Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (44810 Views)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont blame his family..........blame Nigerians that want him alive and doing good for the country!

Nigerians are praying for him to livelong enough to accomplish certain, very important things.

No doubt, his "Personality", despite his sickness and age, is a huge driving force in the war on corruption.

...And he has a very sound and intelligent Vice President assisting him.

What else do we want? To return Jonathan back to Power, right? shocked shocked grin grin
people need to feel and see their president not personality. .if the Vp is good then he should hand over. .there are other people too out of over 180 million who can also fight corruption. ... he needs every rest now not stress

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Onedibe1: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Fixed!

But God has disgraced them, when Buahri walked back into Nigerian soil, on his own two legs!

But like children of perdition, they would not relent in wishing him dead.

BTW, he is 75yr old, lived a solid life, has fine children, beautiful wife and everything a man could ask for.
So, even if he dies today, he is a fulfilled man..... unlike all these "unfulfilled" children of Anger and Hate whose only interest in life is to wish evil for others.

E nor go well for all of una wishing death on our President.
Pipo like u dont go far in life,u hate hearing d truth as much as you hate yourself. .

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

Story! Haven't u read in ur bible that He taketh down one and bringeth up another?

And l am sure YOU have not read that: "He renews his (Buhari) strength and make him soar like Eagles"?

Una go wait tire!
Some of you people wishing him dead, will actually die before him tongue tongue
Many like that are dead as of today
Buhari will only die, when God says his time is Up.... not because some hateful and Anger-filled LiePODS want him dead
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by achieverme(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
docadams:
To be ill is a birth right. Let us pray for our President for a quick return to good health.

To be told the truth about your president's health is also your right as a citizen, don't you think so?
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by folem: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Is Buhari also suffering from vitiligo? Why the different colour patches under his neck?

Is that the reason he wears turtleneck sometimes?

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

Story! Haven't u read in ur bible that He taketh down one and bringeth up another?
Then let God decides that and not you. Let us always pray for our leaders and critize them constructively and objectively.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Onedibe1:

Pipo like u dont go far in life,u hate hearing d truth as much as you hate yourself. .

Hahaha! grin grin
Too late for failures like you! undecided undecided

I am already "far in life" ....and accomplished beyond your dreams.
kiss kiss
Infact, if only you can achieve 10% of what l have achieved in life as of today, by the time you die miserably, you would have smashed "a record" in your miserable family.

Truth, my black bottom!
Purge yourself of Hatred and Anger......and you wil prosper in life like me and Buhari. undecided undecided

Hatred and Anger is POISONOUS
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CioAngels(f): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Pa buhari sir, the cabals holding you hostage does not have your interest to heart. The story had it that they used your daughter to kidnap you from Uk hospital, if only she knew it was not for the good of her immediate family, if she had stayed by aisha and not the cabal, her father would be very well by today. My story sir, is only to say Handover To Your VC and take a well deserved Health Care and Rest For Better You Tomorrow.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Kdon2: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
malakus:

http://punchng.com/fresh-anxiety-in-aso-rock-over-buharis-health/

He got the presidency but didnt enjoy it,couldnt even rule. That is because he sturbornly got what God did not desire for him. The folly of man's vanity. Shame!
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
uzobaby:
people need to feel and see their president not personality. .if the Vp is good then he should hand over. .there are other people too out of over 180 million who can also fight corruption. ... he needs every rest now not stress

I agree with you.
President is not feeling too strong, we all know that.....so whats the Big deal and noise about?

"People" saw him as late as two days ago, praying on friday prayers....so what else?
Or should his wife hang him on a Pole, so that "People' can see him?

At 75yrs, are we expecting him to be a spring chicken? Are we really, honestly expecting a 75yr old man to be prancing around?
Look at Fashola, compare when he left the job as lagos state Governor 2yrs ago...with how he looks now!
Now imagine if he was the President, in this difficult times and he is 75yrs old!
Fashola's hair is completely grey within 2yrs of service at the Federal level.

The job of leading Nigeria wears people out very quickly, even young and agile Presidents!
Compare the picture of Jonathan, when he assumed office...with his Picture just before he left office..... and his picture now that he has left office and tell me which one looks very old and stressed.

We need to be honest and not put undue expectations on others, when we ourselves dont have such expectations of ourselves.

how many of us here have the confidence of even saying "I will live to be 75yrs old"?

