Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) (9109 Views)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Xtianvic(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

Do google have a base in Nigeria like these chinkos?

How many peeps care about the pixel?

Most of us just read these specs, and then onto the next one, we'll rather mod the phone to be like em than buy them, a phone that you don't care about, you don't pay attention to it.

I need to get a new phone, couldn't buy their last ones, all 1.3 quadcore, I waited till this s2, and they're telling me 1.3 octacore, you see now? Disappointment, for 65k

That's my pain, more like our
buy the xiaomi mi5 with better camera you will not regret it
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by highheybee: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Xtianvic:
take alook at this, GTB charges 320 per $. do the calculation yourself

Abeg thee average Nigeria won't even buy phone from Jumia like I never did cox them no get delivery for osogbo talkless of alixpress...1 out of 100 Nigerians will buy from alixpress...so don't say things that ain't feasible to the average Nigeria cox apple get many stores in USA same with xiaomi get as much stores in china making it easier for customers to buy and meanwhile most won't even come preinstalled with google play cos mosta it is made for their hometown...and you won't even get to see their Calcare and I know with all other miscellaneous the money will reach or maybe pass the price tag on jumia...get the drill bro or is shipping free ni
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by henry007(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
henry007:
Watch my unboxing and first look at the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
highheybee:

Abeg stop lying meanwhile the redmi 4a is on quad core using snapdragon 425 which is similar to mtk 6735...,and is sold for 56k on Jumia and its also 720p meanwhile last year hot s beats it in almost all areas with octacore,8mp front and even with fingerprint sensor while the hot s is sold at 52k

And moreover your redmi note 4x which is like the zero 4 plus is 102k while the infinix is 107k..yet the 4x processor 625 is equivalent to helio x10 both been a53 at 2.0ghz while the zero 4 plus is hello x20 with 2 a72 running at 2.1ghz...even a mere sd650 hexacore two a72 at 1.6ghz is better than sd625 talkess of 10 cores and still the infinix sabi better camera....bro pls stop playing on us with this your xiaomi ish

Oga shut up your mouth jare, giving us jumia price, you should ask your senseless self if jumia sells xiaomi phones or those are private sellers who list their choice price which will fetch them more than enough gain. Those who know enough to want a Xiaomi phone know enough to know it'll be ordered and it won't be as expensive as any of your crappy phones. Btw Xiaomi has better cameras than your lot.
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
highheybee:

Abeg thee average Nigeria won't even buy phone from Jumia like I never did cox them no get delivery for osogbo talkless of alixpress...1 out of 100 Nigerians will buy from alixpress...so don't say things that ain't feasible to the average Nigeria cox apple get many stores in USA same with xiaomi get as much stores in china making it easier for customers to buy and meanwhile most won't even come preinstalled with google play cos mosta it is made for their hometown...and you won't even get to see their Calcare and I know with all other miscellaneous the money will reach or maybe pass the price tag on jumia...get the drill bro or is shipping free ni
What phone shipping from china to Nigeria will take as much as 30 dollars? Dhl will ship in less or 5 days for 20 dollars so go away with your smelly story about shipping. I order from AliExpress and I know the drill angry
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by highheybee: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Oga shut up your mouth jare, giving us jumia price, you should ask your senseless self if jumia sells xiaomi phones or those are private sellers who list their choice price which will fetch them more than enough gain. Those who know enough to want a Xiaomi phone know enough to know it'll be ordered and it won't be as expensive as any of your crappy phones. Btw Xiaomi has better cameras than your lot.

Abeg give us price viable for Nigeria market...Those phones listed are available on Mi store on Jumia....stop giving us price of things from oversees

Please reason with this as iphone 6 on your AliExpress is 275$ which is 106k and I gat someone who bought even a UK used 16gb for 130k and it's even 166k on Jumia...Yet you said you know the drill... AliExpress might sell at that price but one out of every 1000 will buy from there..It's even negligible while 6s plus is 146k on AliExpress while UK used for osogbo is at least 180k....So tell me..AliExpress is not feasible to the average Nigeria....Test are being carried out in same conditions to get a better explanation of the event...You can't be comparing foreign price to Nigeria nah....Even the whole osogbo doesn't have a delivery outlet for Jumia...You gat to buy phone at those shops...Tell me will they sell iphone 6 for 106k...UK used is even 130k...No fight here... Meanwhile iphone 6 plus is 215k on Jumia...Are those also from dealers...Check every smartphone be it Samsung,lg on Jumia or any shop be it 3chub and see the difference in price compared to AliExpress is huge... Get the drill man

But believe me,you understand this better
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Xtianvic(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2017
highheybee:

Abeg give us price viable for Nigeria market...Those phones listed are available on Mi store on Jumia....stop giving us price of things from oversees

Please reason with this as iphone 6 on your AliExpress is 275$ which is 106k and I gat someone who bought even a UK used 16gb for 130k and it's even 166k on Jumia...Yet you said you know the drill... AliExpress might sell at that price but one out of every 1000 will buy from there..It's even negligible while 6s plus is 146k on AliExpress while UK used for osogbo is at least 180k....So tell me..AliExpress is not feasible to the average Nigeria....Test are being carried out in same conditions to get a better explanation of the event...You can't be comparing foreign price to Nigeria nah....Even the whole osogbo doesn't have a delivery outlet for Jumia...You gat to buy phone at those shops...Tell me will they sell iphone 6 for 106k...UK used is even 130k...No fight here... Meanwhile iphone 6 plus is 215k on Jumia...Are those also from dealers...Check every smartphone be it Samsung,lg on Jumia or any shop be it 3chub and see the difference in price compared to AliExpress is huge... Get the drill man

what are you even saying? Is just that you are used to these greedy sellers who connive among themselves to keep the price high. Dont you know that aliexpress is a global market just like ebay? Dont you know a Nigerian can equally open a shop on any of these markets? How can someone buy iphone 6 at 80,000 to 100,000 at factory price ship it with 5 to 10 dollars and sell at 166,000? Is that not sheer greediness
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2017
highheybee:

I
Iphone, lg, Samsung etc have actual stores on jumia, Mi is different from Xiaomi, the mi you see here in Nigeria is Mi Africa, it's been here for long but not so functional, they were the one who slammed Xiaomi with a filesuit back in 2015 when they wanted to come into the Nigerian market. So please the MI store on jumia isn't Xiaomi store. Everyone selling Xiaomi devices in Nigeria is an unofficial dealer. undecided
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Dont let us derail the thread, we are talking about the #welfiemaster here
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Hurray, android 7.0 update is live on the #wefiemaster....Don't know why they didn't make it Out of the Box.

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
I love threads like this.. Pls don't stop grin
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2017
samyomz:
I love threads like this.. Pls don't stop grin

lol, the battle of the tech OMOWEs
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
ishittu:

lol, the battle of the tech OMOWEs
lol.. Na as them take dey yab each other dey entertainment me
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
samyomz:
lol.. Na as them take dey yab each other dey entertainment me

Lmao u be Esu lalu
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Scharck(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
ishittu:
Hurray, android 7.0 update is live on the #wefiemaster....Don't know why they didn't make it Out of the Box.

Because they are an unorganized company only out to make profit while lying about caring about their customers
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Scharck:

Because they are an unorganized company only out to make profit while lying about caring about their customers

Hmmm, hopefully they will work on their customer satisfaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / Mtn Still Has The Highest Gsm Internet And Mobile Subscribers In Q1 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.