Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls (9788 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

keep being truthful

ofcourse....
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by DocHMD: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
It is now confirmed that this guy is using zombies to make money. He has been using deceit to drive zombies to his youtube channel in order to make money.

Anti-Biafran Zombies are indeed gullible. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
DocHMD:
It is now confirmed that this guy is using zombies to make money. He has been using deceit to drive zombies to his youtube channel in order to make money.

Anti-Biafran Zombies are indeed gullible. cheesy

so u that is not gullible is Nnamdi Kanu your lord and savior

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nothing is wrong with calling Nnamdi Kanu their Master Savior. Absolutely Nothing Wrong.

If Jesus is your savior, then is Jesus also not a Human Being ? What is wrong with Nnamdi being a Human Being like Jesus ?
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Nothing is wrong with calling Nnamdi Kanu their Master Savior. Absolutely Nothing Wrong.

If Jesus is your savior, then is Jesus also not a Human Being ? What is wrong with Nnamdi being a Human Being like Jesus ?

bantudra help me read this comment. How can u compare Jesus to a mortal man. She was like half spirit and half man.
Jesus was the son of God direct. We can heal in the name of Jesus.

Oga are u okay comparing Nnamdi Kanu to Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

bantudra help me read this comment. How can u compare Jesus to a mortal man. She was like half spirit and half man.

Jesus was half spirit and half man, so is every human being. Jesus was a mortal man, so is every body. Jesus was the son of God, are you not a son of God too ? Nnah na wa oh. Jesus was just an ordinary man who knew who he is, and you are an ordinary man who has forgotten who he is. To the point that you worship other Humanoid entities from another Star System because they cross-bred what becomes you. So shameful.
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Jesus was half spirit and half man, so is every human being. Jesus was a mortal man, so is every body. Jesus was the son of God, are you not a son of God too ? Nnah na wa oh. Jesus was just an ordinary man who knew who he is, and you are an ordinary man who has forgotten who he is. To the point that you worship other Humanoid entities from another Star System because they cross-bred what becomes you. So shameful.

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

am confused....i dont know what to say.... undecided

they are even ready to turn everything upside down for kanu.... undecided
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Agumbankembu: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Holy holy holy...Nnamdi Kanu....is our savior (No where was 'Lord' mentioned in the lyrics of the song)
Sang IPOB members arrested in Igweocha and taken to court, they sang it into the court room and sang it coming outside to the premises, they even sang it louder while being loaded into the police truck.
Two weeks later, the case was dismissed for lack of evidence of Treasonable felony, breach of public peace and belonging to unlawful society.
Believe whatever you want, it will eventually work for you.

The love people got for Nnamdi Kanu is mind blowing.

2 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:

bantudra sarrki omenkalives gamegod najoke AntiIPOOP NgeneUkwenu come lets teach this guy the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Jesus.
Oga you're flesh you're not half human half spirit until u involve yourself.
Oga let me state some difference between Nnamdi and Jesus since u can't see it.

Jesus name can heal Nnamdi Kanu name cannot.
Jesus is omnipresent can save u anywhere even in your dreams Nnamdi Kanu is in kuje.
Jesus died and resurrected which human died and predicted his resurrection and resurrected.

Oga the difference too much. Jesus is not a mortal like u. He cannot even list after women that was why he said if u think about sex you have sinned.

Oga in your dreams and Next life don't ever call Jesus a mere man and don't ever compare him to onikuje of kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Holy holy holy...Nnamdi Kanu....is our savior (No where was 'Lord' mentioned in the lyrics of the song)
Sang IPOB members arrested in Igweocha and taken to court, they sang it into the court room and sang it coming outside to the premises, they even sang it louder while being loaded into the police truck.
Two weeks later, the case was dismissed for lack of evidence of Treasonable felony, breach of public peace and belonging to unlawful society.
Believe whatever you want, it will eventually work for you.

The love people got for Nnamdi Kanu is mind blowing.

Oga there was a space don't do dots fill the space.
Or are the children chewing their mouth on that part.

Nnamdi Kanu is ---- savior.

They said something there say the truth and shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Agumbankembu: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga there was a space don't do dots fill the space.
Or are the children chewing their mouth on that part.

Nnamdi Kanu is ---- savior.

They said something there say the truth and shame the devil

Shut da fvck up and watch the video u posted, no where was "Lord" mentioned. I know the song and heard it for the first time, more than 4 months ago. I know lyrics of the song you cheeky demented earthworm.

3 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shut da fvck up and watch the video u posted, no where was "Lord" mentioned. I know the song and heard it for the first time, more than 4 months ago. I know lyrics of the song you cheeky demented earthworm.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Biafrawillcome: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

am confused....i dont know what to say.... undecided
they are even ready to turn everything upside down for kanu.... undecided
u support Fulani herdsmen right?

