Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) (6066 Views)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by winkmart: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
A very young teenage couple from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America, has reportedly committed suicide,

The 17-year-old Markeice Brown is believed to have committed suicide just a few days after his girlfriend Mercedes is believed to have committed suicide.

According to online reports, Mercedes committed suicide last week. Her friends believed that Markeice contributed to his girlfriend’s suicide – and began harassing him online.

The young couple

The harassment, along with the grief of losing his girlfriend, reportedly pushed Markeice to suicide also.

Details surrounding the incidents are still developing.

Here is the alleged suicide note that he posted on Facebook;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/see-young-teenage-couple-who-committed.html

lalasticlala
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by winkmart: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Freetech: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
What?
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Klamour: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
The rate of suicide these days are appalling.

Instead of children to focus on their education and growth, they're busy playing adult play. See where adult play landed them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Na wa sad
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
so sad cry cry
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by princechurchill(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Die for some one? Do i look stupid to you

4 Likes

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Love always wins.

Around her na imulé dem dey call am.
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Pieromania: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Suicide rate in the US is higher than that of Nigeria,yet wailers won't let Buhari to rest.Dem say na bubu cause am
Mumu wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Do we blame Shakespeare now? cry
See cute couple
"They won't let me come to the funeral so ama go see her myself" fucking deep. Fly high guy

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Gshegg: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
So very young with an augmented reality about life, depression really is a silent killer.. People seem fine, but deep down the are sick.. No RIP brother 'stay saucin in paradise' undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Its not healthy to be that committed to a relationship so young. They were both emotionally immature and overreacted to the strressful situations in their life. Parents its important to talk to kids and try to give them perspective on relationships.
A sad outcome that could have been avoided with more parental involvement/advice

6 Likes

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by youngbelieve(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
choi!!children of dis generation re turning into sumtin else
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Its really heartbreaking.
She found out she was expecting and her family wasn't supportive of it.
She committed suicide and her family didn't allow him to her funeral.They blamed him for her suicide.He couldn't take it anymore and killed himself as well. If he couldn't have her here on earth he would do anything to be with her.So sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Depression really is real.people just sweep it under the rug.please don't do that.
If you see someone suffering let them know you'll help them

2 Likes

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
Depression really is real.people just sweep it under the rug.please don't do that.
If you see someone suffering let them know you'll help them
help me please
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
cassidy1996:
help me please
whats wrong?
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Beautiful people.....jus so sad
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
whats wrong?
Madam Legal! don't mind me, am doing great just trying to pull ya legs...
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sad
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Deep
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
so sad..fine young couples like dis.
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by eightsin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well shiit happens.. like he requested... fly high fly guy

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by refiner(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rip to them... embarassed

But i can bet my left ass that no nairalander can commit suicide for a gal....unromantic nairalanders! undecided
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I no say na oyibo children handwork be this
The last wey go near naija pikin mind na sucide no matter the bully or frustration. Thank God I no come life as oyibo or by now sucide for don reach my mind
Make una rest well o
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
refiner:
Rip to them... embarassed

But i can bet my left ass that no nairalander can commit suicide for a gal....unromantic nairalanders! undecided
We are nigerians
We are brought up emotionally strong
We are fighters
Sucide is not our option smiley
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by refiner(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

We are nigerians
We are brought up emotionally strong
We are fighters
Sucide is not our option smiley

Nice one... wink

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I no say na oyibo children handwork be this
The last wey go near naija pikin mind na sucide no matter the bully or frustration. Thank God I no come life as oyibo or by now sucide for don reach my mind
Make una rest well o
Do those look like "oyibo" to you?if what you see is oyibo then u need to go for eye check up,na ur type dey call Indian oyibo undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Do those look like "oyibo" to you?if what you see is oyibo then u need to go for eye check up,na ur type dey call Indian oyibo undecided
the sucide took place in United States of America and remember environment affects people
And to me any country that is not an African country is oyibo
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

the sucide took place in United States of America and remember environment affects people
And to me any country that is not an African country is oyibo
What does environment have to do with this?
Those are black Americans, their ancestors originated from Africa so the term oyibo doesn't apply to them,"oyibo" refers to people of European descent aka white pple only!!
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
cassidy1996:
Madam Legal! don't mind me, am doing great just trying to pull ya legs...
cheesycheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by edimolu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mehn dis really deep....almost gat me speechless angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... / C / Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.