Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (44811 Views)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by GodblessNig247(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
Why can't this old man resign for God's sake to enable him take care of his health and have adequate rest?

Why is this man doing this to himself?

Is power so intoxicating?

Seeing his pictures after his return from his sick leave shows the old man is critically sick and need a lot of rest!

I wonder why someone will love being in power more than his life!

Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely... Power is highly intoxicating more than anything in the world. I have tested it before grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
plaetton:

Complete Bullshyte.

First of all, this myth of Buhari as a strong personality has long been demystified and debunked by none other than Buhari himself. This myth was born in 1983 when he used the power of an undemocratic government to Jail people on personal whims.
Any megalomaniac, any coward backed with the force of arms can trash the rule of law and commit any amount of human rights abuses. This is actually what makes him a very SMALL and WEAK man, certainly not the opposites.

Any man that has little regard for the sacred rule of law and human rights is very very week man, lacking self control over his own whims.

Any man who has disdain for due process is a weak man, a borderline criminal and psychopath.

Now, to give you absolute proof that Buhari is and has always been a very weak man who lives to crave inordinate power, consider that when out of power Buhari is totally redundant.
Strong.men make an impact wherever and in whatever position they find themselves. Out of power, Buhari made not miniscule of impact bon his own local community, talkless of local government area, state and the nation.
He authored no books or memoirs, championed no lofty ideals, policies, offered no development agenda.
The only thing Buhari did in the last 16yrs was to crave for power as if it was his birthright.
He is completely indolent and impotent without the trappings of Federal power,..power that obviously overwhelms his weak personality and wrecks havoc in the polity.
We are witnessing that again in this his second missionary journey ( more like MissionLESS journey) into the political landscape of Nigeria.
That, my friend, is a picture of a very weak man.

To buttress my point further, just look at the powerplays, the infighting, the CONFUSION and cesspool of corruption people and corrupt practices at Buhari's corridor of power.

Does it look like a strong man is in charge ? undecided
I think not.

You are not making sense.
Your post is riddled with warped logic or non thereof, baseless assumptions, outlandish conclusions based mainly on ignorance of the issue at hand and majorly out of a 'hateful and angry heart' that is confused and holding at straws.

I dont know how old you are in 1983 but l guess you could still be in Pampers otherwise, you wont say Buhari did not impact the society since then till he became a President in 2015.
Even the various PTF projects he initiated, the refinery he built, e.t.c, speak for themselves.
Show me one President in the anal of Nigeria, who has taken on Corrupt Judges, Corrupt Army Generals, Politicians, the "High and Mighty"...and only Buhari's name will come up.
Buhari is a "career soldier", not an academic, not a poet, and he never claimed to have a PhD degree!
grin grin
Prove me wrong with facts.

All this "rule of law, human rights, due process" rubbish is what is currently "trapping us" in our current state where criminals hide under rule of law to perpetuate criminality.
But then, l know your mind-set, you are one of those who glorify criminality in the system.

Yes, Buhari jailed thieves, treasury looters, drug pushers and other vermins in the society in 1983, under a military rule.
In 2017, he is prosecuting them in a court of law, under a democratic dispensation; Deal with it.

To start debating someone like you with all the rants you wrote up there, will be a waste of precious time.

Just swerve, joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by lazsnaira(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

That's how we roll in Nigeria, even Shehu shagari is warming up to contest in 2019 cool
ITS such a disgusting political fate for nigerians...IN FACT, its a political curse.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

As for Jonathan, the verdict is "NEVER AGAIN".
that much is clear.

Now, where inexperience noise-makers like you (probably out of inexperience or ignorance) "miss it" is that you just shout "build structures"!
What you fail to understand is that in the history of Nigeria, that statement has ALWAYS been echoed..... but as of today, "where are the "structures", since 1960?

