Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ooh La La!!! My Sweet 3 Hour Romance With Mrs Gloria Udeviegwo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooh La La!!! My Sweet 3 Hour Romance With Mrs Gloria Udeviegwo!!! (915 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooh La La!!! My Sweet 3 Hour Romance With Mrs Gloria Udeviegwo!!! by Knetpro(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2017
At a marriage ceremony last weekend (precisely Saturday, 10th September, 2016), I stumbled into my old school course mate, Mrs Gloria Udeviegwo.

She was sitting at another side of the marriage reception ground, almost opposite where I was relaxing with some of my friends. It was she that saw me first and practically ran over to join me.

I got up from my seat to meet her and we embraced passionately for almost a minute swinging from side to side like two old love birds who had not seen each other in a long while until I had to force myself to break it up.

Somewhere at one corner of my brain a red light was blinking non-stop, almost annoyingly. It was reminding me that "Oh Glory!" (as I fondly called her back then) was now a married woman with four lovely kids.

But, she did not look it. Even at 52, she looked 10 years younger than her age.

I Pulled back and admired her again, while still holding her hands.

She was a woman with all the beauty and curves at the right places - comparable to the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado car that took the newly wedded couple to the Church where they were joined together as husband and wife that beautiful Saturday morning.

Indeed, she was the original American's definition of a "broad" in every sense of the word, a woman worth taking home to mama with excitement written all over your face as you scream: "Look what I found Mum! Be happy for me. I'm getting married!"

In my mind, I screamed "Ooh la la!!! This woman's husband is truly fortunate. Some guys surely have all the luck!!!"

She noticed the knowing look on my face being an old-timer in the business and took the words from my mouth: "You think I am good enough to eat, hen?! Isn't my husband fortunate?"

Of course he was. But, I did not put that into words. It was not as if I was afraid of how she might react. Gloria and I were way beyond that...

To continue reading this piece, please visit the following web page ===>>> http://importersbible.com/2016/09/17/my-awesome-time-out-with-mrs-gloria-udeviegwo-an-old-school-love-bird/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Earn Much Money / Please Help, My Marriage Is Crashing... / She Came Back For More!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.