Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) (63900 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by arishekola(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
he is needed in Naija oo
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by pyro62(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
lucky bastard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Pamtoye(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
just ten weeks?nd u are already a us soilder??anyways.....i hope u dont go wth d looming wwIII .......because diz kyn pple will b pushd 2 kim jong uns hands.....d phat bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by sorextee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
how i fit apply, make i become us soldier?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
But OWU was seriously holding this dude ooo
Congratulations i wish you all the best and pray not to find you in iraq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by bruno554(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok oo congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by mowapa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Not excited because he's a us soldier, rather its about the GREEN CARD.
Nice hussle though.

Not anymore!
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dude, World war III is near and you enlisted. Be sure to be among the first set of infantry they send to the front.
You can as well shoot yourself right now to avoid Nuclear warfare.
I am never wrong with my advice
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Herrmes: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
My niggas never join the army.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Congrats. The typical Nigerian guy would do any job to remain in the US.

better than dying im borno

and getting denied by buhari and his crew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Not excited because he's a us soldier, rather its about the GREEN CARD.
Nice hussle though.

Hello, You cant even apply to be an army without papers!

get ur facts right

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by omobs(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I remember MISSION SAMBISA STORY
http://topwritersden.com/mission-sambisa-part2/ cry cry sad
finish dis story nah
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Good one soldier.
Now go kick kim jong un's ass. That fat boy is a menace to planet earth angry

ON BEHALF OF ALL FAT BOYS, COLLECT E-SLAP angry

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
omobs:

finish dis story nah

I go start today.. I take small break after the last story na sad cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thats the way to go bro. Thats a better country to die for

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by sammuell(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Daddybright1986:

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... all Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
At least he live in a Country that will give him all the support he need to be a fine soldier unlike here where thieves will take all the budget for the army and put in their pocket. Congratulations!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
On behalf of all the unemployed graduates, I wish to be like him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheSolidRock:
Go to Canada idiot fool to see your mum vagina.

What is the meaning of your comment? probably you are jealous and unhappy on the guys success. if u cant celebrate one's success how will it get to you??

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Daddybright1986:
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

I haff Dai 4 laff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats Marine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
uzoclinton:
It would be very easy to infiltrate America's army seeing as they willy-nilly accept people from other nations... infact i sure say north Korea, Russia and china Don infiltrate already self.

They don't accept people from other nations. They accept only Americans. The guy we are talking about is a full US citizen who happens to have emigrated from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Congrats. The typical Nigerian guy would do any job to remain in the US.

You will even do the worst to remain in the US if it was you.. some ppl are born rude & lack manners on how to talk

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by nwosueugeneken: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Daddybright1986:
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

6pm

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

On point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
At least he wud be appreciated no matter what happens...well done sir

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
uzoclinton:
It would be very easy to infiltrate America's army seeing as they willy-nilly accept people from other nations... infact i sure say north Korea, Russia and china Don infiltrate already self.

hahahahahha you wish
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Angeleyez0811(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Daddybright1986:

6pm

promised me.

goddamn!!! i just laughed my brains out cos i absolutely fall in the 3rd category.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by intruxive(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ipob never proud of where they are from, always wannabes. Anything for green card grin
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
uzoclinton:
They only accept citizens as officers, but accept immigrants as recruits due to all the crazy wars for oil and other resources their military industrial complex fight all over the globe.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Thundeh(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Make them no go send am to Iraq syria
That one na for sure! See US is one of the most discriminating nation in the world. Bone the way they always portray themselves as an equity state. If there's any outbreaks of war anywhere in the world, the very set of people they will send to battlefield for peacekeeping are American new intake like this my innocent brother here. Anyways wish good luck to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations to him in completing basic training.

Proud Uncle of two US military personnel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nonsensical. U av joined d army of number 1 TERRORIST NATION in d world.
Don't worry u will soon b roasted like Suya in d face of roaring missile 4rm d beloved and capable North Korean army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.