All these internet riff-raffs abusing Buhari, many of them have terminal illness they are covering up and we see them dying like flies even before they are 40yrs old..or is it not all this generation that drink "industrial alcohol" in mixed fashion? grin grin

It is just crass wickedness and animalistic to wish a sick person dead, even if he were to be your next door enemy.
Why is this sort of hatred so common with the Igbos?
angry angry

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by greatwhite(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Chascop:

Dearie, I didn't wish him dead..

Roger that honey. Godbless u
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Hahahahha, okay, l don calm down jejely! kiss kiss

But you know what, we voted Jonathan in 2011......... not because we dont know Buhari exists, not because we dont know he is from S/South, not because we hate him, not because we hate Northerners ...but because we really wanted him to DO WELL and put the Northerners to shame.

We wanted him to be an example of how "Southerners" are better at leadership, compared to Northerners who have brought us down this line of collapse over the years!

But mehn, `Jonathan really embarrass every Southerner (East, West, South West and south South!)
We have always prided ourselves at being better at leading the nation (people like Awo, Ekwueme, Fashola, OBJ (despite his warts), Zik of Africa, e.t.c) ..... but Jonathan brought all that to ruin.

So, voting him out was not even difficult. Its not about expecting Northerners to support him. Where were the Northerners in 2011, that we elected him?
The 'comma' there is that we were saddled with the only option of the Buhari, whom we have rejected three times!

But with events unfolding, even a sick Buhari, a 75yr old Buhari (as long as he is still breathing), is doing hundred times better than Jonathan.

if Jonathan was still the President, do you think those Dollars EFCC seized will ever be detected?
Corruption (brazen looting) would have collapsed Nigeria like Somalia, by now.

Jonathan betrayed the trust of the south, his phd degree, the next time someone from the SS would get into the presidency would probably be 2240 unless something strange happens...i wasnt even surprised from the start because 99% of PDP politicians are nothing but heartless opportunistic thieves...it was a case of d devil or d deep blue sea in 2015 and something definitely had 2change

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Onedibe1: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Hahaha! grin grin
Too late for failures like you! undecided undecided

I am already "far in life" ....and accomplished beyond your dreams.
kiss kiss
Infact, if only you can achieve 10% of what l have achieved in life as of today, by the time you die miserably, you would have smashed "a record" in your miserable family.

Lols...i get it tho,you are too short sighted n less ambitious. .dats y u feel u hv achieved alot,foolish idiot.i know ur type
Truth, my black bottom!
Purge yourself of Hatred and Anger......and you wil prosper in life like me and Buhari. undecided undecided

Hatred and Anger is POISONOUS
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
I blame all those fools who voted for this old man to suffer him
This is a grandfather who ought to have be enjoying his retirement in his ranch in daura
These people are not yet done with this innocent man... They still torment him with chants of Sai baba... Instead of calling on him to do the needful and resign to go look after his health

How old is Donald Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Jolar101: I can see that you are still in process of brain washing.

I mean it, you are still a long way-off! grin grin grin

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Kdon2:

He got the presidency but didnt enjoy it,couldnt even rule. That is because he sturbornly got what God did not desire for him. The folly of man's vanity. Shame!

Tell me something!

So, God allowed millions of majority of Nigerians to vote for him and he wont the election...yet God did not desire it for him, uuh?

Ignorance sha....
God is very patient otherwise the kind of "God-slap" you would have received form hell right now, ehn...
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

I agree with you.
President is not feeling to strong, we all know that.....so whats the Big deal and noise about?

"People" saw hin as late as two days ago, so what else?
Or should his wife hang him on a Pole, so that "People' can see him?

At 75yrs, are we expecting him to be a spring chicken? Are we really, honestly expecting a 75yr old man to be prancing around?
Look at Fashola, compare when he left the job as lagos state Governor 2yrs ago...with how he looks now!
Now imagine if he was the President, in this difficult times and he is 75yrs old!
Fashola's hair is completely grey within 2yrs of service at the Federal level.

The job of leading Nigeria wears people out very quickly, even young and agile Presidents!
Compare the picture of Jonathan, when he assumed office...with his Picture just before he left office..... and his picture now that he has left office and tell me which one looks very old and stressed.

We need to be honest and not put undue expectations on others, when we ourselves dont have such expectations of ourselves.

how many of us here have the confidence of even saying "I will live to be 75yrs old"?