The Point l am making is that to build "strong structures"...YOU NEED STRONG PERSONALITIES... to build such structures.
If we have had such personalities....maybe we would have build the structures we all clamour for.
How can you build string structures, when those who are supposed to "initiate it" are looting the funds meant to build it? (metaphorically speaking)

This is where people like Buhari come-in: Strong personality, selfless and ready to take the bull by the horns.

Unfortunately, nature is not too kind to him at this moment...just like we Nigerians were also unkind to him (especially that Evil genius called IBB), when he was agile and younger.

But we will make the best of what we have at this moment....and hope someone as determined, as selfless, with the right charisma, gets to replace him when he is done
The vegetable in aso rock was put in power through corrupt practices, this alone casts doubt on the sincerity of the so called fight against corruption. Except of course you are advocating using a thief to catch a thief. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

I dont think your views represent that of all ibos, but if it does, do we need to remind you that ``just a few weeks back, you'all prayed and prayed that Buhari will die in the U.K when he was very ill?

But you know what?
God does not answer the prayer of "the wicked".

The Bible said "Pray for your Leaders", it did not say only if you like them or not.

Let me also remind you'all that the Bible said: "Curse without Reason, shall never land" (never come to pass).
So, you see why your prayers fail, and will continue to fail, as regards the President?

You are just mouthing "god' in your rants but it is obvious that you dont know God and your hearts are far from God.

`It is this "Hatred and Anger" that is killing most of you!
Just dont go and jump into the Lagoon o, today na Sunday
undecided undecided
I would rather the vegetable remains in this state for 30 years. His death will only put him out of his misery. Jesusloveyou come and wail. Buhari must not die now until cancer eats out every flesh in him.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

I mean it, you are still a long way-off! grin grin grin
Is time to beat the hell out of you.

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Every wailer and his mother suddenly showing concern for the president's health and begging him to resign.

The imperialists poisoned Mr President in the UK, he went there healthy and returned barely alive.

I pray for a miracle and he overcomes the poison.

I wonder how many of these wailers would resign from their job if they became seriously ill?
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by R3m0t3C0ntr01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baba, Abeg just manage finish this term make you go back to Daura go rest, abeg. Chai! Nigeria wahala fit kill even youth wey Hin blood still dey hot.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The vegetable in aso rock was put in power through corrupt practices, this alone casts doubt on the sincerity of the so called fight against corruption. Except of course you are advocating using a thief to catch a thief. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Dont just make a "flagrant statement" like the above.
You have to cite "facts" to support your assertions.

Nigerians like you are noted for just opening their mouth and saying ANYTHING that PASSES through!
I dont like debating people on beer-parlour statements borne out of ignorance or mischief

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Escobapablo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
There is a good reason God did not design mouth to kill. That reason is nairaland. I don't wish him dead, I only wish for a better Nigeria. Cos I am not going any where. I wish we pray for Nigeria, not his death..... n we all went to church today. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by SaintNemesis(f): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
For all those wishful thinkers using style to wish a change in government by fake sympathetic appeal. PMB is our President till 2019 Deal with it. Nigerians elected PMB knowing he is old and have health challenges. Nobody knows Buhari better than he knows himself, the idea that a cabal is controlling him is mischievous except someone is saying he doesn't reason for himself.
If the President is still breathing and living, he is still our president, there is nothing anybody can do about that except you have a case against him backed by the constitution. Stop pretending to love him more than himself, even he dies serving Nigeria, its his right because we gave it to him. So let's stop complaining About his health, because he knows what is best for him, and we have entrusted him with thhe mandate to do what he feels is best for the nation(yes, that's how important voting in a president is) Allow him do it or take back the mandate given to. Him through constitutional means otherwise shut up till 2019 and by then vote with your head not your Emotions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every wailer and his mother suddenly showing concern for the president's health and begging him to resign.

The imperialists poisoned Mr President in the UK, he went there healthy and returned barely alive.

I pray for a miracle and he overcomes the poison.

