Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? (1342 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by dmgr(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
what do you guyz think?
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by dingbang(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Taking her to the top of a building, and making her seem as If u let her go, she will fall.. Anythn u ask she will say yes....
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by ogtavia(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
dmgr:
what do you guyz think?
in person..eye ball to eye ball...important messages are better passed across in person...abi..it ain't easy..but you gotta try...just be yourself and say it as it is...
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Be a man n ask her in person... She's human with feelings too, if she say yes, then good for u both, but if she says no, life goes on...
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 24, 2017
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Medunah: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
ack in high school

So after high school

But right after that?

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
Funny enough, she might not av a crush on you, she might just see u as a close confidant......

But why not give it a trial? Ask her out, if She turns u down, fine and if says yes? Good for u.

1 Like

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by geni340(f): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Guys sha...ok, here is it.
Look into her eyes and ask her out. bt if u dont hv d balls to do that, perphaps u can tell her how u feel after a lengthy call. But dont, repeat dont ask her out on whatsap or all those silly social platforms uhn?
#hopeUgeTaYes
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Alphamale2017(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
ack in high school

So after high school

But right after that?

She opens up to me a lot
So yday she called me

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
you have a free ticket to that pussy. How old is she ?
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2017
OP, don't ask a girl out in actual words

Telling a girl something like: "I've fallen in love with you, Babe. Will you be my girlfriend" almost immediately sounds like you want a contract; to most of them tho'.

My advice: Do fun stuff together, hang out, have long, private hours together. Then lean in and kiss her. Trust me, Bro, you don't need to say the words after that. You're officially now a BF; whether you're number 1 or 46 doesn't matter.

All that matters is you get your goods.

2 Likes

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by dmgr(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
dingbang:
Taking her to the top of a building, and making her seem as If u let her go, she will fall.. Anythn u ask she will say yes....
grin
dingbang:
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by KennyID17(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
OP, don't ask a girl out in actual words[/b]

Telling a girl something like: "I've fallen in love with you, Babe. Will you be my girlfriend" almost immediately sounds like you want a contract; to most of them tho'.

My advice: Do fun stuff together, hang out, have long, private hours together. Then lean in and kiss her. Trust me, Bro, you don't need to say the words after that. You're officially now a BF; whether you're number 1 or 46 doesn't matter.

All that matters is you get your goods[/b].

Too much romance movies undecided
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Sunnypa11(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Give her food...Hunger is in the land

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2017
The same way u will feel more confident to ask her out on phone, she will also feel more confident to reject u, but if u ask in person, the probability of her feeling backed into a corner and saying yes is higher

Lemme put it this way

Face to face (greater than) voice call (greater than) chat
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Medunah:

Funny enough, she might not av a crush on you, she might just see u as a close confidant......

But why not give it a trial? Ask her out, if She turns u down, fine and if says yes? Good for u.
Thank yu sir
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
you have a free ticket to that pussy. How old is she ?
Like 18
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Alphamale2017(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Like 18
18 ? Then smash her fast , if she getss to 21 and above u may no longer be able to unless u have money becos money will become the password to her pussy by then. Single girls are greedier and money oriented in the early twenties compared to when they yet to clock 19-20 same thing happens when they are very close to 30 and not yet married, they become less money oriented in relationship. So i will advise u to hit it now smiley smiley cheesy wink
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Alphamale2017(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
OP, don't ask a girl out in actual words

All that matters is you get your goods.
goods. ? Lmaooo my real nigga
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
18 ? Then smash her fast , if she getss to 21 and above u may no longer be able to unless u have money becos money will become the password to her pussy by then. Single girls are greedier and money oriented in the early twenties compared to when they yet to clock 19-20 same thing happens when they are very close to 30 and not yet married, they become less money oriented in relationship. So i will advise u to hit it now smiley smiley cheesy wink
Lol thanks bruh but some people re saying she might just wanna be seeing me as a confidant
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Lol thanks bruh but some people re saying she might just wanna be seeing me as a confidant
read my comment again. Did i tell u to date her, confidant simple means u are the gateman of the punna , when she brings options to u you can help her pick the one to date among them while u are still hitting the punna based on friend level , a shoulder to lean on can easily become a dick to ride on , i am washing cloths help me watch my plaintain i am frying make sure it doesnt burn. That does not stop u from tasting 1 dodo while watching it , now u get my point smiley
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
read my comment again. Did i tell u to date her, confidant simple means u are the gateman of the punna , when she brings options to u you can help her pick the one to date among them while u are still hitting the punna based on friend level , a shoulder to lean on can easily become a dick to ride on , i am washing cloths help me watch my plaintain i am frying make sure it doesnt burn. That does not stop u from tasting 1 dodo while watching it , now u get my point smiley

Lmao grin you're an expert

1 Like

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Be a man and ask her out in person joor... undecided

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
ack in high school

So after high school

But right after that?

She opens up to me a lot
So yday she called me

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash

Dude from experience ...It might not work for you ...But for me when I was your age ...I tried to never ask a girl out .

Hold on ... I mean the objective is to make her yours without having to formally ask her to be your girlfriend that way she doesn't have the option to say yes or no .

Just act as if she is yours already ... You will know she likes you when after taking this route if you are successful if she asks you this question :

So am I your girlfriend now ?

All the best ask girls in ( your house ) not out ( your life ) if you succeed in the former the latter will take care of it self .

No matter what just be yourself and brush your teeth bro .
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by krissconnect(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well,I think it depends on the kind of person ure dealing with. Some gals feel embarrassed getting a face to face chat talk more of asking her out thereby refusing ur proposal instantly, but once you go inbox, they imidiately agree.
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Fernandowski(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
only kids ask girls out on social media

#basketballpayer
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by waywardpikin: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I gotta hand it to you bro, this your analysis as regards women and age in relation to money in relationships is spot on! You a real alpha huh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
waywardpikin:

I gotta hand it to you bro, this your analysis as regards women and age in relation to money in relationships is spot on! You a real alpha huh? cheesy

lol . thanks
Re: Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
tobianthony:

Dude from experience ...It might not work for you ...But for me when I was your age ...I tried to never ask a girl out .

Hold on ... I mean the objective is to make her yours without having to formally ask her to be your girlfriend that way she doesn't have the option to say yes or no .

Just act as if she is yours already ... You will know she likes you when after taking this route if you are successful if she asks you this question :

So am I your girlfriend now ?

All the best ask girls in ( your house ) not out ( your life ) if you succeed in the former the latter will take care of it self .

No matter what just be yourself and brush your teeth bro .
Wow cheesy thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries. Nigeria On The List / Hilarious Wedding Pictures / Get Paid For Watching Ads Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.