Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply (37934 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol TBoss fans are the types to brag to a dude's ex despite still being the sidechick. Payporte Arena Award winner ONE ambassador, a rumoured role on Jenifa's diary, endorsement deal with Heritage Bank and allegedly a plot of land, lol wouldn't say she's doing badly for only 2 weeks.

My girl is probably prepping for New York as we speak, don't worry there'll be time for meaningful frontpage dress scandals and instagram/snapchat photo-ops once she's back from her campaign tour at the UN grin
The whole top five got all the things you mentioned my dear. And one campaign ambassador isn't worth a penny, so many past BBA participants have won it and it didn't fetch them anything,so chill.
And a rumoured role in Jennifer's diary? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my friend aboyemi has been on that drama going to three years now, yet no one recognises him in the street, you talk as if jenifa's diary is a James Cameron's movie .And you must be beyond delusional if you think anyone would let an illiterate like Bisola speak in a the USA.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by newslifeop: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stop this tboss thing
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Threebear:

The whole top five got all the things you mentioned my dear. And one campaign ambassador isn't worth a penny, so many past BBA participants have won it and it didn't fetch them anything,so chill.
And a rumoured role in Jennifer's diary? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my friend aboyemi has been on that drama going to three years now, yet no one recognises him in the street, you talk as if jenifa's diary is a James Cameron's movie .And you must be beyond delusional if you think anyone would let an illiterate like Bisola speak in a the USA.
Yawn.
An internationally recognised movement, the chance to interact with world leaders on a global platform that will come with exposure vs a payporte consolation voucher to buy bum short and nose-ring grin
A chance to be cast on a popular television series to showcase the talent she actually has vs snapchat story feature grin
If Bisola is an illiterate everyone else na r3tarded because babe was easily one of the most intelligent, informed and well spoken in that house as in overbrilliance dey worry her lool cut the sh*t and argue objectively abeg, chai some Tboss fans and sense are like an aberration grin

3 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Freeezzz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

I dodge am, I dodge am! Yee
Mo ye, mo ye, yee.smiley smiley smiley smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Threebear(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
1bkaye:

Yawn.
An internationally recognised movement, the chance to interact with world leaders on a global platform that will come with exposure vs a payporte consolation voucher to buy bum short and nose-ring grin
A chance to be cast on a popular television series to showcase the talent she actually has vs snapchat story feature grin
If Bisola is an illiterate everyone else na r3tarded because babe was easily one of the most intelligent, informed and well spoken in that house as in overbrilliance dey worry her lool cut the sh*t and argue objectively abeg, chai some Tboss fans and sense are like an aberration grin
LMAO keep living in your delusion. You Bisola fans are desperate to the point of patheticness. Not only were you people celebrating like Bisola was a Co winner you even came up with one stupid gist about how she was dumped in the alter just to generate pity. grin grin grin I smelled the bull from a mile.
I won't even bother to correct your ignorance by telling you yet again that one campaign did nothing for its previous winners but let me ask you a question, what did she do with the first big platform she got, project fame?
If she couldn't make good use of that one, what makes you think she will make use of this one now she is in her thirties with a nearly adolescent child?
The talent she has ?
Girl please T Boss was easily the best actress in that house and I'm not even saying so from a fan perceptive. There is a whole lot of difference between an over actress and a good actress. I felt all her acting was over exaggerated to the point of absurdity. But then again Nigeria is a country where the over theatrical gets the price.
As for your lame shades to T Boss, we shall see in six months the name that sticks around. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by genpriest(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
IMO, I think TBoss fans know that their queen will fade into oblivion as she has nothing to offer. So they are trying to make her stay relevant by all means
Payporte don choose who dem want make e be their ambassador abi wetin, some fans sumwhr dey vex.
Uriel is far more beautiful than tboss mbok

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by decatalyst(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
lonngmann:
Space booked

If you see anybody trespass here, shoot them, if you see anybody trying to quote me, shoot them.
If they are liking the comment, shoot them dead

Guy, you are something else grin grin
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Threebear:
[s]
LMAO keep living in your delusion. You Bisola fans are desperate to the point of patheticness. Not only were you people celebrating like Bisola was a Co winner you even came up with one stupid gist about how she was dumped in the alter just to generate pity. grin grin grin I smelled the bull from a mile.
I won't even bother to correct your ignorance by telling you yet again that one campaign did nothing for its previous winners but let me ask you a question, what did she do with the first big platform she got, project fame?
If she couldn't make good use of that one, what makes you think she will make use of this one now she is in her thirties with a nearly adolescent child?
The talent she has ?
Girl please T Boss was easily the best actress in that house and I'm not even saying so from a fan perceptive. There is a whole lot of difference between an over actress and a good actress. I felt all her acting was over exaggerated to the point of absurdity. But then again Nigeria is a country where the over theatrical gets the price.
As for your lame shades to T Boss, we shall see in six months the name that sticks around.[/s] grin
Yawn ^2. Lol aren't you the same delusional stan who squandered his her mum's savings on votes and predicted a unanimous win (lollzz). But come the night of finals, couldn't take the shame of the loss and like a typical blowhard coward when they get clocked, disappeared like a fart in wind lmao I'm tired

Lool abeg stop apprehending me over Bisola, I love the girl but I really don't care enough to be keeping tabs on her for 6 months ke, it was fun whilst it lasted but Big brother is over now, top 3 isn't easy sha, I commend TBoss who won the very prestigious payporte arena games award and may get the chance to be managed by Bobrisky and Bisola who unfortunately only got the small not so distinguished role as an internationally recognised ambassador who will only be mingling with world leaders, that's life sometimes I suppose cry

