Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (100442 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Do You Remember Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by rexbuton: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
No go vandalise oil pipeline
my broda which one u dey?
u dey wicked yourself...
who do man do body!
Na u go suffer 3x
Na u go suffer __ oooo

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Benekruku:

You re really an old man..... You definitely will be celebrating your Silver Jubilee in No time

Silver Jubilee is 25 years! Are you saying the guy is an old man at 25 years?

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Lustig(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is 9 0'clock, do u know where your children are?

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Do u know where your children are?

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool

And Frankly speaking , this is Newsline,Your Sunday-Sunday Tonic...

Those were his popular 'sign-in' lingo...

5 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by crackerspub: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Ok, i dey come.
Got alot on my mind now

hahaha i swear that your pic make sense

money money and money grin grin
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by amadgreat: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your on poin, u really watched them.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Frank Olize
Kali Otisi
Ruth Benamasia
Late Toks Ajayi
Eugenia Abu
Cyril Stober
Namsel Nimyel

I doubt if any of the above still work there... They all must have retired.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
napoleon77:

Silver Jubilee is 25 years! Are you saying the guy is an old man at 25 years?

My bad! Diamond Jubilee

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hades2016:
I watched it and am still single oya come and deliver me
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I watched him too
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
muller101:
Do u know where your children are?

Frank Olize's standard opening line...

'Do you know where your children are?'

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yea, i do remember him

That was when we had a great and wonderful country before this 90 year old donkey destroyed our amazing country

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Great when? Are you high? You don suffer so tey you no know when country de enjoy again grin. Nigeria great. That's the funniest thing i ever heard. And for all who don't know, Frank olize was at his prime during a military regime. How can a country be great under a dictatorship? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
adorablepepple:
He is aging with grace . He looks good.
That yeah we for don set for the front of tv by 9 p.m.. I didn't really like news but I never missed watching newsline

Thought I was the only one that didn't like news.. Hated ltv8 8pm news alongside nta channel 7 gboromiro program like mad...

Buh na that tym, parents would call everybody by their name to come hear boring news for the next hour..

Loved the way frank olise used to laugh though... His mode of laughing had a way of making you the viewer laugh as well...

Days of fido dido, tandi gurana and limca....

Days of daluwa, marcus, and co..

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by salford: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
of course. Abike dabiri took over from him. I remember cyril stober too.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by HAH: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Newsline was started by the duo of Yinka Craig and Patrick Oke, it it was after they left that frank olize took over, due to the goodness of Mr Olize we did not miss the former anchors

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by blaqroy: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know him
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shedy03(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
Unfortunately I do not know him, I met Kehinde Young Harry
ohhhh, what a miss. lol.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know him, I only know him as a newsline presenter back then in the 90s and I am still below 30 so?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shedy03(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Blitz888:
Frank Olize
Kali Otisi
Ruth Benamasia
Late Toks Ajayi
Eugenia Abu
Cyril Stober
Namsel Nimyel

I doubt if any of the above still work there... They all must have retired.
I know stober is still there.
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Equado(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The person above me must be a member of the Indomie Community grin

Good evening I'm Frank Olise cool
Sunday Sunday tonic

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by maigida511(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its 9 o clock do you know where your children are?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Otses(f): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember him though I was still quite young, I loved newsline because of him. He had an interesting way of presenting the stories that always made me to long for Sunday evenings, and his very strong punch line, "it's 9pm do you know where your children are"

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by comelyJummy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
welcome to your sunday sunday tonic
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm...I remember well well with his usual statement..."wonders shall never end"
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink

Yinka Craig, and one Hausa man, memory fails me. used to anchor that early morning show. I liked listening to those two.

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Mpamaegbu: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is Frank dead now?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by hollywater: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
What of Kalu Otisi?

1 Like

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antara0503:
Frank Olize-Diran Onifade has the story.

Yeah you are right...his ccorrepondent used to be Diran Onifade.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Woa i remember him oh.......and his intro: Do you know where your children are. Op are you married?
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mojibola:

Yinka Craig, and one Hausa man, memory fails me. used to anchor that early morning show. I liked listening to those two.
True that>>>> Yusuf Jibo & Sadiq Daba

2 Likes

Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sola Omole, Sienne Allwell-Brown (l8r Sienne Razak-Lawal)

AngelicBeing:
Yup, and the likes of Ruth Benamaisia Opia, late Tokunbo Ajayi, Abike Dabiri, Cyril Stober, Ronke Ayuba, Eugenia Abu, l will add more if l can still recall them wink
Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
nairaman66:
I don't know him and I am not a member of the indomie generation!! grin

Impossible!

It is either you live in the extreme village
OR
Outside of Nigeria
OR
You were too young (indomie generation)

For you not to know Frankolize.

Or Your Parent don't own a TV.

Everyone watches Newsline until Frank left NTA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.