Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (10511 Views)

My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by philosophie: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
moderngist:

So you agree say you be fool.
Welcome to the club.. If u talk I go flog u coz I senior you for the club.. Lol
senior fool's statement
Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by marvin902(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
dude your bloody fool your grave dey call .. nevertheless I like hold babe like this grin
Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by moderngist(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fresca:

Or else what? Come and beat me.... look at this waste of sperm
You this genetic garbage..if talk again I will flog you no nairalander will save you. Omo ti o le ko
Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by AnnaGray(f): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
You need to eat more vegetables and get lots of sleep. You should lose weight too. Exercise, get some muscles.

If you are too lazy, go bleep her mother.
Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
moderngist:

You this genetic garbage..if talk again I will flog you no nairalander will save you. Omo ti o le ko

Speak your language, me I don't understand. That one concern you. What I understand is that you're a fool and you can't do nothing to me, be sending threats on the internet like what?? lol come and beat me, olodo.
Re: Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
moderngist:

For nairaland na
i concur grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You / See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.