Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos (18169 Views)

See This Couple's Dazzling Semi-nude Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral (Pics) / See Pre-wedding Photo Shoot That Has Gone Viral On Social Media / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=harffie post=55857000][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh sure hope you didn't fall for the trend in that area of school girls ezijola nababantu but I doubt wink. Yho I had friends pha e Thabo tshwane and the stories they told me about the behavior of the soldiers was disgusting and reckless.

Yeah can't wait to see the baby girl, hope she won't grow to be her mama's daughter though lolll. Bayasizeleka undecided

Are your friends soldiers too? That place is boring so maybe they're just entertaining themselves. Yho, my sister would have killed me lol. She was too strict & full of lectures, but at the same time I knew she was right. Another girl from EL died pha. Not from being sick though. The guy she was dating killed them both. It was kind of an awakening for me at the time, so I avoided them. Plus I also learned from my sister, bamdlalile naye tongue

Oh, I see what you mean about pregnant women lol. Fana nokudika kwabo tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Are your friends soldiers too? That place is boring so maybe they're just entertaining themselves. Yho, my sister would have killed me lol. She was too strict & full of lectures, but at the same time I knew she was right. Another girl from EL died pha. Not from being sick though. The guy she was dating killed them both. It was kind of an awakening for me at the time, so I avoided them. Plus I also learned from my sister, bamdlalile naye tongue

Oh, I see what you mean about pregnant women lol. Fana nokudika kwabo tongue

Yes two of them but one quit and went back to school after edlalwe ngamadoda apha lolll. Ja ne. I wonder why they always go the murder suicide route like the police. Hahaha so I girl yayaleka.

Lol ja exactly, wish ndingabinjalo tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes two of them but one quit and went back to school after edlalwe ngamadoda apha lolll. Ja ne. I wonder why they always go the murder suicide route like the police. Hahaha so I girl yayaleka.

Lol ja exactly, wish ndingabinjalo tongue

I wonder why too because you hear about such stories all the time. 2014 or 2015, on new year's eve, we heard what we thought was fireworks, only to find out that this guy shot his wife, kids, their dog & himself. He was a policeman, umlungu. Mna I'm scared of guys with guns because ndinomlomo, uyakundicimi gama on the spot! So yeah, I thank God.

Shame @ your friend. Those guys are players lol.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

I wonder why too because you hear about such stories all the time. 2014 or 2015, on new year's eve, we heard what we thought was fireworks, only to find out that this guy shot his wife, kids, their dog & himself. He was a policeman, umlungu. Mna I'm scared of guys with guns because ndinomlomo, uyakundicimi gama on the spot! So yeah, I thank God.

Shame @ your friend. Those guys are players lol.

Ja hey . Scary stuff. Hahaha @ uyakundicimi gama. Eish nam I don't see myself ever being with a guy one gun but nam I wouldn't apply for it, I can be quiet impulsive and irrational tongue.

Hahaha ja but glad she left them alone and upgraded tongue. My other friend was lucky coz ukhulele around these guys her dad also worked there and around many of them in Philip nel
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Ja hey . Scary stuff. Hahaha @ uyakundicimi gama. Eish nam I don't see myself ever being with a guy one gun but nam I wouldn't apply for it, I can be quiet impulsive and irrational tongue.

Hahaha ja but glad she left them alone and upgraded tongue. My other friend was lucky coz ukhulele around these guys her dad also worked there and around many of them in Philip nel

Wow, you know all the places lol. We moved from Voortrekkerhoogte to Philip Nel Park nathi. Perhaps I know her. Is she in the Army or kwezinye?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, you know all the places lol. We moved from Voortrekkerhoogte to Philip Nel Park nathi. Perhaps I know her. Is she in the Army or kwezinye?

