Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) (6068 Views)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

What does environment have to do with this?
Those are black Americans, their ancestors originated from Africa so the term oyibo doesn't apply to them,"oyibo" refers to people of European descent aka white pple only!!
So you are trying to say African Americans and Africans are same?
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
refiner:
Rip to them... embarassed

But i can bet my left ass that no nairalander can commit suicide for a gal....unromantic nairalanders! undecided
So committing suicide is now romantic.
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I thought only white ppl do such dumb sh1t
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Exactly.. Just some environmental factors changed much of their outlook but our DNA is pretty much same
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by edimolu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
IamZod:

So committing suicide is now romantic.
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by edimolu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
refiner:
Rip to them... embarassed

But i can bet my left ass that no nairalander can commit suicide for a gal....unromantic nairalanders! undecided
At least she led the guy on....you could do likewise nd id bet my right ass some nigga on here would take that jump jux bou 2days exact wink
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by owensking(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Kids playing Romeo and Juliet.....mtweeew

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Castleberry: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Don't love too deep sad

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

We are nigerians
We are brought up emotionally strong
We are fighters
Sucide is not our option smiley

What about the Nigerian bankers and doctors committing suicide? Which option did they take? sad
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Layooluwa(f): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:
Mehn dis really deep....almost gat me speechless angry
Since you are 'almost' speechless and not speechless, well you can say what you want to say
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by khiaa(f): 3:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

We are nigerians
We are brought up emotionally strong
We are fighters
Sucide is not our option smiley

That's not true and you know it there are multiple threads here on Nairaland that are about Nigerians comitting sucide. Young girls comitting suicide because the boyfriend dumps her after impregnating her, grown men comitting sucide because a girl cheating on him and dumping him.
Just look it up.
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Not 100% as they have been mixed with other races over the centuries but their ancestors came from Africa
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by edimolu(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Layooluwa:

Since you are 'almost' speechless and not speechless, well you can say what you want to say
Do you know i had to go check up this guy on fb, first thing i saw was a recorded vedio of his...telling the world he was gon do it.......even with encouraging comments from friends...dude still saw it thru....its saddening
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2017
khiaa:

That's not true and you know it there are multiple threads here on Nairaland that are about Nigerians comitting sucide. Young girls comitting suicide because the boyfriend dumps her after impregnating her, grown men comitting sucide because a girl cheating on him and dumping him.
Just look it up.
The rate at which Nigerians commit suicide is lesser than foreign countries
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

What about the Nigerian bankers and doctors committing suicide? Which option did they take? sad
Yeah true
But sucide rate in Nigeria is less than foreign countries
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Not 100% as they have been mixed with other races over the centuries but their ancestors came from Africa
Alright. Good morning

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Alright. Good morning
Morning dear ,have a lovely day smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Layooluwa(f): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

Do you know i had to go check up this guy on fb, first thing i saw was a recorded vedio of his...telling the world he was gon do it.......even with encouraging comments from friends...dude still saw it thru....its saddening
Encouraging comments from his friends?? :O . Wait sef, encouraging comments that he should commit suicide or shouldnt??
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by edimolu(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Layooluwa:

Encouraging comments from his friends?? :O . Wait sef, encouraging comments that he should commit suicide or shouldnt??
That he shouldnt offcourse....... grin
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Nonsenz... Instead of them to enjoy their childhood.
Re: See The Young Teenage Couple Who Committed Suicide 2 Days Apart (photos) by Alabamajogor: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rubbish amd Nonsense wink cheesy :'

(1) (2) (Reply)

C / 18 Photos You Should Avoid If You Have A Vivid Imagination / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.