Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You (994 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by iyin(f): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
A friend just cought her lover cheating on 31st night, and was confused on what to do. Really angry she badge out of the room. If u were to be in her shoes what would you do?
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
either it be a spouse or a gf, that would have been the end of the relationship.

RESPECT is an essential part of the foundation of any relationship, if there aint respect for the loved one then this union can never work.
remorse/sorry/please etc wouldnt cut it in my world. people should think before they act and temporary insanity isnt a good enough excuse in my book.
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by clemcykul(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2010
seriously am of the opinion that wen  u catch your spouse cheating on your just *end the relationship*

if he can cheat on u the first time he/she will do that again, given a favorable circumstance.

come to think of it, we all cheat each other consciously or unconsciously depending on what u bliv is cheating!
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by agathamari(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
out the door he goes
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Materese: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
Is your question about food, or would you like us to tell you the kind of hot soup the cheating partner will land in if caught?
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by r231(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
cook for the person grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
or cook that special rat poison recipe. . . . . . . . . . . just joking oh!!!!!
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
I thought this was a food section
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Qiana(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
i
Fhemmmy:

I thought this was a food section
i wonder ooh,
d poster saw romance section nd came 2 food, grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by gaby(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
Just cut of his 'Johnny',place in a pan,add some salt ,onion and season to taste.Allow to cook for about five minutes before deep-frying it and chew off on it, Believe me you'd love the taste because this is the food section.
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Udiculus(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hey guys,i thought dis was suppose 2 be a food section while are u bringing romance into food,i thing u r new,that is y u r making such a stupid nd erratic mistake,be careful nd read well b4 posting.
Re: What Would U Do If U Catch Your Girl/guy Cheating On You by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
I just tire for some poster oh

(1) (Reply)

South African Man Killed By Wife / Help: What Should I Do / - She Is Playing With My Heart, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.