Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business (20524 Views)

How To Follow-Up On Job Applications / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Why Companies Do Not Reveal Their Names On Job Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by tochi8888(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

I don't use kik, how about whatsapp?
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by cornelin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
eezeribe:
I am happy that Robert Kiyosaki has inspired you...
I will choose financial intelligence over intelligence quotient,any day,any time.
If you need more of his books(15 in number),Holla at me(free of charge).

Brother please I need the books
Thank you
cornelinfo@gmail.com
waiting anxiously. God bless you
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
eezeribe:
I will choose financial intelligence over intelligence quotient,any day,any time.

pls I do. send to

cderulo@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by cornelin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stevenbright:

The next book you need to also read is "The Success Principles: How to Get from Where you are to Where you Want to Be" by Jack Canfield. After that you can go get and devour Napoleon Hill books. As for Napoleon Hill books, I can give them to you for free in eBook format. Just let me know if you need them.

please brother, consider sendimg to me too
cornelinfo@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Addicted2Women: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
henrixx:
gee ...I need to know something bout this charger stuff. how do we communicate

We can chat here
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
tochi8888:
080xxxxxxxx

Got it, you can take it down now.
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by kuchikau1: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
millionboi:
Abeg leav women matter,it started from Adam.

Focus on d topic: Money!Money!!Money!!!

Even women can't resist d influence of money.
not a gal on a deadly mission. Bro.
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by henrixx(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

We can chat here
hows the biz like. I mean where to get these chargers at good prices? Wat kinda chargers? How to sell them fast?
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by tochi8888(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thank you all for making this thread go far..... I will sure keep you guys posted on the successes and failures (probably) of my business.... please "NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS" if you can't fly:run, if you can't run:walk, if you can't walk:crawl, if you can't crawl:roll just keep moving.... Do not let one situation or the other pull you down or be depressed.... you can achieve more than people think you can... just believe and shoot..... gbam!!!! you are there. Thanks to the moderators that pushed this post to the front page. God bless us all. Amen..... lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by jist2day: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=jinka post=55857522]??

1 Like

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
martyns303:

The only thing you can take home on that book is written towards the end of the book. It says, if you want a smile, smile at people, you receive what you give. If you give, you will receive. It's more practical. I used to be of the opinion that rich people don't get rich by giving away money. But that last pages of that book changed my mindset.

Bye.
I love your closing paragraph and think the moral principle you summarized in it must really be a universal law. I have had a couple of personal experiences bearing testament to that.

1 Like

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by jinka(m): 3:04am On Apr 25, 2017
jist2day:

Start gold investment and network marketing with that amount in Eagle Aurum.
It a onetime investment of only €40,you earn for life.
No overhead, no extra cost,no rent, you're boss.
I promise you a life of laughter and fufilment.
Chat me
bro pls how can I start network marketing, I think am more interested in it than investment

1 Like

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by jist2day: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
tochi8888:
..... please how can i get into the network marketing business? Am interested..... pls send me a mail..... check my signature..... thanks
Here is my whatsapp 08175246439
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by jist2day: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=jinka post=55888090]
??

1 Like

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by funshyboi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:
i need it please
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Enddystar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Though long, I can tell you you have made a wise decision. All the best bro.

This video swept me off my feet. Watch it and say no to poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brC7NiWlvoc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Welcomme: 8:05pm On May 03, 2017
leyemok:

Bros , I use God beg u, send me ALL his books! Soft copy preferably ..leyemok@gmail.com
Bro pls I will b happy if u can send the books to me too...
Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by Welcomme: 8:23pm On May 03, 2017
[uote author=ismart post=55845511] I am almost done selling a product i bought for 35k, 25 pcs and making me 180k in return. Next is to buy 50 pcs and rinse again. I was hinted last night that someone wants 76pcs of the said product and if all goes well, I would be 300k richer when the deal is sealed and delivered. When you tell people they think you are talking nonsense.[/quote] Sir, Can I know the product pls..I am confused. I want to start a business but don't know which to start. Here is my email..Adewalep4@gmail.com in case u are not comfortable dropping it here. Thank you very much sir.
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by komodapson(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2017
martyns303:
I pity you if you think u can live on the principles of that book in Nigeria. I have read that book 3 times, I even have the soft copy on my phone and IPad.
please kindly send me the e- copies to dappillo1000@gmail.com thanks
Re: Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business by saintruky(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
eezeribe:
If you need more of his books(1K5 in number),Holla at me(free of charge).

Pls kindly send me d books as well...
excelglobaltd@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Recruitment About Applicant Paying Money?? / Can I Be Allowed To Leave My Beard As A Prison Officer / Jobs/Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.