All these internet riff-raffs abusing Buhari, many of them have terminal illness they are covering up and we see them dying like flies even before they are 40yrs old..or is it not all this generation that drink "industrial alcohol" in mixed fashion? grin grin

It is just crass wickedness and animalistic to wish a sick person dead, even if he were to be your next door enemy.
Why is this sort of hatred so common with the Igbos?
angry angry
we are still saying the same thing. ..and I can't wish him dead.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont blame his family..........blame Nigerians that want him alive and doing good for the country!

Nigerians are praying for him to livelong enough to accomplish certain, very important things.

No doubt, his "Personality", despite his sickness and age, is a huge driving force in the war on corruption.

...And he has a very sound and intelligent Vice President assisting him.

What else do we want? To return Jonathan back to Power, right? shocked shocked grin grin
Why would Jonathan come back to power? Is he the only southerner qualified to be president? Unlike you buharists who have built a cult around a man who plunged Nigeria into recession a record two times, what we need is strong institutions and not strong men. His fight against corruption is one sided and cannot yield the desired fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
uzobaby:
we are still saying the same thing. ..and I can't wish him dead.

Noted!

My comments wasn't directed at your post specifically, just a point of reference.

If we had a better choice in 2015, l am sure that just as we refused Buahari thrice in the past, we might have done so again.
But the level of malfeasance going on the the Presidency and Government in general, was alarming and needed a drastic solution, hence Buhari.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ZombieTAMER: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
jpphilips:

How old is Donald Trump?
You could have asked of Mugabe too..
Nigerian youths are pathetic
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
jpphilips:

How old is Donald Trump?
Brother, if it was possible, I would have given you and e-slap! How dare you compare apples with oranges?
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by CharlotteFlair: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You could have asked of Mugabe too..
Nigerian youths are pathetic
Nope! BMC is very pathetic.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Why would Jonathan come back to power? Is he the only southerner qualified to be president? Unlike you buharists who have built a cult around a man who plunged Nigeria into recession a record two times, what we need is strong institutions and not strong men. His fight against corruption is one sided and cannot yield the desired fruits.

As for Jonathan, the verdict is "NEVER AGAIN".
that much is clear.

Now, where inexperience noise-makers like you (probably out of inexperience or ignorance) "miss it" is that you just shout "build structures"!
What you fail to understand is that in the history of Nigeria, that statement has ALWAYS been echoed..... but as of today, "where are the "structures", since 1960?

The Point l am making is that to build "strong structures"...YOU NEED STRONG PERSONALITIES... to build such structures.
If we have had such personalities....maybe we would have build the structures we all clamour for.
How can you build string structures, when those who are supposed to "initiate it" are looting the funds meant to build it? (metaphorically speaking)

This is where people like Buhari come-in: Strong personality, selfless and ready to take the bull by the horns.

Unfortunately, nature is not too kind to him at this moment...just like we Nigerians were also unkind to him (especially that Evil genius called IBB), when he was agile and younger.

But we will make the best of what we have at this moment....and hope someone as determined, as selfless, with the right charisma, gets to replace him when he is done
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by plaetton: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
It's Only God that can decides the future with certainty
Yeah.
No wonder Nigeria is a basket case country. undecided

If god gave you a Brain for discernment, you owe god an obligation to use it.

First mistake was to leave the most critical decision-making positions in the hands of fools , who then abdicate their decision-making responsibility to god.

I doubt that even goats and cows abdicate critical, life-changing decisions to god.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ejykzy: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Is pay bak time for him, the prayer of the ibos will not go unnoticed by God. As he has denied NNAMDI KALU odogwu igbo freedom in his fathers land so God has denied him good health. Nemesis on point, free Kalu, open border, stop suffering the masses then God will heal u, if not u will regret ur old age.... U and the useless UK government tot there's no God. God will do d same thing he does to king pharoa and the Egyptians to Buhari, the Northerners and the UK government... Old fool