I wonder how many of these wailers would resign from their job if they became seriously ill?

It is a very "strange love", such as l have never seen before! grin grin

The hypocrites have been praying that he dies............ yet they are saying we need to see the President to make sure he is alive!
Bunch of retards!

But trust that old soldier, the kind of "side-glance" he gives them, ehn!....na to say "Just pack and enter Lagoon straight"
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Jesusloveyou: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I would rather the vegetable remains in this state for 30 years. His death will only put him out of his misery. Jesusloveyou come and wail. Buhari must not die now until cancer eats out every flesh in him.
what shall it profit a man to rejoice over another man's health and lose his own soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Is time to beat the hell out of you.

Na so you dey flog ya father now, undecided undecided
Kontinue!

Omo'ale, olori'pelebe

BTW: All you these 2017 registered monickers, l hope it is not part of the money they are supposed to use in paying you for your efforts online, that Mr. Magu has busted so?
Badt market!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Escobapablo:
There is a good reason God did not design mouth to kill. That reason is nairaland. I don't wish him dead, I only wish for a better Nigeria. Cos I am not going any where. I wish we pray for Nigeria, not his death..... n we all went to church today. Hmmmm

The Bible actually says "The Tongue (mouth) kills"!
That is why it advises that we control our tongue, in the book of Proverbs.

Some people use their mouth to curse themselves!
Some say "we are in bondage, release us" ....and the continue to remain in bondage!
Some say "they are full of Anger and Hatred" ...and their lives are consumed by Anger and Hatred!
Some say "Peace and Prosperity"...... and they have Peace and Prosper!
Some say "we live in a Zoo" ...and their lives are no better than that of Animals!
Some use their mouth to curse, all they long`....and they forever remain CURSED!
Some use their mouth to PRAY and bless others ...and they are BLESSED abundantly.

So, each person can decide the vibe they want in their life...and so shall it be.
`

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
SaintNemesis:
For all those wishful thinkers using style to wish a change in government by fake sympathetic appeal. PMB is our President till 2019 Deal with it. Nigerians elected PMB knowing he is old and have health challenges. Nobody knows Buhari better than he knows himself, the idea that a cabal is controlling him is mischievous except someone is saying he doesn't reason for himself.
If the President is still breathing and living, he is still our president, there is nothing anybody can do about that except you have a case against him backed by the constitution. Stop pretending to love him more than himself, even he dies serving Nigeria, its his right because we gave it to him. So let's stop complaining About his health, because he knows what is best for him, and we have entrusted him with thhe mandate to do what he feels is best for the nation(yes, that's how important voting in a president is) Allow him do it or take back the mandate given to. Him through constitutional means otherwise shut up till 2019 and by then vote with your head not your Emotions.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by plaetton: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

You are not making sense.
Your post is riddled with warped logic or non thereof, baseless assumptions, outlandish conclusions based mainly on ignorance of the issue at hand and majorly out of a 'hateful and angry heart' that is confused and holding at straws.

I dont know how old you are in 1983 but l guess you could still be in Pampers otherwise, you wont say Buhari did not impact the society since then till he became a President in 2015.
Even the various PTF projects he initiated, the refinery he built, e.t.c, speak for themselves.
Show me one President in the anal of Nigeria, who has taken on Corrupt Judges, Corrupt Army Generals, Politicians, the "High and Mighty"...and only Buhari's name will come up.
Buhari is a "career soldier", not an academic, not a poet, and he never claimed to have a PhD degree!
grin grin
Prove me wrong with facts.

All this "rule of law, human rights, due process" rubbish is what is currently "trapping us" in our current state where criminals hide under rule of law to perpetuate criminality.
But then, l know your mind-set, you are one of those who glorify criminality in the system.

Yes, Buhari jailed thieves, treasury looters, drug pushers and other vermins in the society in 1983, under a military rule.
In 2017, he is prosecuting them in a court of law, under a democratic dispensation; Deal with it.

