Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100531 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

I strongly believe that you belong to the indomie generation. We are not speaking of the 1970s, not the early 80s. At that pont in Nigeria history, the only reason when a family does not have a black and white television is if they do not have electricity.

The reason why everybody watches Newsline was because satellite TV was not availabe, no private station anywhere, no Bollywood and very few video player. We all depended on NTA for everything.

So, you see, you too belong to the indomie generation.
BTW what class we're you when you ate your first indomie noodle?

Do you know that Frank handed over to Abike Dabiri?
The above names I know them because I watched them from my neighbour's TV.don't assume what you don't know because not all Nigerians had television set,in fact radio was more popular than TV thanks to radio Nigeria.
Not all fingers were equal then
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The above names I know them because I watched them from my neighbour's TV.don't assume what you don't know because not all Nigerians had television set,in fact radio was more popular than TV thanks to radio Nigeria.
Not all fingers were equal then

And my original post was
shadeyinka:

Impossible!

It is either you live in the extreme village
OR
Outside of Nigeria
OR
You were too young (indomie generation)

For you not to know Frankolize.

Or Your Parent don't own a TV.

Everyone watched Newsline (until Frank left NTA)

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

And my original post was

Your post isn't correct because I didn't had the above attribute
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your post isn't correct because I didn't had the above attribute
Then check!
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

Then check!
Your assumption are not true try and get facts. Not all Nigerians had television back in the 80's and 90's. Not all Nigerians lived in the village, many us were born before indomie was conceived in Nigeria.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your assumption are not true try and get facts. Not all Nigerians had television back in the 80's and 90's. Not all Nigerians lived in the village, many us were born before indomie was conceived in Nigeria.

Pls, here again is my life post which you quoted
shadeyinka:

Impossible!

It is either you live in the extreme village
OR
Outside of Nigeria
OR
You were too young (indomie generation)

For you not to know Frankolize.

Or Your Parent don't own a TV.

Everyone watched Newsline (until Frank left NTA)

Did I say all Nigerian had TVs?
Even in this 2017, do all Nigerians have TVs?

So, what was my assumption?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2017
shadeyinka:

Pls, here again is my life post which you quoted

Did I say all Nigerian had TVs?
Even in this 2017, do all Nigerians have TVs?

So, what was my assumption?
Kk
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
whiteeyes:
my dear, men say they do not want to age with "Grace" anymore since grace has become a dangerous specie ;Dmy dear, men say they do not want to age with "Grace" anymore since grace has become a dangerous specie
Lol
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by pamcode(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't know him. I met The name remains Kehinde Young Harry.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Queendo:
Whao d good old days. Do you know where your children? Made my parents to be conscious of our movements.

Lmao! Those day once it's 9 pm and he asks that question, my mum will start shouting our names if we are watching action movies in our neighbour's house.
The way she'll grab us and fling us into the house and slam the gate is usually funny whenever I remember it in nostalgia. Memories...... grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by LaudableXX: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2018
mytym:
Sola Atere
Patrick Oke
Kalu Otisi
Tokunbo *Ajai
Funke Oga
Aisha Katung Bello (She keeps changing husband names)

You forgot to add: Hauwa Baba-Ahmed, Lola Ogunbambi, Augusta Maduegbuna, Ronke Ayuba, etc. cheesy There was that show too - Soni Irabor live!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by zomoears(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...

Levi Ajuonoma...
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by mytym(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
mytym:

Sola Atere
Patrick Oke
Kalu Otisi
Tokunbo *Ajai
Funke Oga
Aisha Katung Bello (She keeps changing husband names)

Aisha Bello, the veteran newscaster has died. Official news of her demise came on Monday 11th December, 2023. May her soul rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.