Lolllll then ndiyakwazi ungubani tongue. Ukwi Army , she lives in krugersdoorp now and fu*k iyabhora lendawo bakuyo shame. How far were you e campbrige village or TUT? Lol. Did you study at crazy voortrekker high? Or Phillip nel undecided
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lolllll then ndiyakwazi ungubani tongue. Ukwi Army , she lives in krugersdoorp now and fu*k iyabhora lendawo bakuyo shame. How far were you e campbrige village or TUT? Lol. Did you study at crazy voortrekker high? Or Phillip nel undecided

Lol at you think you know who I am. Now I'm scared tongue No, we lived close to Engen garage, near Danville. I went to Voortrekkerhoogte high grin It wasn't that crazy back then though.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol at you think you know who I am. Now I'm scared tongue No, we lived close to Engen garage, near Danville. I went to Voortrekkerhoogte high grin It wasn't that crazy back then though.

Hahahaha you lived in Danville hills? Then be afraid be really afraid I know yazi grin. You are definitely who I think you are then loll. I know which years you were there for starters loll
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you lived in Danville hills? Then be afraid be really afraid I know yazi grin. You are definitely who I think you are then loll. I know which years you were there for starters loll

Tell me which year & I'll tell you if it's mistaken identity tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Tell me which year & I'll tell you if it's mistaken identity tongue

Lol 2005. Unamacici amangaphi? grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol 2005. Unamacici amangaphi? grin

It sounds like you do know me but I'm not convinced yet tongue Tell me the 1st letter of my name, then I'll know for sure lol.
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

It sounds like you do know me but I'm not convinced yet tongue Tell me the 1st letter of my name, then I'll know for sure lol.

Lol no

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol no

Hmmmm...

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...

You know me yazi lol

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

You know me yazi lol

That's the thing I'm trying to figure out. I'm going through a mental list of people I know as we speak. I'll unmask you sooner or later tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

That's the thing I'm trying to figure out. I'm going through a mental list of people I know as we speak. I'll unmask you sooner or later tongue

Lol maybe later grin.

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol maybe later grin.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Lolll wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Benditheni, just got a call that she gave birth , not suprised at all coz she was scary Ingathi uzogqabhuka loll
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Benditheni, just got a call that she gave birth , not suprised at all coz she was scary Ingathi uzogqabhuka loll

Hahaha. Congrats to her bethuna smiley
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Congrats to her bethuna smiley

Sure. Hopefully soon sova some good news from wena ne giant tongue grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by jtwest(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
But.............who snap her? angry shocked undecided

Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Sure. Hopefully soon sova some good news from wena ne giant tongue grin

Right after you & bra shodz of course grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Right after you & bra shodz of course grin

Hahahaha would never risk having another mshodwana so I will pass lolll. So please overtake whilst I'm still searching for better options tongue
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha would never risk having another mshodwana so I will pass lolll. So please overtake whilst I'm still searching for better options tongue

LMAO. Me too, I'm still waiting for ubambo lwam kiss
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Me too, I'm still waiting for ubambo lwam kiss

Lol I've got the perfect one for you and he's your neighbor grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I've got the perfect one for you and he's your neighbor grin

Hehehe! Who?
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hehehe! Who?

Tall chubby dude called themba grin grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Tall chubby dude called themba grin grin

Themba? There are so many guys by that name. The only Themba I know, that lived near enough to be called a neighbour, was slim & tall. He died a few years ago though. He worked at Reserve Bank, umZulu. Yho loobhuti amper andixwaye I will never forget! Only to find out later that at the time wayegula embarassed
Re: Check Out This Lady's "Natural" Photo Shoot That Got People Talking. Photos by Lionessza(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Themba? There are so many guys by that name. The only Themba I know, that lived near enough to be called a neighbour, was slim & tall. He died a few years ago though. He worked at Reserve Bank, umZulu. Yho loobhuti amper andixwaye I will never forget! Only to find out later that at the time wayegula embarassed

Lol bendikugezela nje. Tjo wayegula yilento yakhona?

Do you watch a show called date my family? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Dating A Stingy Guy / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.