Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex (4936 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Pinkpetals:

I'm short of 4 months... I'll update you when reaching a year
why being lonely in a crowded world
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Stanleysteno(m): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2017
This is a hard decision for u to make, At a point in our life, we all get to sacrifice one thing for the other. So i can't really help u choose which to sacrifice, we all have priorities in life, so which is ur priority here, is it the life changing journey, or the partner that u are to live with for the rest of ur life? Its ur call to make, sorry bro, n i feel for the lady too
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
why being lonely in a crowded world

Not everyone is meant for you...

Also taking a break after my last relationship
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 5:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Not everyone is meant for you...

Also taking a break after my last relationship
Not everyone is meant for you! agreed but someone is sure meant for u
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
Not everyone is meant for you! agreed but someone is sure meant for u

And I will wait for him
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Pinkpetals:

And I will wait for him
epic reply but am of the view that u shouldn't be lonely in the cos of waiting
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
epic reply but am of the view that u shouldn't be lonely in the cos of waiting

So what do you recommend I do?
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Pinkpetals:

So what do you recommend I do?
ur case is just that ur afraid n tired because of past experiences n past failures.

Listen Success is not final, FAILURE is not FATAL, is the courage to continue that counts.

Take ur time n take stock of ur life. Conduct a critical assessment & indept analysis of wat u want & how best u can get it.

In addition, try to differentiate between wants & needs in relationship.
Having said that, relationship like marriage has no formula cos there is no two relationships that is the same world all over.

Do u no wat, life is like a race were all that matters is finishing & finishing well.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
ur case is just that ur afraid n tired because of past experiences n past failures.

Listen Success is not final, FAILURE is not FATAL, is the courage to continue that counts.

Take ur time n take stock of ur life. Conduct a critical assessment & indept analysis of wat u want & how best u can get it.

In addition, try to differentiate between wants & needs in relationship.
Having said that, relationship like marriage has no formula cos there is no two relationships that is the same world all over.

Do u no wat, life is like a race were all that matters is finishing & finishing well.

Very good advice

Honestly I just got out of a relationship last year so I don't want to rush into anything now.

My only fear is I'll look back n realize I'm 30 n alone but I don't wanna rush
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by MrSavage: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Op are you supposed to be shinning her Congo before marriage.... pls if you are scared to introduce her to a vibrator because she would become a lesbian bull introduce her to me. Am a human vibrator nothing would make her more happy for one year inshort she would tell you not to come back again idiat
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by mickey70(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
my brother your future is more important.women and men is not to be trusted when it come to sex it happened to me be wise thank god I stood my ground and today am enjoying my carrier so be wise in your decision

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by mickey70(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
my brother your future is more important.women and men is not to be trusted when it come to sex it happened to me be wise thank god I stood my ground and today am enjoying my carrier so be wise in your decision [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by cyberprof: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Giver belle and dump her in your family house before you go.. Let's see how she will go around fucking under your family's nose (especially if you tell you mom the whole story)
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by MrSavage: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
cyberprof:
Giver belle and dump her in your family house before you go.. Let's see how she will go around fucking under your family's nose (especially if you tell you mom the whole story)
again prof dey get sense na

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
cyberprof:

You deserve a drink... Best advice ever
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2017
modsfucker:

She has succeeded in deceiving you rather. A girl that loves you, find it very difficult to have sex again when you die, not to talk of one year absence.

Speak for yourself. If my husband leaves for a year, I will get a "friend". I'm sure my husband will as well. It doesn't mean we don't love each other. It's just to satisfy a natural feeling. I don't know why the girl said anything. She should have remained quiet and told him she will be waiting when he returns.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Very good advice

Honestly I just got out of a relationship last year so I don't want to rush into anything now.

