Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. (799 Views)

Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by xrayguru(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
I AM 23, MALE AND STILL A VIRGIN, DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF I KEEP IT? I AM TIRED OF BEING HARRASSED BY MY FELLOW FRIENDS, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
are you MADtv'ing a Nler?
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by jenibayo(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
God help us oooooooooooooooo, man still a virginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.Not bad.
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by N101: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
What has your virginity got to do with your friends 

It's your choice whether to remain a virgin or not.  What you choose to do or not is none of your friends business. 

If you feel it is you may want to consider why you have these harassing people as your so-called friends.
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by otikpoko(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2010
CUT OFF those of your friends who harass you for being a Virgin.I was also harassed by some of my friends for being a Virgin.All i did was to cut them off and i am happy i did.If you are not able to cut them off,always shun them when they talk about sex and if the sex talk continues,walk out off their midst.If i not a Virgin,you wouldn't be reading my post by now.I was once caught by ritualist and because i have never had any sexual relation with a female,i was rejected saying that my head was not Good.Believe me,i saw uncountable corpses of people who had been killed and used.That is to say that they where not virgins.Be careful of who tell that you are a Virgin because i heard that Some Ritualist are looking for Virgins.When i came back not everybody i told in full details what happened because i dont want the news spread that the ritualist who adopted me freed me because i was still a virgin.I dont want other ritualist who use virgin to come looking for me.If you asked whether you are still a virgin or not,if you fell that the person does not deserve the truthful answer,tell the person "It's Personal".If the person still insinuates that 'if you are a not a virgin you are only trying to form holy holy, (vice versa)',tell the person:Suit Yourself.It's not easy to be a virgin.I am happy Keeping Jehovah's law smiley
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by Mutee: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2010
N101:

What has your virginity got to do with your friends 

It's your choice whether to remain a virgin or not.  What you choose to do or not is none of your friends business. 

If you feel it is you may want to consider why you have these harassing people as your so-called friends.

well said
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by Gabry(f): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2010
Yes, its okay to be a Virgin
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by Pweety4me(f): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2010
Wateva's if it's dat bad then i can help u break it. . . cool wink tongue
Re: As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. by Hotchyk(f): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2010
Really? you can do that? I know of some one who might need your help too.
Pweety4me:

Wateva's if it's dat bad then i can help u break it. . . cool wink tongue

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy / How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss / Can You Force Your Friend's Babe That Sleep Overnight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.