2 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

u support Fulani herdsmen right?

what??.....
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Biafrawillcome: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

what??.....
why do u afonjas support Oduduwa republic but don't support Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

bantudra sarrki omenkalives gamegod najoke AntiIPOOP NgeneUkwenu come lets teach this guy the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Jesus.
Oga you're flesh you're not half human half spirit until u involve yourself.
Oga let me state some difference between Nnamdi and Jesus since u can't see it.

Jesus name can heal Nnamdi Kanu name cannot.
Jesus is omnipresent can save u anywhere even in your dreams Nnamdi Kanu is in kuje.
Jesus died and resurrected which human died and predicted his resurrection and resurrected.

Oga the difference too much. Jesus is not a mortal like u. He cannot even list after women that was why he said if u think about sex you have sinned.

Oga in your dreams and Next life don't ever call Jesus a mere man and don't ever compare him to onikuje of kuje prison.

You are a tribalist and it is wrecking havoc on your intelligence already. Jesus was a real human being, born of a woman called Mary. Whatever he was as Soul Personality is not beyond my understanding. Nnamdi Kanu is also a real human being, born of a woman and whatever he is as Soul Personality seems to resonate with what Jesus came to do on Earth. Each came to Liberate their people from the Pharoahs, I'm I right or I'm I wrong ?

Well, majority say I am right, so let me continue to tell you why it is proper to not worship Jesus or worship Nnamdi Kanu, but if people could worship Jesus, then why not Nnamdi ? They were/are on similar mission of coming to 'save' their people.

Regarding miracles, what miracle do you want more. Nnamdi launched a Radio Station that you can listen to on Android App, is that miracle not more than turning water into wine ? Na wa for una oh.

Jesus died and resurrected, not so ? Wait for Kanu to die and see if he will not resurrect grin grin

Abeg, stop tribalism and focus on worshiping Arabian Gods.
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by melodyogonna(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

why should Nnamdi Kanu be called holy and praised by children in that video Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun
because he is holy and he desearved to be praised, the lion who made the zoo go agog with only truth
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=melodyogonna post=55882884][/quote]
Oga observe closely they are worshipping Nnamdi Kanu and they are defending iy

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:

You are a tribalist and it is wrecking havoc on your intelligence already. Jesus was a real human being, born of a woman called Mary. Whatever he was as Soul Personality is not beyond my understanding. Nnamdi Kanu is also a real human being, born of a woman and whatever he is as Soul Personality seems to resonate with what Jesus came to do on Earth. Each came to Liberate their people from the Pharoahs, I'm I right or I'm I wrong ?

Well, majority say I am right, so let me continue to tell you why it is proper to not worship Jesus or worship Nnamdi Kanu, but if people could worship Jesus, then why not Nnamdi ? They were/are on similar mission of coming to 'save' their people.

Regarding miracles, what miracle do you want more. Nnamdi launched a Radio Station that you can listen to on Android App, is that miracle not more than turning water into wine ? Na wa for una oh.

Jesus died and resurrected, not so ? Wait for Kanu to die and see if he will not resurrect grin grin

Jesus was born of a virgin. Bantudra just see how this IPOB members are strongly comparing Nnamdi to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:

Omenkalives Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Gamegod Najoke mynd44 Lalasticlala u guys should read this comment that is right to worship Nnamdi Kanu if Jesus should be worshipped.

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by melodyogonna(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga observe closely they are worshipping Nnamdi Kanu and they are defending iy
are they not free to worship whatever or whoever they want?? did they know jesus before the white men came??
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Jesus was born of a virgin. Bantudra just see how this IPOB members are strongly comparing Nnamdi to Jesus

ipobians are strange people,,,,..... undecided
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
melodyogonna:
are they not free to worship whatever or whoever they want?? did they know jesus before the white men came??

Oga do u support the worshipping of Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

ipobians are strange people,,,,..... undecided
Oga am surprise o. Some people are still defending the worshipping of Nnamdi kanu o

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
melodyogonna:

?....
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by bantudra: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
Oga am surprise o. Some people are still defending the worshipping of Nnamdi kanu o

am confused.... undecided
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
We all saw that some children sang and protested against the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu in pictures. But we didn't know what they sang.

The IPOB children sang

Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu is our lord and savior

This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3trWj9wfmg

My advice to IPOB no man is holy.
No mortal man is qualified to be compared to Jesus.

Your savior is Jesus Christ not Nnamdi Kanu.

Abuse me if you like your prick will just bend
LIAR!!! you are just wasting your time and you know it go back to that your thread that is full of lies and propaganda and answer questions.

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
I don't think this is good

Our Lord should be respected
Pls
What is this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
LIAR!!! you are just wasting your time and you know it go back to that your thread that is full of lies and propaganda and answer questions.
spot d lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescheduled Polls: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials In Oyo / BREAKING: Top Nigerian Leader Dies After Surgery (pics) / Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.