Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (46018 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by opedaydydx9(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Jabioro:
..and some e-boys, android girls indomie generation would not let you rest like if they know anything.. apart from the present one. before you say Jack Robinson,you see screaming AFONJAs, IPOB,,AREWA all sorts tribal campaign..
na to ignore them sure pass,I don't care whom d person is, where he comes from ,the point is let Nigeria be great again

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Jabioro: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2017
opedaydydx9:
na to ignore them sure pass,I don't care whom d person is, where he comes from ,the point is let Nigeria be great again
Thanks a lot..

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
legislatively:
What’s the point of giving him back his mandate when he’s no longer alive to accept it? They should keep the mandate

For this man son to get sense like this mean say the man for be better president.

My opinion. Quote me and collect your own honour like MKO... grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by millionboi(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2017
opedaydydx9:
the person wnt live longer than 7yrs ,I think ...a powerful Yoruba man rejected it after Abiola.am not sure if its baba iyabo, though I think its a superstition cause Abiola danced to his death ,he was so sure nothing will happen to him ,even during his arrest he made a call to tell the whole world He's been arrested ,calling for calm too
so wat are u insinuating now.

the title is wat killed him and not othwise?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by magoo10(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
they been betraying since 500bc
No wonder Jonathan's case was very simple

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by breezeng: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2017
The guy is correct. People like Obasanjo and Sonekan really betrayed Abiola for there selfish intrest. I know Gods judgement will come one day. At least all of us will die one day. It's a wicked world

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by ephi123(f): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

Finding out how close the American ambassadors are to Tinubu might also be helpful.
Wikileaks may provide some pointers.

Hmmm, I will look it up, thanks.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Charly68: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2017
His friends in the military killed him shikina! To dine with the devil is dangerous ...Abiola wine and dine with the military and they were the one that knew how he died...Let us leave the matter with God is the judge of all flesh ..

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by holluphemydavid(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2017
av noting to say abt dis
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by urheme: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2017
pls name your suspect. undecided

Your father has his own pressing issues to resolve and couldn't have done any thing good for this country...he was a bad example for a family man, role model for the Nigerian young sharp and Husband......He was a successful business man no doubt but politic was bad for him....yet he wanted power at all cost...."a rich man who surround himself with bad friend"

I feel your father is not destine to be president or anything in this country apart from acquire many women and produce children some of which he did not even recognize. (No insult)

God is the king maker...and not men...to trust in a man is death.

It is painful he died like that.....may his soul rest in peace

legislatively:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/23/yoruba-people-killed-father-shared-meat-abdulmumuni-mko-abiolas-son/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by opedaydydx9(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
millionboi:
so wat are u insinuating now.

the title is wat killed him and not othwise?
either way,he danced to his death,I just stated the Yoruba belief, nemesis caught with him,u CNT tamper with nature Nd go Scot free

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by opedaydydx9(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Thanks a lot..
u r welcome
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Barzinime(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2017
His own father did not betray the whole Nigeria when he diverted ITT funds for himself?

Abegi make him just go into oblivion & enjoy wetin remain
legislatively:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/23/yoruba-people-killed-father-shared-meat-abdulmumuni-mko-abiolas-son/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Barzinime(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2017
And Abiola was a saint? He was power hungry & that's what you get when you are over ambitious
breezeng:
The guy is correct. People like Obasanjo and Sonekan really betrayed Abiola for there selfish intrest. I know Gods judgement will come one day. At least all of us will die one day. It's a wicked world
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by nduchucks: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2017
abouzaid:
nduchucks,how far, i can see you reading the thread.

nwanne m, kedu ka o di? Gini mere I ji akpo m?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by refreshrate: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

How does this thread concern the Easterners

Person that was cursed even before conception
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by ransomed: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
I am sorry to say that your father financed series of coup d'etat in Nigeria for his economic gains. He helped IBB into power, financed Northern islamist traditional rulers. These set of people encouraged him to contest election and never handed over power to him. They used carrot and stick approach to exterminate him. Why blame a race when you sow breeze and reap whirl wind ? Do i need to remind you that your dad in an attempt to please the Northern islamist feudal "gods" bought a container load of Holy Bible meant for Nigerian christians and jettisoned it in the sea. The same set of people used Abacha to torment him and secretly exterminate him. Listen to Fela songs and you will understand what made your father to be exterminated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by nkemdi89(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2017
AceSkillz01:

In other words, you are Yoruba and this post is paining you. Lol
Sorry sweet heart I am from south south region, I enjoy constructive argument and not a cheap and dumb point like what you are trying to come up with, I believe you can do better than this.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by chuose2: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2017
nkemdi89:

Sorry sweet heart I am from south south region, I enjoy constructive argument and not a cheap and dumb point like what you are trying to come up with, I believe you can do better than this.

With South-South, dont deny your Afonja Origin. angry
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
abouzaid:
al mustapha ,Abacha's chief security officer said exactly the same thing. betrayal is in their genes.awolowo vs ojukwu,awolowo vs akintola,zik vs his party faithfuls in the then western Parliament, ojukwu vs Victor banjo,abiola vs Yoruba elders, bola ige vs obasanjo, obasanjo vs Charles Taylor,tinubu vs fashola and fayami in the last ondo state gubernatorial election etc.like peak milk,it's in them.

You conveniently forgot Fajuyi and Ironsi abi?
There is God ooo!
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by UncutSk(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjas and rituals grin grin
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Malawian(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abdulmiminu, Midol's yoruba muslim brother knows what he is saying.

See OBJ and OGD sharing part of the meat here.

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Abiola supported his personal choice of political candidate... and therefore deserved to be killed...

Basic backward Afonja Reasoning 101. Nigeria is backward because of people like you
well, my quote is just to portray why IBB handed over to Shonekan, "mko's state man" instead of MKO. The reason is just because he was supporting Akintola. But his death was arranged from the top(the military in power ), I'm sure we all know those who rule military then
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by KingsleyCEO: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Crossed your hands with your legs,and bow your head.. you have no contribution in this matter, those of us witness the battle can tell you what transpired..

I'm not sure you read through. The young man has confirm the afonja betrayal syndrome.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Jabioro: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

I'm not sure you read through. The young man has confirm the afonja betrayal syndrome.
He is not serious.. keep your tribal derogatory between your heart and mind.. abi real omo Yoruba..so I witnessed the whole scenario..
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
breezeng:
Abiola was also a traitor, he betrayed Awolowo, financed a coup to oust General Buhari. Colluded with Abacha to oust Shonekan. Abiola can't be a good president if he was alive.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by andyanders: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
inkon:
I think he has a point. Betrayal has a hand in the death of abiola

Exactly on point. Can't go further on this as they know better.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by oodua1stson: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Like your father himself was a clean hearted man who did not kill or betray pther people.

Fact is your father was friends with those who ruined this country and Africa as a whole

Fxck him and xck you too
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by KingsleyCEO: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not serious.. keep your tribal derogatory between your heart and mind.. abi real omo Yoruba..so I witnessed the whole scenario..

Forgive my ignorance, kindly educate me on what actually since you actually witnessed the whole thing.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by tealaw(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na hausa ppl kill am take do suya.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Abiola supported his personal choice of political candidate... and therefore deserved to be killed...

Basic backward Afonja Reasoning 101. Nigeria is backward because of people like you
what do u know abt "wet e"? Mind u mko was a businessman nd all businessmen are Machiavellian in nature, he was supporting Akintola fr his own interest.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son by FSBoperator: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Today, the same vultures have gathered to gnaw on his bones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.