My only fear is I'll look back n realize I'm 30 n alone but I don't wanna rush
30 is just but a number or figure as the case maybe, nevertheless being lonely n alone at this stage isn't the best either. there are few suggestions will give to u but not for public consumption. if u welcome email let me know. remain focused. remember there is no hopeless situation, it might be the last key in the bunch that will open the door. I think ur good. be hopeful, thanks
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Speak for yourself. If my husband leaves for a year, I will get a "friend". I'm sure my husband will as well. It doesn't mean we don't love each other. It's just to satisfy a natural feeling. I don't know why the girl said anything. She should have remained quiet and told him she will be waiting when he returns.
u c ur life? God is seeing u

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by modsfucker: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

When next is your husband traveling abeg? Just keep me in the loop, I want to know his travel schedules.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
cyberprof:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by barrackpress(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
receive sense in jesus name, make she fly jor sex go put money for ur acct?
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Collyno82:
30 is just but a number or figure as the case maybe, nevertheless being lonely n alone at this stage isn't the best either. there are few suggestions will give to u but not for public consumption. if u welcome email let me know. remain focused. remember there is no hopeless situation, it might be the last key in the bunch that will open the door. I think ur good. be hopeful, thanks

I'll pm you when I have time... It's hectic right now

Have a great day
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

I'll pm you when I have time... It's hectic right now
Have a great day
tnks
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
She must be a sex addict.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
modsfucker:

When next is your husband traveling abeg? Just keep me in the loop, I want to know his travel schedules.

How big is your dick? No small pikin pickle need apply.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by modsfucker: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:

How big is your dick? No small pikin pickle need apply.

Very big and long. I doubt if you can contain it grin
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Idonki(f): 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
Ma dear,, pls focus n ur dreams nd future,,,

Other things cn follow,,,, if she cnt stay wdawt t,,, den let her go,,, uwil stil fyn sumone tu love nd marry

Wt if yuh stay bck nw wd her,, and u lose wt yuh stand awt tu achive,,, den at dy end yuh dnt marry her,,,

Wt wil yuh do

Ma dear,, pls tink vry wel

Bstluck nd safe journey
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
Collyno82:
Help I won't stay for one year without sex if you travel abroad

My fiancee cried out.

Hello my brothers and sisters, happy Sunday to you all.

Please, am seriously in dire need of an advice.

The company where i am working is about to send us for one year course outside the shores of Nigeria, but am having a problem with my fiancee who am about to get married to very soon.

Sincerely speaking she told me pointblank that she can not afford to stay alone without me for one year without sex.

Initially I thought this was suppose to be a celebration when i informed her about my travelling abroad but the reverse was the case.

However, a friend had suggested that i should introduce a vibrator to her but am not comfortable with that because of my hard stance on masturbation and the fear that it may lead her to lesbianism.

As it stands now, I dont know what to do because I love her so much and I dont want to loose her.

Be that as it may, this is a life time oppurtunity for me to attain the height of success in my chosen carer as a person if i travelled.

Please what do I do?
Matured advise needed, be nice am on a crossroad right now.

Thanks
my advice to u is stay here and f**k while ur mates go
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by endurance333(f): 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Make her to see that , 1yr will be over b4 she knows . IT IS ALL IN HER HEAD. Go ahead with your plans and don't let it bother you over there,if she truly loves you and is yours,she will wait for you.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Yourvillagepipo(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Collyno82:
Help I won't stay for one year without sex if you travel abroad

My fiancee cried out.

Hello my brothers and sisters, happy Sunday to you all.

Please, am seriously in dire need of an advice.

The company where i am working is about to send us for one year course outside the shores of Nigeria, but am having a problem with my fiancee who am about to get married to very soon.

Sincerely speaking she told me pointblank that she can not afford to stay alone without me for one year without sex.

Initially I thought this was suppose to be a celebration when i informed her about my travelling abroad but the reverse was the case.

However, a friend had suggested that i should introduce a vibrator to her but am not comfortable with that because of my hard stance on masturbation and the fear that it may lead her to lesbianism.

As it stands now, I dont know what to do because I love her so much and I dont want to loose her.

Be that as it may, this is a life time oppurtunity for me to attain the height of success in my chosen carer as a person if i travelled.

Please what do I do?
Matured advise needed, be nice am on a crossroad right now.

Thanks

Op I think it's the other village pipo that are following you, not us
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
my advice to u is stay here and f**k while ur mates go
hahaha u mean oooh
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Burgerlomo: 12:42am On May 08, 2017
Please my brother once an opportunity lost it may never be regain lailai which means forever, so go for the studies and wish her well if she can't endure for that period of time you're going to be away, and by the way that type of person will still leave or cheat on you if God forbid something happens to your John Thomas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Story / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies / FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.