Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100540 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
yeah, i can remember him. with EUGENIA ABU, NANSEL NIMYEL (NOT SURE OF D SPELLIN) CYRIL STOBER, TOKUNBO AJAYI

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Frank Olize! How time flies!
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Pls receive a brain...
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by adadioranmah(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
He still looks good
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by julioralph(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
smiley you forgot to add cyril stober... and dat very very very boring talkshow he does on saturday nights @8 or 9pm

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yup, and the like of Ruth opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, l will add more if l can still recall them wink

Stober was instrumental!!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by tomakint: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sweet old memories Frank Olize and Yinka Craiq (Morning Ride) 2 of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Stober was instrumental!!
Yup wink
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
That last picture make me go gaga
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Ramos16(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Me single and I watched him every time, "I am Frank Olitze for NTA News"
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
If u know this man and you re still single, The bitter truth is that you re created to be single and stop bothering looking for a partner. #BitterTruth #AcceptDestiny
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by chronique(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember him. NTA newsline actually started in the 80s or early 90s, (If I'm not mistaking...).
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by rexbuton: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
followed by Ruth Benamasia-Opia

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Goke7: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Many of the indomie generation will never know that abike dabiri was even a correspondent for Newsline with frank olize, the Mary story comes to mind which actually brought abike dabiri to limelight. Those of the days of sweet journalism in this same Nigeria and on NTA for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

true! the good old days I guess but those days there was nothing like digital TV or satelite colour TV or BBN grin
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
E don tey. Many of d nairalanders were not born or were babies. How time flies. Memories just coming back now with great nostalgia
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
News line presenter..Once upon a time dis guys program got Nigerians glued to Nta..Any kain report dey allowed for im program ,from weird reports about rituals,419 to celebrations..I no fit forget one report wey sum abokis pluck one lady eyes run away..Indomie generation nogo Sabi am like dat.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
mokset123:

The time is 9 o clock, do you know where your children are.

Hehehe, exactly,! That was his first line/intro

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oblitz:
yeah, i can remember him. with EUGENIA ABU, NANSEL NIMYEL (NOT SURE OF D SPELLIN) CYRIL STOBER, TOKUNBO AJAYI

You re really an old man..... You definitely will be celebrating your Diamond Jubilee in No time

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by emeka2847: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Guy you sabi Frank Olize so? grin

Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

Buhari

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes I remembers him I use to was him then with our black and white colour telefision
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very well.

Frank had this unique, laid back, calm and slow delivery of words that it became just his.

Always scratching his left arm as he talked.
And I remember, he made Abike Dabiri who she became today as she was his favourite field reporter then with the late Cele Eradiri.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by mandax: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
simoncynto:

,if u followed this icon's programme and u are still single,u need deliverance.

[/i]

I followed him but still single. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am a divorcee. Is it an offence to remain a divorcee - single? Abi, I no marry with you again don become offence?

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by igbsam(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Always rushing home before 9pm to watch his show every Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by funshyboi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
I met Ruth benamasia opia
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yup, and the like of Ruth benamaisia opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink

John Momoh, Namsel Nimye, Sienne All-Well Brown

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
rexbuton:
followed by Ruth Benamasia-Opia
yes! After village head master or Basi and co.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
"Parents do you know where your children are?"
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
napoleon77:

John Momoh, Namsel Nimye, Sienne All-Well Brown
Gbam grin

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Queendo(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whao d good old days. Do you know where your children? Made my parents to be conscious of our movements.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Was He Before Kehinde Young Harry?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good evening, I am Frank Olize, do you know where your children are?
These were his opening lines every Sunday, great icon indeed. Newsline was so much fun with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.