Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (44808 Views)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajebuter:

Actually l am enjoying this. ..you may want to switch to Yoruba language since it is obvious English is beyond you..

Oya...bring it on....ln ibile

I spoken inglis more dan yoruba,, i have A10 in inglis...

Let's continue with the grammar girl..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I spoken inglis more dan yoruba,, i have A10 in inglis...
Let's continue with the grammar girl..
Oo serious....
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajebuter:

Oo serious....

hahaha what i do now?

shebi mo nko ingrish ni... hahah
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahaha what i do now?
shebi mo nko ingrish ni... hahah

fimile Jo..
I'm going to charge...with generator....
No light....so lfartwithbuhari
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajebuter:

fimile Jo..

I'm going to charge...with generator....

No light....so lfartwithbuhari

You look familiar though where in Lagos are you?
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You look familiar though where in Lagos are you?

Come and meet me in Epe alaro ogunmodede...I'm sure baba Anjola will welcome you with a handshake...
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ZombieTAMER: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah i love playing with brain of your likes hahaha, When are you taking your grammar to bank to collect billion hahah...

yeye dey smell.
You get brain ? Come dey stand with an old illiterate Fulani man
You have sold ur tribe to abokki grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajebuter:

Come and meet me in Epe alaro ogunmodede...I'm sure baba Anjola will welcome you with a handshake...

hahaha i haven't been close to Epe ooo, The far i have gone is Ajah and it's been over 10yrs..

You look like my secondary mate in Gaskiya College.

Beside if i start my own oriki you go run oooo..

100% Ibadan man..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahaha i haven't been close to Epe ooo, The far i have gone is Ajah and it's been over 10yrs..

You look like my secondary mate in Gaskiya College.

Beside if i start my own oriki you go run oooo..

100% Ibadan man..

lbadan? nibi ole GBE njare onihun..

Gasikiya college ke? o ti oh..

Awa ti e nwo yio , awa ni islander.. awa la leko oh..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You get brain ? Come dey stand with an old illiterate Fulani man
You have sold ur tribe to abokki grin

Waiting to hear a story likes this that you have done the right thing..

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
ajebuter:

lbadan? nibi ole GBE njare onihun..

Gasikiya college ke? o ti oh..

Awa ti e nwo yio , awa ni islander.. awa la leko oh..

And awa ti e nwo yi oo awa mainlander...

Gaskiya College one of the best secondary school then oo no go play with us ooo..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ZombieTAMER: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Waiting to hear a story likes this that you have done the right thing..

Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ajebuter(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And awa ti e nwo yi oo awa mainlander...

Gaskiya College one of the best secondary school then oo no go play with us ooo..

Gasikiya college is learning compared to my alma mata....lsale Eko Grammar School, jankara Lagos lsland...1985-1991..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by olen: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2017
President Moh Buhari is hale and hearty by God's grace. The proponents of his ill health are antagonists, prophets of doom and the worst enemies of this country. His stand on anti corruption has put him aper from the gullable, insatiable and parochial people and they hate him blue.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by MONITZ: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2017
He is looking so frail that he may kaput anytime soon, he needs some rest but the cabal re hell bent on making him remain in Nigeria because their relevance is tied to Bubu..

Political talk is different from reality because if u look critically at the turn of events so far, then u will realise that he actually belongs to some people and not to everybody.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by IslamicRebel01: 5:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Typical behaviour of Yorubas.

When you call them out and expose their treachery, they start by insults.

Watch this thread. The first insults were from Yorubas especially the Muslims.

They always attack in packs with insults.

Once you speak the truth you are a threat to them. They hate you with a passion.
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2017
ajebuter:

Gasikiya college is learning compared to my alma mata....lsale Eko Grammar School, jankara Lagos lsland...1985-1991..

Ifi hear, I believe you know about Gaskiya so i don't need to talk much..
Re: Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH by judondasylva(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
No let him come and rule o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.