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ejykzy: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Is pay bak time for him, the prayer of the ibos will not go unnoticed by God. As he has denied NNAMDI KALU odogwu igbo freedom in his fathers land so God has denied him good health. Nemesis on point, free Kalu, open border, stop suffering the masses then God will heal u, if not u will regret ur old age.... U and the useless UK government tot there's no God. God will do d same thing he does to king pharoa and the Egyptians to Buhari, the Northerners and the UK government... Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by yom2(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
get well mr president but you could have know that at your age you dont need all this public office you need rest with ur grand children playing around you and make you happy .......why even writting this wen i know you wont even read it & the BMC crew will not get it right
but donald trump is hw old? 72, is nt actually only about age but what u can deliver
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by yom2(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
get well mr president but you could have know that at your age you dont need all this public office you need rest with ur grand children playing around you and make you happy .......why even writting this wen i know you wont even read it & the BMC crew will not get it right
mikeweezy:
but donald trump is hw old? 72, is nt actually only about age but what u can deliver
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by plaetton: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

As for Jonathan, the verdict is "NEVER AGAIN".
that much is clear.

Now, where inexperience noise-makers like you (probably out of inexperience or ignorance) "miss it" is that you just shout "build structures"!
What you fail to understand is that in the history of Nigeria, that statement has ALWAYS been echoed..... but as of today, "where are the "structures", since 1960?

The Point l am making is that to build "strong structures"...YOU NEED STRONG PERSONALITIES... to build such structures.
If we have had such personalities....maybe we would have build the structures we all clamour for.
How can you build string structures, when those who are supposed to "initiate it" are looting the funds meant to build it? (metaphorically speaking)

This is where people like Buhari come-in: Strong personality, selfless and ready to take the bull by the horns.

Unfortunately, nature is not too kind to him at this moment...just like we Nigerians were also unkind to him (especially that Evil genius called IBB), when he was agile and younger.

But we will make the best of what we have at this moment....and hope someone as determined, as selfless, with the right charisma, gets to replace him when he is done
Complete Bullshyte.

First of all, this myth of Buhari as a strong personality has long been demystified and debunked by none other than Buhari himself. This myth was born in 1983 when he used the power of an undemocratic government to Jail people on personal whims.
Any megalomaniac, any coward backed with the force of arms can trash the rule of law and commit any amount of human rights abuses. This is actually what makes him a very SMALL and WEAK man, certainly not the opposites.

Any man that has little regard for the sacred rule of law and human rights is very very week man, lacking self control over his own whims.

Any man who has disdain for due process is a weak man, a borderline criminal and psychopath.

Now, to give you absolute proof that Buhari is and has always been a very weak man who lives to crave inordinate power, consider that when out of power Buhari is totally redundant.
Strong.men make an impact wherever and in whatever position they find themselves. Out of power, Buhari made not miniscule of impact bon his own local community, talkless of local government area, state and the nation.
He authored no books or memoirs, championed no lofty ideals, policies, offered no development agenda.
The only thing Buhari did in the last 16yrs was to crave for power as if it was his birthright.
He is completely indolent and impotent without the trappings of Federal power,..power that obviously overwhelms his weak personality and wrecks havoc in the polity.
We are witnessing that again in this his second missionary journey ( more like MissionLESS journey) into the political landscape of Nigeria.
That, my friend, is a picture of a very weak man.

To buttress my point further, just look at the powerplays, the infighting, the CONFUSION and cesspool of corrupt people and corrupt practices at Buhari's corridor of power.

Does it look like a strong man is in charge ? undecided
I think not.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by Daboomb: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
ejykzy:
Is pay bak time for him, the prayer of the ibos will not go unnoticed by God. As he has denied NNAMDI KALU odogwu igbo freedom in his fathers land so God has denied him good health. Nemesis on point, free Kalu, open border, stop suffering the masses then God will heal u, if not u will regret ur old age.... U and the useless UK government tot there's no God. God will do d same thing he does to king pharoa and the Egyptians to Buhari, the Northerners and the UK government... Old fool

I dont think your views represent that of all ibos, but if it does, do we need to remind you that ``just a few weeks back, you'all prayed and prayed that Buhari will die in the U.K when he was very ill?

But you know what?
God does not answer the prayer of "the wicked".

The Bible said "Pray for your Leaders", it did not say only if you like them or not.

Let me also remind you'all that the Bible said: "Curse without Reason, shall never land" (never come to pass).
So, you see why your prayers fail, and will continue to fail, as regards the President?

You are just mouthing "god' in your rants but it is obvious that you dont know God and your hearts are far from God.

`It is this "Hatred and Anger" that is killing most of you!
Just dont go and jump into the Lagoon o, today na Sunday
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.