Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss (798 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by lovemoi2(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2010
JUST FOR FUN

imagine him/her standing up passing by u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tips please
and ryt now i am so high, so just dancing around the house alone wink
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by presido1: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2010
What did you cook today and what was the first reading in the church.

am also alone across Ur street. cool cool cool we can play together u know.

Forget about smelly A$$ its the sh1t hole so what do you expect.
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by lovemoi2(f): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2010
i cooked water and salt, it tasted terible, thinking of what could make it taste better
dont tell me u look like this, it will only kill the libido grin

Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by presido1: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
Even if am the replica of the two men but control the amt of benjamin like they do won't the libido sky rocket?
Don't worry when i cross over the salt and water will turn to one of Gordon Ramsey's product.
Only if you know what i mean.
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by hollandis(f): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
libido on a sunday morning grin lawd hammercy cry
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by presido1: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
hollandis:

libido on a sunday morning grin lawd hammercy cry
How are you sure am not in Australia?
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by lovemoi2(f): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
hollandis:

libido on a sunday morning  grin lawd hammercy cry
is it better to use pen!s and vag!na instead since it sunday wink
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by lovemoi2(f): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
presido1:

Even if am the replica of the two men but control the amt of benjamin like they do won't the libido sky rocket?
Don't worry when i cross over the salt and water will turn to one of Gordon Ramsey's product.
Only if you know what i mean.

i am picky, with those two guys looking like that i will trow up
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by presido1: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

i am picky, with those two guys looking like that i will trow up
How about you Re-branding ma looks to keep the libido on a high.
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by hollandis(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2010
presido1:

How are you sure am not in Australia?

Its already past the 12hr mark.So i 4bid you to use that word
lovemoi2:

is it better to use pen!s and vag!na instead since it sunday wink

Wait till midnight na.Pls keep it holy o
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by THEAMAKA(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
love2moi i really like you, don't get in the habit of posting senseless and useless topics. lol
wtf is the purpose of this? WOW. maybe you should lay off the weed grin
Re: How Do U Tell your Friend He/She Has A Smelly Asss by bom1: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

WOW. maybe you should lay off the weed  grin

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

: / Do She Still Loves Me? / I Need 2 Know Exactly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.