Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Single And Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Searching (548 Views)

Single And Searching / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Searching by Kingsleytobe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
ok i will state this, due to the fact i am hardly at home and do not have the time to "block" girls.
im reaching out on this platform im seeking out girls who are emotionally mature and say around 20-24, benefits of dating me include
Not being a fuckboy
not being a leech
emotionally stable
kind of smart
ability to not cause more priblems to the one Nigeria has already given you
ladies intrested hit me up cool
Re: Single And Searching by dingbang(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: Single And Searching by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
buy me iphone 6 first kiss

Re: Single And Searching by Fmartin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
lol... were is
Re: Single And Searching by Headlesschicken(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
cool cry Why must u always drag d male name into d mud,why r u like dis mmm..
Re: Single And Searching by MrSavage: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kingsleytobe:
ok i will state this, due to the fact i am hardly at home and do not have the time to "block" girls.
im reaching out on this platform im seeking out girls who are emotionally mature and say around 20-24, benefits of dating me include
Not being a fuckboy
not being a leech
emotionally stable
kind of smart
ability to not cause more priblems to the one Nigeria has already given you
ladies intrested hit me up cool
you are kind of smart and can't spell problem properly.... grin grin weldone sir

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey / The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? / Heartbroken Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Argument With Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.