Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award (3823 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by bamlocsy: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2017
This is a great achievement, GIONEE is on top of ICT and value innovation. It was tough and narrow, the competition was stiff yet they made it among the top 6 nominated brands. Gionee, Samsung, Huwawi, Techno, injoo, and infinix. Up Gionee for Life. GIONEE received an BoICT award for the Mobile Phone Brand of the year 2017 at the Eko Hotels on Saturday.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by alicematt: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2017
wow....thumbs up for Gionee
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by shapoh(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats Gionee. Thats a great achievement.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by LordtripleM: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Wow...Up Up Gionee.

Congrats to Gionee for this great achievement.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
UP Gionee grin
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by chingy012: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats to the Gionee Team for this achievement.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by godunia(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Something is wrong
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by chingy012: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow this Yolo Yolo Mega show is on point...

Am really having fun here

Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by OjayDavido(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
No xiaomi there? Eya
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by ThatIgboBoy: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Good one

Rocking my M5 mini
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by chingy012: 11:54am On May 02, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
Good one

Rocking my M5 mini

Correct grin grin grin
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by kennyslim1(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
bamlocsy:
This is a great achievement, GIONEE is on top of ICT and value innovation. It was tough and narrow, the competition was stiff yet they made it among the top 6 nominated brands. Gionee, Samsung, Huwawi, Techno, injoo, and infinix. Up Gionee for Life. GIONEE received an BoICT award for the Mobile Phone Brand of the year 2017 at the Eko Hotels on Saturday.

Share your source pls
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by bamlocsy: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
BoICT Awards 2017 magazine- I read as a visitor in an office sir, if you can get the mag, you'll see it grin grin

kennyslim1:

Share your source pls
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by NCP: 1:08pm On May 06, 2017
The Manufacturer that dumps its excess inventory in the Nigerian Smartphone Market and Refuses to Upgrade Insanely Expensive Flagships.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by donhils: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
With those phones that easily get hot like hot plates.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by kropotokin33: 8:05pm On May 06, 2017
NCP:
The Manufacturer that dumps its excess inventory in the Nigerian Smartphone Market and Refuses to Upgrade Insanely Expensive Flagships.
gionee m5 a perfect example

1 Like

Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by PureMe01: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
I Ve got new oukitel u16 max for sale.based in lagos.wanna add up d cash to purchase k6000 plus
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by RuthC: 11:02am On May 08, 2017
I came across this comedy skit from Gionee on Youtube..

Enjoy! [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcsFnph1zCw[/url]
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by 4peace(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
kropotokin33:
gionee m5 a perfect example

Used to be good Oem but rubbish now
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by Phreshy012: 9:52am On May 09, 2017
RuthC:

Enjoy! [url]

Loool....Gionee eyaf kill me with laff o
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by sammylakes: 9:55am On May 09, 2017
grin grin ;Di cant stop laughing..where did Gionee get these two? funny though
Phreshy012:

Loool....Gionee eyaf kill me with laff o
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by LordtripleM: 8:58am On May 15, 2017
RuthC:

Enjoy! [url]

Very funny
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by aol807: 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
bamlocsy:
This not coming as a surprise because i believe A good brand like GIONEE deserves a good award
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by crowntoro(f): 7:11am On May 16, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get TP for Gionee M2
Thanks
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by ayukdaboss(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2017
All monikers praising Gionee on this thread are from Gionee paid trolls. I've been noticing that on Gionee threads these days. Wuna dey mental
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by lekzdekoya: 10:49am On May 16, 2017
Sorry bro, wetin con be the matterl if dem dey Gionee paid trolls? how e take affect you? cos me self go praise Gionee wella...come out with something good and we the world will praise you, so will the world also be on ur paid trolls? Guy appreciate what is good
ayukdaboss:
All monikers praising Gionee on this thread are from Gionee paid trolls. I've been noticing that on Gionee threads these days. Wuna dey mental
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by koskilala: 11:36am On May 16, 2017
LordtripleM:
Wow...Up Up Gionee.

Congrats to Gionee for this great achievement.
Yeah congrats to them but I feel Tecno is still better
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by Phreshy012: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
koskilala:

Yeah congrats to them but I feel Tecno is still better

I totally disagree. Gionee is the best.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by LordtripleM: 11:48am On May 22, 2017
Phreshy012:

I totally disagree. Gionee is the best.

Supported grin grin
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by hoover420: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
Gionee is shitty. Just hype!
I am currently using the gionee m6 mirror and I have been overly disappointed with the device in general.
They said it has fast charge, it doesn't
It has 3gig ram but it functions like a 2gig device
The battery even though it is 3150 does not last up to expectations.
It has 16 gig but even without using up to 9gig,it says memory full! embarassed
No one should come for me oo. I bought it with my hard earned money & I can say whatever I like concerning the device!
Just an overhyped piece of shiiit
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by RuthC: 9:22am On May 24, 2017
hoover420:
Gionee is shitty. Just hype!
I am currently using the gionee m6 mirror and I have been overly disappointed with the device in general.
They said it has fast charge, it doesn't
It has 3gig ram but it functions like a 2gig device
The battery even though it is 3150 does not last up to expectations.
It has 16 gig but even without using up to 9gig,it says memory full! embarassed
No one should come for me oo. I bought it with my hard earned money & I can say whatever I like concerning the device!
Just an overhyped piece of shiiit

Sir,

Were you paid just to say all these? I am currently using the Gionee M6 mirror and i haven't noticed any of ur complaints. The phone processing is super fast and the battery is okay for me. I suggest you take your phone to their sevice center.
Re: Gionee Wins Mobile Phone Brand Award by hoover420: 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
RuthC:

Sir,

Were you paid just to say all these? I am currently using the Gionee M6 mirror and i haven't noticed any of ur complaints. The phone processing is super fast and the battery is okay for me. I suggest you take your phone to their sevice center.

Paid to do what?
Can they pay me the amount I used to get the phone? I don't think so.
The battery isn't as good as they claim. Infact it last less than 6hours on full charge with 3g.and am quite sure the phone is faulty cos I think some people are also complaining of it.
Utterly disappointed with gionee I must confess! embarassed
Even my former tecno j7 which has 2200mah battery is doing a better job. Mtew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) / New Mtn Huawei Modem Vs New Mtn Zte Hspda Modem:which One Is Better? / Gionee M5mini Is OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.