Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,720 members, 7,865,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

"Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings (13773 Views)

Ex-niger Delta Militants Threaten To Disrupt 2019 Election / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Return Nigeria To Recession / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Sealeddeal(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:
These Nigerdelta youths don't get it. While other parts of the country are making developmental strides. All many think about is 'free oil money' to squander on booze and women.

Think for once.
Wetin be your own?
Is it not their oil? Resource control must be effected by any means possible including resistance.

11 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by hucienda: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
dis country wahala no dey eva finish.

3 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by maclatunji: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
PDJT:

-They are fighting for their Freedom & Survival of their people, who have been cheated for decades. As you may well know, they remain the most deprived people down south and lest educated despite their enormous contribution to the failed experiment called "Nigeria".

-How many of them can afford foreign education & medical tourism, like the Atikus, Babangidas, Buharis, Dangotes, Danjumas, Obasanjos, Otedolas, etc.?

-I support them 100%.

They are just criminals fighting for their pockets. Activism is what the Bring Back Our Girls Group are doing for example.

Banditry, thuggery and criminality are what these so-called militants are doing.

2 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by PDJT: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:

They are just criminals fighting for their pockets. Activism is what the Bring Back Our Girls Group are doing for example.

Banditry, thuggery and criminality are what these so-called militants are doing.

-I completely disagree!

-What has the BBG group achieved, despite having an ally in the White House?

-Visit the Niger-delta, see things yourself before reaching conclusion.

-You will do the same in same situation & fight for the survival of yourself & or your people.

-Like I asked, how many Niger-deltans can afford foreign education & health tourism like all the family members of those ruthless beneficiaries of their land resources?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by maclatunji: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2017
PDJT:

-I completely disagree!

-What has the BBG group achieved, despite having an ally in the White House?

-Visit the Niger-delta, see things yourself before reaching conclusion.

-You will do the same in same situation & fight for the survival of yourself & or your people.

-Like I asked, how many Niger-deltans can afford foreign education & health tourism like all the family members of those ruthless beneficiaries of their land resources?

BBOG have achieved a lot. If you cannot see it by now, no need to start listing.
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by sunbilor(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Please take a trip to Niger Delta and see the mindless exploitation and neglect , which been foisted upon these people by your government and their foreign allies before uttering trash here. You should be more concerned with why your FG cannot fulfill their promises even when it is obvious not doing so will have a far-reaching negative impact on the economy and national image.

10 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Slymonster(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
We don't even see light self,so if they like na them sabi
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Sunnynwa: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/alleged-unfulfilled-promises-ndelta-militants-threaten-to-resume-bombings/

Going by their names, these are AkwaCross militants. Lose no sleep, they only bark, they don't bite.

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by kingsley88(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
fellow Nigerians please let's give peace a chance to reign in this country we will go more higher

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by PDJT: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:

BBOG have achieved a lot. If you cannot see it by now, no need to start listing.

-Achieve what exactly? By being barred from Nigerian govt. house? Or you mean by hiring (bribing) one/few of their members into Nigerian govt?
Abegi, tell that to the birds!

-Do you mind telling me how many Niger-deltans can afford the foreign education & health tourism, family members of the Oil/Gas beneficiaries enjoy?
Or that's not a valid question in your book?

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by deolu2000(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Greedy region with wicked leaders... I jst pity the gullible youth who allow themselves to be use as pawn in the game of the powerful and top ppl of the region.

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by gaskiyamagana: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Bombing of oil installations is never a solution because all of us is paying for it.

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2017
chijioke13:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.

Idiot, why not win all the money first, before preaching your scam to others...

3 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by tonio2wo: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Until we wean ourselves off oil or any other single commodity as a major forex earner, we'd forever revolve around this cycle of blackmail and intimidation.

They should go right ahead and bomb everything in sight including their private apartments if that slights the government. A man who's already down fears no fall.

