Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (46009 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by tyup(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shey tha stupid father of yours that ordered the sinking of bibles into the ocean, tha idiot who fought God by telling the U.I vc as at then to stop the construction of the church popularly know as chapel or the man who told them to remove cross sign near it.....npę before they betray him they for buttcher his meat join cause that's wha you get when you turn against God. nonsense lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by repogirl(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerians are suffering from the sins of a few selfish and wicked power hungry people.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Opakan2: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stylz69:
Trust a Yoruba man and die!! Inherently selfish and treacherous.

* in Dino Melaye's voice..

you speak the truth, you die

you lie, you die

moral lesson.. either way everyone will die

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by nkemdi89(f): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Internet youngsters are just ranting on this thread forming baby politicians, its funny because the media always present a story that we all can swallow and digest. But so many untold stories surrounding the death of mko can never appear on any media outlets, when I see people argue over issues they think they know its amusing. Don't believe everything you read and the custodians of the real information are ready to go down the grave with it, only a privileged few will actually get some facts about it. All these nairaland tribal war lords you people should keep entertaining us, I don't see any of you as reasonable people but a bunch of jackass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abiola was not a saint. He was the surrogate of corrupt politicians. He was a conman per excellence. He got rich through illicit govt contracts and sponsoring of different coup.

The fact that he won an election and got burnt by his friends in govt does not make him a saint in death.

He was the architect of his down fall by declaring himself President.

Obasanjo is who he is today, because his Presidency was to avenge the dead of Abiola, yet he refused to immortalize him, cos OBJ knows that MKO was a Conman per excellence whose God was Money.

13 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by angelo2020(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its a pity MKO had to die in such a manner but d truth behind his death is well known to God. No evil doer will go unpunish

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by lastmaster(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
when I am dealing with a Yoruba man, I am always smart and cunning like the serpent but cool like a dove because they may easily betray you.My boss at work is a Yoruba man and he seriously warned to be careful while dealing with a Yoruba person.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by mideactive: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ur dad betrayed Awolowo,he sold him out4money.y u come dey cry?though ur dad was one of Yoruba's best,but Kalmar don't give a fuk..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by seguno2: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
inkon:
I think he has a point. Betrayal has a hand in the death of abiola

Are you talking about Tinubu, who is the chief collaborator of the murderous Fulani herdsmen?

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by slap1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Bollinger(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... This headline is very 'big' and it calls for a sober reflection.

His son is a mor.on. There was nothing anyone could have done to save his dad. Remember, we were dealing with a mad man at the time who was out for blood. If anything, Nigerians betrayed him because he had the mandate of the entire country and no one stood up for him. This is why there are no heroes in Nigeria anymore. The last great hope was OBJ. The only reason he became president was because the North tried to compensate the Yorubas for Abiola's loss. How did that old fart thank the country? By trying to change the constitution so that he could run for a third term. Goes to show you how Nigerians think. Nigerians don't deserve that blessed country. It is better to deport all of them to somalia and transport Somalians there. Phucked up people.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Baamivic: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any yoruba person that knows d meaning of Aare ona kakanfo title, w bliv that some yoruba people are behind d death of MKO.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
The sarcasm on this thread is big enough to make me laugh for the whole year grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by vision2050: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Son shut up!
nemesis catch up with your father. He also betrayed AWOLOWO, why won't he be betrayed? Karma is a son of b*itch
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by blaqoracle: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2017
midol:
Abiola said he can do without Ibos, they abandoned him, we the yoruba people then sold him down the river to abookis. This is why nobody trusts we yorubas, even the north and the south view us with suspicion. This is why when Ibos refuse to betray kanu, we start lamenting. If kanu was yoruba, he would have been sold by now.

Abdulmumuni my yoruba muslim brother is saying the bitter truth about us. SS and SE trust themselves. Who really trusts we yorubas? Nobody.
this is a warning to nnamdi kanu. Kanu has no meat, the,Igbo elite have abandoned his flesh for a better flesh called "ONE NIGERIA".
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by engrchykae(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2017
VirginFinder:

Ayiri!

Abiola was anti Awolowo and anti Ooni throughout his lifetime.

Awoists may have betrayed Abiola not Yorubas!!

Dont be a loooonatic!!!
messing mko up at that time is diabolic.considering that he was trying to save the soul of nigeria from the military jackboots.take igbos for example the ijaws sided with the federal government during the civil war but in 2011 and 2015 we stood behind an ijawman strongly for the bigger good.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Jackzillionaire(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Abiola was not a saint. He was the surrogates of corrupt politicians. He was a conman per excellence. He got rich through illicit govt contracts and sponsoring of different coup.

The fact that he won an election and got burnt by his friends in govt does not make him a saint in death.

He was the architect of his down fall by declaring himself President.

Obasanjo is who he is today, because his Presidency was to avenge the dead of Abiola, yet he refused to immortalize him, cos OBJ knows that MKO was a Conman per excellence whose God was Money.

Abiola was one of the conmen that denied Awolowo's presidency in the 2nd republic so Awo cursed Abiola that he will get there too but he wont sit on that throne.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by princemartinsG(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2017
This thread calls for some kinda introspection for the yorubas and self reappraisal for Nigeria as a whole.

A house divided against itself can never stand.

The northerners, the south easterners and southerners can be said to have a quantifiable degree of unity amongst themselves.

But the lack of it among south westerners has always been an undoing point for the nation at large.

Before Nigeria can be said to be unified, unity must first be achieved in all regions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by engrchykae(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=55846271]

He does notbhave a point if the claim is spurious and lack fact as base. The topic of Abiola's death is shrouded in mystery. The belief is that he was killed by Northerners who handicapped his mandate brcause as Aare Ona Kakanfo, a powerful traditional title meaning the Yoruba War Commander, he had in past talked about reinstating Ilorin under the Kakanfo title. As an ordinary citizen he had no power to enforce it but as President of the country he could b its a pity that mko's son till now doesnt know who really killed his father.his father died after the americans visited him in prison namely hillary clinton susan rice and koffi annan.he insisted on his mandate but they told him that the world will not recognize a 5 year old election.the cia killed mko,abacha and the white beard criminal abdusalami knew all these.they eliminated all these strong men to pave way for obj.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by worldman(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2017
His father betrayed awolowo too (Karma)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.