To start debating someone like you with all the rants you wrote up there, will be a waste of precious time.

Just swerve, joor.
Lol.
I am glad you took my bait.

Let me show you with facts, that you are the very ignorant person who is talking out of emotions and warped logic.

So, let's shine a microscopic light on the career of Buhari, and Buhari the person.

Funny thing is that if Buhari had not selfishly and grandiosely embarked on this his second MissionLESS journey into the Nigerian political landscape, the myth of Buhari as a strong incorruptible personality might followed him to the grave.

But alas, this second MissionLESS journey has exposed him what he has always been; a bigoted , tribalist, visionless , incompetent buffoon whose only inspiration for power is to have it, and with it, to reward his extended family and jackboot his dissenters.

Outside of State power, Buhari has never stood for any noble, any purposeful, any progressive agenda for Nigeria.
I remind you that this is the supposed national leader who says without shame that he has no friends outside his geopolitical zone.
A confessed and avowed NEPOTIST to whom the rich and great diversity of tribes, cultures and religions is a great irritation.

Let's go back to 1983. And no, I was not in diapers.
Like a thief in the night, he shot his way in the corridors of power by overthrowing a democratically elected government. He stole power, and with the power of his guns , he threw politicians into jail,. Of course, being the coward's way of gaining legitimacy.

If that makes Buhari a strong man, then I guess you're right, but in the same way that heavily armed robbers are strong men when they invade your house and hold you and your household at the point of a gun.

Now, aside from throwing politicians in jail through his kangaroo courts, what one single achievement did Buhari achieve during his almost 3yr absolute reign from January 1983 to September 1985?
Zero, ZILCH.

In what way did Nigeria get better ?
Zero, ZILCH.

I remind you that the currency blackmarket made its debut during the inglorious reign of Buhari in 1983, and like a protracted Cancer , has been with us ever since.

BUHARI shot his way to power with ZERO vision, ZERO agenda.
It was during Buhari entry into the seat of Federal power that the Nigerian armed forces became very very tribalized and polarized along the lines of ethnicity and religion.
Just ask any sincere officer from era.

And Buhari was soooo strong a leader that his colleagues easily pushed him aside without firing a single shot. undecided
So much for a strong leader whose lieutenants had ZERO confidence in him.

Now, you mentioned PTF. Good.
A reminder that it was Buhari's visionless misadventure into Nigeria's political life that led us in a trajectory of unending leadership Calamities, first from IBB, and then Abacha.

A strong man, a man of strong character and impeccable integrity would not have stooped as low as Buhari to have accepted to serve in a government that unceremoniously overthrew him and house-jailed him for 2 or was it 3 yrs.
I mean, how low can one descend on the integrity test

To have accepted the PTF job as a GRATUITY from Abacha, who had participated in his overthrow, and who was the probably the most corrupt leader in the history of the world, speaks volumes about Buhari's ambitions , value system and personal integrity.

To further insult us that Buhari initiated PTF programs show the extent of your ignorance.

Buhari's PTF is on record as the only government agency with multi-billion Naira budget that ran without a board or any kind of oversight.
And to highlight Buhari GREAT administrative competence, he awarded the complete administration of PTF to a single consulting company. It was that same company that initiated PTF projects, selected contractors and awarded contracts.
BUHARI was just there as figurehead, making sure his extended family and friends get on the gravy train.
The stench of corruption at PTF is a matter of public records.

Now, you think that the rule of law and human rights are impediments that criminals hide under ? shocked
I think I want to throw up.

This is the most ASININE statement coming from you so far.

I might as well be arguing with a loaf of bread. undecided

How very pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Realist2: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
It's Only God that can decides the future with certainty

No, you should have typed Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by adimsmt: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
It's Only God that can decides the future with certainty

God has nothing to do with greed.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Ijobaorun(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sammiejokes:

I put the question to you, what is your purpose in life? only vision less humans seat down, rest, do nothing and wait to die. some will prefer that even while dying, let me do something. Maybe Buhari has chosen his own path, only time will tell.