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Threebear(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
1bkaye:
Yawn ^2. Lol aren't you the same delusional stan who squandered his her mum's savings on votes and predicted a unanimous win (lollzz). But come the night of finals, couldn't take the shame of the loss and like a typical blowhard coward when they get clocked, disappeared like a fart in wind lmao I'm tired

Lool abeg stop apprehending over Bisola, I love the girl but I really don't care enough to be keeping tabs on her for 6 months ke, it was fun whilst it lasted but Big brother is over now, top 3 isn't easy sha, I commend TBoss who won the very prestigious payporte arena games award and may get the chance to be managed by Bobrisky and Bisola who unfortunately only got the small not so distinguished role as an internationally recognised ambassador who will only be mingling with world leaders, that's life s suppose cry
And here I thought I was speaking to a wise person. Clearly you didn't get the memo. I was a troll,my job was to irritate and and get on people's nerves which I did a damn good job of. I loved T Boss and wanted her to win and will still support whatever she does but I'm not delusional like you who thought Bisola stood a chance , I knew Efe would win by a landslide and I actually saw the result as early as 12.pm that day.
Exhausted my mum's savings ?you are as laughable as the woman you are a fan of, did you think I used my personal cash for voting? grin You are clearly just a learner. I wish you were in our whatsapp group, you would have known better.
As for me not showing up that day, you might as well direct your question to Dominique, who banned my last active monckier wicked chinyere just that evening for insulting vivipop.
Why would I go through the hassle of creating another fake account just to celebrate the victory of someone I clearly hated. You can call me many things but come on you and I both know a coward ain't one of them.
As for Bisola rubbing shoulders with international people, I am happy for her hopefully she doesn't come back with a half caste baby. We all know she has no control of her massive libido. grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by asids55: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
linusbnn:

How ur own be? Rainbow coloured swine

frustrated swine!!looking at your previous posts,person no suppose even follow u talk
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Threebear:

And here I thought I was speaking to a wise person. Clearly you didn't get the memo. I was a troll,my job was to irritate and and get on people's nerves which I did a damn good job of. I loved T Boss and wanted her to win and will still support whatever she does but I'm not delusional like you who thought Bisola stood a chance , I knew Efe would win by a landslide and I actually saw the result as early as 12.pm that day.
Exhausted my mum's savings ?you are as laughable as the woman you are a fan of, did you think I used my personal cash for voting? grin You are clearly just a learner. I wish you were in our whatsapp group, you would have known better.
As for me not showing up that day, you might as well direct your question to Dominique, who banned my last active monckier wicked chinyere just that evening for insulting vivipop.
Why would I go through the hassle of creating another fake account just to celebrate the victory of someone I clearly hated. You can call me many things but come on you and I both know a coward ain't one of them.
As for Bisola rubbing shoulders with international people, I am happy for her hopefully she doesn't come back with a half caste baby. We all know she has no control of her massive libido. grin
Calm down ‘enigma’, you’re giving yourself too much credit, lol memo ko

I/a lot of people knew you were a ‘troll’ but you’re bent on pushing this idea that your shtick was ‘just’ cheeky play so you can come across as ‘not that serious’ when it’s convenient, come off it lool

You may have been playing sometimes, who knows and who cares but there were times where you were taking things more seriously than you’re clearly trying to admit, e say ‘my job’ lool, someone that went out of their way to post a picture of a forum member’s child and refer to her as a ‘little w1tch that will grow up to suck all d1cks suckable.’ then wants to pull the ‘just trolling’ card and act like people are reacting disproportionately. Yawn again.

Eh, I didn't doubt that there was a large chance that Efe would win by a landslide either, I wasn’t sure of whether or not Bisola would beat him which I stated on numerous occasions since her odds weren’t as clear as the others' because she hadn’t been up for elimination enough times to have an idea. What I did know though was that she would beat TBoss at the very least grin. Bisola fans may have been hopeful but the majority weren’t as delusional as Tboss fans who were bragging up and down that she’d beat Efe despite her history of consistently low results and the advantage of having an idea of what her odds were since she’d been up for eviction more times than Bisola

Lool why not, baby's are a blessing, that would be so cute. P.s. is TBoss' sister who's also been a single mother for some time married yet? Asking because I want to celebrate her because I'm very much all about empowering women grin

4 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by barallanee(f): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2017
I pity human beings o...that fan of TBoss is a certified idiot.... Wat sort of stupid comment is DAT... Are u even in payporte to see wat happened...this thing really vex me....bush meat
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by FrankGiel: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2017
1bkaye:

Yawn.
Too much venom In one post.. I didn't know u throw missles too grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by FrankGiel: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Threebear:

The talent she has ?
As for your lame shades to T Boss, we shall see in six months the name that sticks around. grin
tboss best actress?? Fear God!!! cheesy
Because she performed better than our expectation doesn't make her a good actress.. She was just okay.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2017
FrankGiel:

Too much venom In one post.. I didn't know u throw missles too grin
Lool I was on my own jeje, over 2 weeks later and she's still trying to incite ‘team war’, lool move on jor, Bisola who I love but had legit barely even thought about since finals, anyway she said it was her job so maybe she’s still on payroll because I’ve never seen a ‘troll’ so defensive and invested grin
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by linusbnn(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2017
asids55:

frustrated swine!!looking at your previous posts,person no suppose even follow u talk

Is it by my previous post or having to live a life free from jealousy nd hatred?. Spit on your rainbow face.
Re: Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply by FrankGiel: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool I was on my own jeje, over 2 weeks later and she's still trying to incite ‘team war’, lool move on jor, Bisola who I love but had legit barely even thought about since finals, anyway she said it was her job so maybe she’s still on payroll because I’ve never seen a ‘troll’ so defensive and invested grin
I have never seen a troll call himself a troll. grin grin
As if being a troll is an award.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye & His Son (Picture) / Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.