Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,720 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) (64109 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordBintus:
yes oo but the writer stopped the story when it is getting more lively i hope to see the concluding parts

It will continue this night...
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Well Done Eze-Muo!! cheesy
Even though say America don collect you but we will still celebrate you .

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by megama: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
b3llo:
Congrats

NCAN be warned no trespassing here
angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by megama: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
kindnyce:
Not excited because he's a us soldier, rather its about the GREEN CARD.
Nice hussle though.
go and get it lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Krisddon: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
sbashir10:
first to comment.
congratulations to myself,
congratulations to the guy for becoming a recruit soldier in the US
It's far better than being a recruit soldier in Nigeria. Some people are denied the opportunity despite all the 'sorting' bribe here in Nigeria. US is way better!

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Nonsensical. U av joined d army of number 1 TERRORIST NATION in d world.
Don't worry u will soon b roasted like Suya in d face of roaring missile 4rm d beloved and capable North Korean army.
craze people don really increase for Nigeria.na to expand Yabaleft#YabaLeftBack
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Daddybright1986:
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....
u no serious... anyway nah true sha

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheSolidRock:
Go to Canada idiot fool to see your mum vagina.

This one na werey cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by guychidile: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
guy,congrats for archiving your desire...!
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by gotousa2013: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
A dream come true for becoming a recruit soldier? If you were to be an officer nko
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Igbos making Nigeria proud globally since independence
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Green card holders have simply satisfied the requirements to live and work in the USA. That is all.

Citizenship is a whole different set of qualifications and requirements.

May I suggest that you spend some time at https://www.uscis.gov if you truly want to help out?
I goggled before replying you. You can't be allowed to live and work in the States or any country for that matter if your profile cannot fetch you a citizenship. The link you provided goes to confirm that military service merely helps to fast track the process. Military service is not just any kind of work.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
seniorkachion:

I goggled before replying you. You can't be allowed to live and work in the States or any country for that matter if your profile cannot fetch you a citizenship. The link you provided goes to confirm that military service merely helps to fast track the process. Military service is not just any kind of work.

There are many green card holders who are not qualified to become citizens. Merely admitted as a green card holder dies not offer any direct part to citizenship in the USA. I can't speak for other countries because I don't have first hand experience with them. I typically post from direct experiences.

Of course military service as a green card fast tracks you to citizenship hence you'll never become an officer.

Military service could be same work as a civilian. There's a difference between a military cook and a military sniper.

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
gotousa2013:
A dream come true for becoming a recruit soldier? If you were to be an officer nko

If only you knew the benefits he'll get as a lifetime bonus.

Free worldwide flights on military planes.
Specific hospital system for veterans.
Specific opportunities in home ownership for veterans.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin Biafran General in making... Brown roofians ..pain killer is cheap.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by obiezed: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

ON BEHALF OF ALL FAT BOYS, COLLECT E-SLAP angry

Correct guy,are you a fan of the Diaz brothers too??,Stockton mudafvckers,what??
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats Eze...
But do not show much of your success online in social media please.
Learn to celebrate and thank God with loved ones .......very important.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
thats like 2 and a half months of training to become a soldier in the us. how long does it take to become a soldier in Nigeria? a year plus i guess
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by capt1952: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2017
@emeka why will a white man join nigeria army. You funny what is the benefit in Nigeria military. Is Nigeria govt taking care of thier service men.I live in U.S the benefit in US MILITARY is good. Taking care of their family . buying a house. Health insurance and so many more. Americans respect thier military they treat them like HERO unlike NIgerians who see army like trash... You can't join the U.S army without green card. So eze got his GC. I ve africans who are in U.S military bcz they love it not for what you think...
Congrat Eze.. Wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by jonero4(m): 1:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Turaki4Presiden:
Great one bro...wish u a successful career

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by capt1952: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2017
The do bro only if you have your resident permit (green card)
seniorkachion:

They don't accept people from other nations. They accept only Americans. The guy we are talking about is a full US citizen who happens to have emigrated from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by intruxive(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Are you proud of Nigeria?ode undecided
yes I am, will be better tho, if u guys can actually get ur biafra drug republic so u can stop giving the rest of us a global negative image anofia!
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by lordBintus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It will continue this night...
Are you for real ?? cant wait to see it
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by checkoutdr(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheSolidRock:
Go to Canada idiot fool to see your mum vagina.

Who is this?
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by lenosego(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
I hope u don't die ;DI hope u don't die
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Eze come with ur squad mak una help us fight Boko haram naaa

There won finish our soldiers here oh cry
THE FIGHT AGAINST BH IS NOT ORDINARY THATS WHY FOREIGN POWER DIDNT COME TO OUR AID COS ITS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.
Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by JoyNgofaa1(f): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
The chance to become the next Miss Vogue Nigeria is here. Forms are now available.

Click on the link to find out more.

https:///2NMCc3M

Re: Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2019
How can one join this US military?I heard you must be a US citizen

Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here