father u know

Dearie, I didn't wish him dead..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by YelloweWest: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Everyone know buhari is sick. What's fresh anxiety??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.