And when he is dead, Nigeria will not die. Hope you know that. Without him being in good health, his good intentions can never be actualised.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by plaetton: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
SaintNemesis:
I see a Dead man walking.

I am betting that he won't make it past this year.
And this is based on recent his medical history and recent observations.
No amount of hail Marys and Allah Akbars are you going to stop nature from taking its course.

After all, death is not a taboo. It is a natural process.
The man is old, his body is diseased and giving away. It's just a matter of time. Looking at him now, that time is very short.
It's not whether one dies or not, it is how one dies.

If he dies clinging on to to power, the infamy will follow him to the grave. And Nigeria would definitely move on.

If he puts the nation first, and spends the last days with his family, he might earn and carry a lot more honour to his grave.
It's really clear and simple choice.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by UbChapter(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
docadams:
To be ill is a birth right. Let us pray for our President for a quick return to good health.

Pray for who? Dont get me annoyed this Sunday afternoon pls. Garri is N100/cup and a useless old fool is still the president. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont just make a "flagrant statement" like the above.
You have to cite "facts" to support your assertions.

Nigerians like you are noted for just opening their mouth and saying ANYTHING that PASSES through!
I dont like debating people on beer-parlour statements borne out of ignorance or mischief

I don't have time to debate with a zombie cause people might not know the difference. The vegetable in aso rock is reaping what he sow... The dogs and baboons are tearing the wicked old pal into pieces.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what shall it profit a man to rejoice over another man's health and lose his own soul
You are clever by half!! Karma is a biatch and buhari is now soaked in the blood of the dogs and baboons.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Na so you dey flog ya father now, undecided undecided
Kontinue!

Omo'ale, olori'pelebe

BTW: All you these 2017 registered monickers, l hope it is not part of the money they are supposed to use in paying you for your efforts online, that Mr. Magu has busted so?
Badt market!
See them! BMC!! Onishoro!!
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

The Bible actually says "The Tongue (mouth) kills"!
That is why it advises that we control our tongue, in the book of Proverbs.

Some people use their mouth to curse themselves!
Some say "we are in bondage, release us" ....and the continue to remain in bondage!
Some say "they are full of Anger and Hatred" ...and their lives are consumed by Anger and Hatred!
Some say "Peace and Prosperity"...... and they have Peace and Prosper!
Some say "we live in a Zoo" ...and their lives are no better than that of Animals!
Some use their mouth to curse, all they long`....and they forever remain CURSED!
Some use their mouth to PRAY and bless others ...and they are BLESSED abundantly.

So, each person can decide the vibe they want in their life...and so shall it be.
`
Buhari must not die now. Not until the unidentified diseases he battles with destroys the last cell in his body!! tongue
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.
I am glad you took my bait.

Let me show you with facts, that you are the very ignorant person who is talking out of emotions and warped logic.

So, let's shine a microscopic light on the career of Buhari, and Buhari the person.

Funny thing is that if Buhari had not selfishly and grandiosely embarked on this his second MissionLESS journey into the Nigerian political landscape, the myth of Buhari as a strong incorruptible personality might followed him to the grave.

But alas, this second MissionLESS journey has exposed him what he has always been; a bigoted , tribalist, visionless , incompetent buffoon whose only inspiration for power is to have it, and with it, to reward his extended family and jackboot his dissenters.

Outside of State power, Buhari has never stood for any noble, any purposeful, any progressive agenda for Nigeria.
I remind you that this is the supposed national leader who says without shame that he has no friends outside his geopolitical zone.
A confessed and avowed NEPOTIST to whom the rich and great diversity of tribes, cultures and religions is a great irritation.

Let's go back to 1983. And no, I was not in diapers.
Like a thief in the night, he shot his way in the corridors of power by overthrowing a democratically elected government. He stole power, and with the power of his guns , he threw politicians into jail,. Of course, being the coward's way of gaining legitimacy.

