Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls (9781 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

spot d lie
Answer those questions and stop dodging simple.

1 Like

Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by BabaRamota1980: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
I'm happy you qouted these 3 people at the same time. And I will use this opportunity to say this, I don't know if they're the ones that sent and gave you(ipobExposed) to open an account and the only thing you do is to come up with tribalistic contents week in week out. I'm shock that your account have not been banned for 20years if not more. I know they encourage you to continue that's why you dig up any nonsense about igbos to start tribal wars.

What's tribal about this?
Is kannu your holy savior and lord? If not then join ipobexposed to discredit the sponsors of this charade.
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Answer those questions and stop dodging simple.

You didn't ask anything
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What's tribal about this?
Is kannu your holy savior and lord? If not then join ipobexposed to discredit the sponsors of this charade.

tribalistseun i hope u got your reply. The truth will set u free
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

You didn't ask anything
Ok no probs all I know is 100 for me and 0 for you.
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Ok no probs all I know is 100 for me and 0 for you.

oga u are 0: infinity for admitting Nnamdi Kanu should be worshipped
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by Lekan1o1: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nawa
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by updatechange(m): 1:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Yet this same people will want Israel to come to their aid in realizing their scandalous biafra. Why
Re: Original Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Hotel Girls by enemybulldozer(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala watch how the IPOB children sang that Nnamdi Kanu is our lord and savior
Have you seen why no sane person takes you serious? The caption of your thrash is different from the content and you still want the mods to push your junk to FP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outgoing Gov. Blocks Road To Venue Of Gov-elect’s Inauguration (photos) / 2023 General Elections: Use Of Dogs, Other Pets At Polling Units Criminal - NPF / Labour To FG: Workers, Nigerians Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.