Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 (3082 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am a guy of 25 years old! I am looking for true love, Abuja base alone! Recently returned to Nigeria from SA, I can’t start say everything to avoid bad energy ladies! Please I mean true love! Scam please stay off! If you’re looking for dangote son or Adenuga Son, Am not! Please I mean true love. God bless every soul on Nairaland!
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Go out there and get a real girlfriend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by sLentlover7778(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin grin

justnock:

2 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by habsydiamond(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
You won buy better thing without entering the market, how will you get better thing. Audio babes full everywhere like Glo motto. Bro wise up oo.. walk up to any lady of your choice she can't bite patapata I no do be wetin she go talk.

3 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by H2ho(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:
I am a guy of 25 years old! I am looking for true love, Abuja base alone! Recently returned to Nigeria from SA, I can’t start say everything to avoid bad energy ladies! Please I mean true love! Scam please stay off! If you’re looking for dangote son or Adenuga Son, Am not! Please I mean true love. God bless every soul on Nairaland!
Go get your MSc first....shege yaro

2 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
H2ho:

Go get your MSc first....shege yaro

Thanks!
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
You won buy better thing without entering the market, how will you get better thing. Audio babes full everywhere like Glo motto. Bro wise up oo.. walk up to any lady of your choice she can't bite patapata I no do be wetin she go talk.

Thanks and I do appreciate!
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by habsydiamond(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

Thanks and I do appreciate!
u are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by oksmart: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
This vulture Thegeneralqueen will soon approach you but don't make the mistake of giving her audience. She will ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
justnock:

Thanks! Although isn’t easy! I recently met a girl and after two days, she demanded for iPhone all cos I am using Xs Max.. I wanted to get her Samsung but she rejected after we got to Banex plaza and she told me she can’t date me without me buying her iPhone! That’s how I left and erase her contact because it’s seems she’s materialistic! Although I was very comfortable of getting her a Samsung of 50-70 thousand! But I can’t just bought iPhone 200,000k or more for someone I just met! I’m not rich or poor at the same time not hungry. Just wanna meet a good and lovely lady to build a long relationship with! At 25 years and I don’t have a girlfriend! I am always single! I don’t party to meet ladies or club to meet ladies! I don’t go out too.. May God help me.

4 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
oksmart:
This vulture Thegeneralqueen will soon approach you but don't make the mistake of giving her audience. She will ruin your life.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Cholls(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother why here?!

Go to mall

Go to club

Go to church

Go to mosque

Go to market

Go to the beach

Go to the prisons

Go to beer parlour

Go to Brt terminal

Go to african shrine

Go to country club

Go to the north for shuwa arab women

DONT WASTE YOUR EFFORT SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET

4 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cholls:
My brother why here?!

Go to mall

Go to club

Go to church

Go to mosque

Go to market

Go to the beach

Go to the prisons

Go to bear parlour

Go to Brt terminal

Go to african shrine

Go to country club

Go to the north for shuwa arab women

DONT WASTE YOUR EFFORT SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET

Ok Thanks
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

Thanks! Although isn’t easy! I recently met a girl and after two days, she demanded for iPhone all cos I am using Xs Max.. I wanted to get her Samsung but she rejected after we got to Banex plaza and she told me she can’t date me without me buying her iPhone! That’s how I left and erase her contact because it’s seems she’s materialistic! Although I was very comfortable of getting her a Samsung of 50-70 thousand! But I can’t just bought iPhone 200,000k or more for someone I just met! I’m not rich or poor at the same time not hungry. Just wanna meet a good and lovely lady to build a long relationship with! At 25 years and I don’t have a girlfriend! I am always single! I don’t party to meet ladies or club to meet ladies! I don’t go out too.. May God help me.

You're meeting slay queens

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:

You're meeting slay queens

I don’t need slay queens oooh please
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

Keep lying to yourself, you met a lady and within 48 hours she is asking for iPhone but you offer her Samsung smh

Keep the lamba coming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Keep lying to yourself, you met a lady and within 48 hours she is asking for iPhone but you offer her Samsung smh

Keep the lamba coming

Lmao how did you bring this out of my head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nicklaus619(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
I Base in Abuja too and I can physically introduce you to my female friends and you can build a real relationship with a real chick if your ready, stop wasting your time here looking for audio girlfriend. Them go suck you dry

2 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

I don’t need slay queens oooh please

I meant YOU are meeting slay queen
Stop looking at breast and nyash... Maybe then u will meet a girl that is not after money
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Keep the lamba coming

I can’t be wasting my Bundles just to lie! I believe you must be one of them!!! But I have the proof here with me, I mean the chat she ask me get her iPhone and if you base Abuja taking you to the store we went won’t be an issues for me! Anyway i know some of you must be negative because you thought everyone is like you!
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:

I meant YOU are meeting slay queen
Stop looking at breast and nyash... Maybe then u will meet a girl that is not after money

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:
I Base in Abuja too and I can physically introduce you to my female friends and you can build a real relationship with a real chick if your ready, stop wasting your time here looking for audio girlfriend. Them go suck you dry

Please can i have ur contact for me To call you and for us to chat on WhatsApp.
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Kenneth10110(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

You never enter full relationship you they think of buying 50-70k phone naso girls go use you as ATM Machine

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Keep the lamba coming

50-70k is not a problem for me! But I can’t bought IPhone for a lady I just meet worth 200,000k or more- You don’t know me and I don’t know you so don’t say what you don’t know!

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

I can’t be wasting my Bundles just to lie! I believe you must be one of them!!! But I have the proof here with me, I mean the chat she ask me get her iPhone and if you base Abuja taking you to the store we went won’t be an issues for me! Anyway i know some of you must be negative because you thought everyone is like you!

Why can't you be wasting your bundle to lie afterall your bundles doesn't cost a life, lying on cheap data

I'm a male and anti-gay so I'm not one of them

The ways you (and some nairaland folks) paint ladies make me wonder if it's not the same ladies we meet offline on the street you are talking about

Nairaland politics section has taught me that whatsoever is online the reverse is the reality on ground and I believe same goes for romance section

5 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Ruben225571(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kenneth10110:

You never enter full relationship you they think of buying 50-70k phone naso girls go use you as ATM Machine

Bro, honestly speaking I never think about it this way, because I recently come back to Nigeria and all my desire and hope was to get a nice looking lady to date! I’m not looking for sex-mate but long time relationship! Thanks and God bless! My eyes are open now!!
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nicklaus619(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

Please can i have ur contact for me To call you and for us to chat on WhatsApp.

Just send me a dm
Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

50-70k is not a problem for me! But I can’t bought IPhone for a lady I just meet worth 200,000k or more- You don’t know me and I don’t know you so don’t say what you don’t know!
Send it to this account gtb 0111507363 or better still to a motherless home smh

Please endeavour to prof read your comment before posting I'm being respectful by not saying you need to work on your English

5 Likes

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Yea Yea, nairaland females are from jupiter or Mars.

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ruben225571:

Huh?

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can't just ask for true love sha... It simply happens

1 Like

Re: I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
C

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Breasts Then Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job / Strange: What I Saw While Surfing The Net / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.