Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100473 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by vivavik(f): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, she is late, l think she was in either Abuja or Lagos then and there was a robbery incident and it was alleged that she was raped, not too sure about that but that was the rumor then, she went to England and they said she committed suicide or some other sources said she took some pills and ended her life because of the shame of the rape incident back in Nigeria, all this are hear-say / speculations, l dont know if that was the truth but she is late, may her soul continue to Rip..

Follow this link and read about her death >>>>>>https://www.google.ae/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixyKy7uLvTAhUGYVAKHcPaB80QFggtMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fumariayim%2Fstatus%2F419807877369712640%3Flang%3Den&usg=AFQjCNELRmLJUECpLyOP4plbxcEOxMvPEw

oh my God, what a death, I didn't hear at all... thanks for this!

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by BashBB: 6:33pm On May 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yeah, she use to be called Aisha Katung grin wink

She went by many names over the years....that one like men matter joor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
BashBB:

She went by many names over the years....that one like men matter joor grin grin
She might be Androphilia grin grin cheesy
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2017
tylesh:
I watched it and even Kehinde Young-Harry and I'm still single. I'm in my house,come and beat me
Haha. Me too.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
tomakint:
Sweet old memories Frank Olize and Yinka Craiq (Morning Ride) 2 of a kind.
yes o AM Express with Yinka Craig and Sadiq Daba. That guy that presents Monday Football on DSTV used to present the sports segment of Morning Ride. How time flies
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
rexbuton:

No go vandalise oil pipeline
my broda which one u dey?
u dey wicked yourself...
who do man do body!
Na u go suffer 3x
Na u go suffer __ oooo
what the guy said is true. There's a guy that used to present a segment on Newsline then, Levi or so, that lagos got a big appointment in NNPC
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
Levi or so abi. Can't remember his full name
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
Blitz888:
Frank Olize
Kali Otisi
Ruth Benamasia
Late Toks Ajayi
Eugenia Abu
Cyril Stober
Namsel Nimyel

I doubt if any of the above still work there... They all must have retired.
Ruth Benamisia-Opia left to take up appointment in Bayelsa State. Cyril Stober has retired.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
Nobody is talking of Sola Atere, the then State House correspondent. He is a Director in NTA now
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
Mods, why was this interesting topic not moved to front page? Real lengend. Not omotola or tonto dike or Tboss
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:48pm On May 28, 2017
shedy03:

I know stober is still there.
no. He has retired
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:49pm On May 28, 2017
Mojibola:

Yinka Craig, and one Hausa man, memory fails me. used to anchor that early morning show. I liked listening to those two.
Sadiq Daba AM Express

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
bigtt76:
Sola Omole, Sienne Allwell-Brown (l8r Sienne Razak-Lawal)

Siene Razak-Lawal is my all time best NTA News presenter.
Remember how sad I felt when we stopped presenting
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:53pm On May 28, 2017
bigtt76:
Yusuf Jibo grin

it was Sadiq Daba and Yinka Craiq that started AM Express. Unless Yusuf Jibo joined later
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
chival:

That was Livvie Ajonuma. He died in the Dana plane crash a few years ago.
oh my God!
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
femi4:
Abike did a wonderful job too. After Abike, NTA just die like that. No thanks to the birth of AIT, STV, Channels etc
God bless you
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2017
Newsline and Morning Ride were two different programmes. Danladi Bako started the Morning Ride show on NTA before politics chased him out grin

Unimaginable123:
it was Sadiq Daba and Yinka Craiq that started Morning Ride. Unless Yup Jibo joined later
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2017
When she qualified as a lawyer, she became infrequent and later on became PRO for one of the biggest oil multinationals in Nigeria

Unimaginable123:
Siene Razak-Lawal is my all time best NTA News presenter.
Remember how sad I felt when we stopped presenting

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
bigtt76:
Newsline and Morning Ride were two different programmes. Danladi Bako started the Morning Ride show on NTA before politics chased him out grin

thanks. My bad. It was AM Express that Yinka Craig and Sadiq Daba were presenting.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by skillip(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2017
bigtt76:
When she qualified as a lawyer, she became infrequent and later on became PRO for one of the biggest oil multinationals in Nigeria

babes which firm was that because I knew same thing happened to Ruth Benemesia Opia.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by skillip(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2017
bigtt76:

I think Sadiq Daba and late Yinka Craig started moring ride but not for long. As Danladi Bako took over. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Those presenters are stinkingly rich! So surprising for civil servants. Anybody know their secret? Abi, na so NTA get money??
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
When you visit countries like Germany...There was never a great country in Nigeria...only potential to be great! What is great about Nigeria??
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by crystalclear(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
Livi Ajuonoma
He's late now.
Died in the june 3rd,2012 dana air crash.
Also the anchor of -'The Sunday Show' on NTA

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hades2016:
I watched it and am still single oya come and deliver me
grin grin grin

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Thanks for updating the list, cheers cool

Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink
Where is Fatima Hassan popularly called fatty
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

grin grin grin
lol ... grin

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

Impossible!

It is either you live in the extreme village
OR
Outside of Nigeria
OR
You were too young (indomie generation)

For you not to know Frankolize.

Or Your Parent don't own a TV.

Everyone watched Newsline (until Frank left NTA)
Everyone didn't watch TV. Many didn't have access to it
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
yusasiv:
steril. stober if am right...
Cyril Stober
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Klington:
Na only one person get one small black n white TV for our community that time.... Na there we they go watch newsline, masquerade, Willie Willie, nite rider, how time flies grin grin grin grin... And i never still marry uptil now sef grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by whiteeyes: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
He is aging with grace . He looks good.
That yeah we for don set for the front of tv by 9 p.m.. I didn't really like news but I never missed watching newsline
my dear, men say they do not want to age with "Grace" anymore since grace has become a dangerous specie grin
adorablepepple:
He is aging with grace . He looks good.
That yeah we for don set for the front of tv by 9 p.m.. I didn't really like news but I never missed watching newsline
my dear, men say they do not want to age with "Grace" anymore since grace has become a dangerous specie
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Everyone didn't watch TV. Many didn't have access to it
I strongly believe that you belong to the indomie generation. We are not speaking of the 1970s, not the early 80s. At that pont in Nigeria history, the only reason when a family does not have a black and white television is if they do not have electricity.

The reason why everybody watches Newsline was because satellite TV was not availabe, no private station anywhere, no Bollywood and very few video player. We all depended on NTA for everything.

So, you see, you too belong to the indomie generation.
BTW what class we're you when you ate your first indomie noodle?

Do you know that Frank handed over to Abike Dabiri?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.