Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! (8979 Views)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by marvin902(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
she's hot but if that outfit is for church error dey dat one
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
You can never believe me unless you are from the Marin kingdom
Marin kingdom kwa grin grin
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
wetin dy stunning about d pix?sum 9ja people and d.ick riding ehn......
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by realnas(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Make she go COZA I bet fatoyinbo will accept her with open arms, besides damn that's a devilish dress just left it small and chuck phewwe
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by brandydaniells(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
this is something else
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
I know her church is winners chapel, they can wear anything to that church.
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
God forgives those churches.. Why on earth will you pursue someone from the house of God? Yours is to preach the word of God, God Himself is the one to help the listeners heed to it and make use of it.. You cant change anyone with such manner thinking you are being disciplined. Trash.. Reason i will love my church till death. No condemnation, all we ever want is your soul to be saved.. We run only after souls, souls and souls.. At the long run God will change you for good and bring you more closer to Himself.
Stanleysteno:
N dey allowed her into the church? I trust some churches in this nija, na gun dem go use pursue her go house...... The dress no just proper for house of GOD
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
midehi2:
Marin kingdom kwa grin grin
what's the meaning of Kwa?? please
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
RichlyOBS:
what's the meaning of Kwa?? please
grin grin
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by ikemesit4477: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
forreelinc:
kiss tboss tboss from the day I see e bobby na dat day I know say I go marry am

grin and I'm gonna treat her p*ssy like a steak
keep on dreaming!
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
midehi2:
grin grin
ok I see
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by forreelinc(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikemesit4477:
keep on dreaming!

sad will it kill you to just say amen?
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by NairalandHeroes: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
SINZ:
_
At 27 you still booking space to comment?

WTF, man?
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nickymezor(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fabricated lies jare. It can't be.
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Comedy15: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
BossNation banana fall on you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You To Do It ... / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.