If that makes Buhari a strong man, then I guess you're right, but in the same way that heavily armed robbers are strong men when they invade your house and hold you and your household at the point of a gun.

Now, aside from throwing politicians in jail through his kangaroo courts, what one single achievement did Buhari achieve during his almost 3yr absolute reign from January 1983 to September 1985?
Zero, ZILCH.

In what way did Nigeria get better ?
Zero, ZILCH.

I remind you that the currency blackmarket made its debut during the inglorious reign of Buhari in 1983, and like a protracted Cancer , has been with us ever since.

BUHARI shot his way to power with ZERO vision, ZERO agenda.
It was during Buhari entry into the seat of Federal power that the Nigerian armed forces became very very tribalized and polarized along the lines of ethnicity and religion.
Just ask any sincere officer from era.

And Buhari was soooo strong a leader that his colleagues easily pushed him aside without firing a single shot. undecided
So much for a strong leader whose lieutenants had ZERO confidence in him.

Now, you mentioned PTF. Good.
A reminder that it was Buhari's visionless misadventure into Nigeria's political life that led us in a trajectory of unending leadership Calamities, first from IBB, and then Abacha.

A strong man, a man of strong character and impeccable integrity would not have stooped as low as Buhari to have accepted to serve in a government that unceremoniously overthrew him and house-jailed him for 2 or was it 3 yrs.
I mean, how low can one descend on the integrity test

To have accepted the PTF job as a GRATUITY from Abacha, who had participated in his overthrow, and who was the probably the most corrupt leader in the history of the world, speaks volumes about Buhari's ambitions , value system and personal integrity.

To further insult us that Buhari initiated PTF programs show the extent of your ignorance.

Buhari's PTF is on record as the only government agency with multi-billion Naira budget that ran without a board or any kind of oversight.
And to highlight Buhari GREAT administrative competence, he awarded the complete administration of PTF to a single consulting company. It was that same company that initiated PTF projects, selected contractors and awarded contracts.
BUHARI was just there as figurehead, making sure his extended family and friends get on the gravy train.
The stench of corruption at PTF is a matter of public records.

Now, you think that the rule of law and human rights are impediments that criminals hide under ? shocked
I think I want to throw up.

This is the most ASININE statement coming from you so far.

I might as well be arguing with a loaf of bread. undecided

How very pathetic.
Hard knocks! Thanks sir! Unfortunately the zombie in Daboomb would ensure he continues to grovel in the dark.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by VirginFinder: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

And l am sure YOU have not read that: "He renews his (Buhari) strength and make him soar like Eagles"?

Una go wait tire!
Some of you people wishing him dead, will actually die before him tongue tongue
Many like that are dead as of today
Buhari will only die, when God says his time is Up.... not because some hateful and Anger-filled LiePODS want him dead

Hey!

Cool down bro!!

As 'clueless' and 'corrupt' as GEJ and his administration was, Nigerians' standard of living and the state of the economy was better than what it is now under the 'saintly' and 'clueful' PMB.

Only a morrronn will deny this save PMB's cult-like followers in the core north who have elevated PMB to the status of Ahmadu Bello or Prophet Mohammed.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by blaquebelle: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
That picture tho undecided Are they bowing to him or they're praying. Why are all eyes on him
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Donclaracuzo: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mr President, don't mind yorubas and their media propaganda to position Osibade to take over your seat of power. Though,we know that you are as good as vegetable but, we would want you to finish your tenure and contest in 2019 so as to live and die in Aso rock. Mr President, come out from the inner room and let your enemies know you can still hold your walking stick. Moreover, in 2019, even if you are in London, you most come to finish the race you started in order to know the difference between young and old in your next life.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Hakeemojolowo: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose has spoken wisely, bring back our president now
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by mywells: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Old soldier never dies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.