Haba! No talk so na! Why shld they bomb everything? The FG shld provide the necessary development these oil communities have been deprived of. Paying militants is not the solution infact its criminal. NDDC is just another corrupt institution, a failure.

3 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by gbegemaster(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
my name is Zebrudaya666 any other name you can me can fetch you a ban because i don't know what you're talking about
Don't reply their mails. They do that to get info on you and talk nonsense.

The e-slap I gave to one of the BMC members who tried that nonsense with me has left him reeling and running to his mother.
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by dragonking3: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Until we wean ourselves off oil or any other single commodity as a major forex earner, we'd forever revolve around this cycle of blackmail and intimidation.

They should go right ahead and bomb everything in sight including their private apartments if that slights the government. A man who's already down fears no fall.
Focus on your own useless state and leave other states alone.

8 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2017
I don't think that the west will support your bombing this time brothers. By the way can somebody tell me what's up with France? I'm always late because I don't have a TV grin
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by eagleeye2: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:

What has BBOG got to do with fighting for Resource Control. If this Oil was in the North, I bet you it will be viciously fought for.
Stop bringing up irrelevancies.

4 Likes

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by winningwinner(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Flyingngel:
Are these people fighting for NIGER DELTANS or their pockets? I cannot forget in a hurry Tom Polo, Ateke Tom and Asari who were enjoying instead of putting pressure on GEJ to do something abt Ogoni clean up.

Did you make a statement or you just opened your mouth wide? The information says "unfulfilled promises by the federal government". What concerns the names you just mentioned with the case at hand? Is it not better you address the issue than casting aspersions? I weep for missionless, visionless and directionless Nigerian youths. It's a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by EppPliss: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by kelechi17(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2017
LoveMachine:
Bastards in action. I hate them all with a passion.

Anyone else notice how they resume threats and subsequent bombings as soon as the anti corruption crusade starts to gain steam?
I'm very sure u are not from d nigerdelta
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by 2bam: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
you people have started again because presidency want to invite gej concerning the money found out Osborne tower now you want to resume your bombing.resume it now una land una dey degrade.

1 Like

Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by kelechi17(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:
These Nigerdelta youths don't get it. While other parts of the country are making developmental strides. All many think about is 'free oil money' to squander on booze and women.

Think for once.
its their oil their land and their own they can booze or do wateva they wish wit it
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
These men/boys are just too dumb . all these cultist. Kidnappers . Niger delta avengers too stupid. I don't know why they can't do something better. The Niger delta man is too lazy compared to Igbo hausa Yoruba. All they do is to have children here and there . become cultist. Drink . become chiefs nothing in their head.
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by yomz1e(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
I just don't understand how they feel destroying their own resources will help. Since all their bombing has been going on what has it changed? The truth is the militants can never be as powerful as a Nations Army, Navy and Air-force. Militants only achieve one thing Death and Carnage. Find a way to keep exposing the Petroleum company and the govt that's the only way things can improve. With all their bunkering money, they should pay a very well known human rights lawyer, Green peace or someone who is well known to fight for indigenous tribe on international level who will be able to fight their cause on international levels. If the US can sue BP for oil spillage, same can be done to oil companies in Nigeria, after all they are owned by international companies.

eg: https://www.motleyrice.com/toxic-exposure/bp-oil-spill
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by mmsen: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Think for once.

Which other regions?

The north that has a population that it cannot support?
Re: "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings by winningwinner(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2017
deolu2000:
Greedy region with wicked leaders... I jst pity the gullible youth who allow themselves to be use as pawn in the game of the powerful and top ppl of the region.

Nigerians are a marvel. There was a country whose leaders dish out promises like rain water for the fun of it. What ND youths are saying, have you taken time to analyse to see if they are on point or off point? What happened to the Ogoni clean up project that was celebrated all over the world? Did you find out if the government is living true to its promises? What about the amnesty issues that the government destroyed with bogus promises?
Well, I am not a fan of any militant or group, I stand for justice! Let the government respect itself!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang / INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection / Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.