Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) (9107 Views)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by shedo4sure: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Omo ale I don't use none of the 3. Now goan kill yourself. Stúpid marketer
den u must be using a java fone or a cloned galaxy s5 with 128mb ram and 0.3ghz powered chipset...

1 Like

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ehimzy:

Bros.. Stop trying to bestow your ancestral curse of arrant stupidity on me.. I don't want abeg..
P.S You have VERY poor response lines to being roasted.. Go and learn.. You think I'm barking?? #NEWSFLASH: THATS YOUR OPINION AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
Dude..i'm very sorry
i couldn't help but notice the amount of frustration you're exerting right now because of me..hope it doesn't haunt you for a while.. sad
anyway..#KEEPBARKING wink
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Osaki07:
Guy u be illitrate oo!!
aka..hopeless man
chai grin see as u have brought shame to your entire family
Unfortunate Infinix user grin goan sleep abeg, abi you no get work tomorrow?
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
shedo4sure:
den u must be using a java fone or a cloned galaxy 5 with 128mb ram and 0.3ghz powered chipset...
Bros calm down please.. let's not allow the idiocy of the op pollute us all.. please .. God bless you
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
shedo4sure:
den u must be using a java fone or a cloned galaxy 5 with 128mb ram and 0.3ghz powered chipset...
grin grin It's none of your business. As long as I'm using it to get the proper information I need and also use it to correct Senseless marketers like you I'm fine grin
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
FelixFelicis:
what are you rejecting? Your pre-destined foolishness? Nah nah. Common sense has been made far out of your reach, crawl back to your hole imp. Upcoming bastard angry
Lol grin
Pls go and take care of your anger issues..then we can continue our sensible debate which..of course u rendered useless with you low level of concrete stupidity
..Uprising idiot cheesy
Oya bark again grin
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Osaki07:
Dude..i'm very sorry
i couldn't help but notice the amount of frustration you're exerting right now because of me..hope it doesn't haunt you for a while.. sad
anyway..#KEEPBARKING wink

Whatever weird crap works for ya... who am I to complain Goodnight Oga marketer
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Unfortunate Infinix user grin goan sleep abeg, abi you no get work tomorrow?
Nah..i'm actually using a google pixel XL at the moment..still anticipating the samsung s8
time for a change wink
.ooh..before i forget,i'm a 3d artist,animator

Gracias
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Ehimzy:

Whatever weird crap works for ya... who am I to complain Goodnight Oga marketer
Yeah..you too
just try not to cry..ok? sad
#TheRoastergotroasted
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Osaki07:
Lol grin
Pls go and take care of your anger issues..then we can continue our sensible debate which..of course u rendered useless with you low level of concrete stupidity
..Uprising idiot cheesy
Oya bark again grin
no one starts a sensible debate calling the other party itk, you cheap defender of mediocre grin you've personality disorder you should be working on.

I've to rest if you'll excuse me Mr marketer
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
no one starts a sensible debate calling the other party itk, you cheap defender of mediocre grin you've personality disorder you should be working on.

I've to rest if you'll excuse me Mr marketer
Nooo!..
don't go yet
stay and keep barking grin
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Xtianvic:
what about hexacore? why clock an so called sefiemaster at 1.3 while Xiaomi is clocking mid range devices at 2.0. dude I used infinix but when I realized it was crap I had to back off

Infinix is not Crap, lol I once use Redmi 3 which turns out to be crap but u need to try a #Wefiemaster before condemning the specs on paper

And it is MTK 6753, I made a mistake in the specs which has been corrected
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2017
shedo4sure:
u must be sick 4 u 2 assume dat a chipset dat wasn't even used in tecno p3 was used in s2... It certainly is mt67**,probably mt6753 which is an octacore, 64bit and 4g enabled chipset coupled with a nice gpu(mali 720).... D mistake was 4rm d OP sha...

Yea it was a Typo error, it's 6753 but when I get a hand on the device, I will check and get back to you.
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:31am On Apr 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
It had better be mtk 6753 cos 6573 is 2013 chip which doesn't have 4g LTE function, and it uses a powervr gpu instead of a mali gpu.

Phone marketers in Nigeria are the worst ever. And just for you to know, you're also very sick in the head, stupid-ass marketer. Talk to your mates who come on here to misinform everyone, we're not all dummies like you. Fvck you

Actually it is a Typo but it doesn't have to make you Abusive, not everybody here is a marketer and also watch your manners though we are on a faceless forum but who knows
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Like seriously it's ridiculous. These ones here aren't bloggers, they're the marketers working for the firm and they don't know shiiit bro. All they do is go on forums and blogs and other social network to encourage lies. That's what they get paid to do.

Infinix zero 2 has 8cores? 8 rubbish cores. Infact do you know these phone brands Infinix, Itel, tecno etc don't use to state the processor used in their phones on the spec sheet? They never did until some advanced mobile users started making queries, now all they do is add " Processor 1.3ghz" to their spec sheet without mentioning what model of processor is really used and that's cos they make use of outdated processors. No tecno/Infinix/Itel phone can stand the Samsung s5 made 3years ago or so in terms of processes, camera, GPU, multitasking etc.

The only thing Infinix can do is to make 6000mah battery cos we're in dark Africa, and battery is king spec. Smh. But even that is becoming a thing of the past, with steadier power supply and self-generated energy.

@Bolded is a lie, U need to try the Infinix zero 4
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

The first day I saw this phone specs, I complained outrightly, I don't know much about chipset, but I certainly know mt65xx is an old chipset, maybe it's 6753 indeed, but y'know Nigerian bloggers, they just copy and paste without knowing or wanting to know what......

See that one yarning thrash, why would they run a 1.3ghz on a supposed octacore, I mean who does that? undecided

They just create phones anyhow, that phone still has an unbalanced CPU, because GPU, processor and chipset all have to complement each other to give a good performance, even the cores is important.

One would wonder why zero 2 has 8 cores, and still overheats, I mean, imagine these things, I'm fed up with em all.

I think I'll just quit infinix too......

They take us for granted far too much, worst is the price they will tag it

It was a Typo from my end, the chipset is 6753
As per the price, you know it ain't their fault as their price are still fair compare to their major competitor, Tecno.

I bet if you see their next upcoming smartphone, you will be force to stay and to say, S2 is really a good phone, buy one or wait for review from bloggers
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2017
And Please, Let Us have Peace on this thread, see old people cursing up and down

I am sorry if anybody don offend each other cos I obviously make a mistake in the specs shit, Ayam Sorry cry
cry
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by barackodam: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Like seriously it's ridiculous. These ones here aren't bloggers, they're the marketers working for the firm and they don't know shiiit bro. All they do is go on forums and blogs and other social network to encourage lies. That's what they get paid to do.

Infinix zero 2 has 8cores? 8 rubbish cores. Infact do you know these phone brands Infinix, Itel, tecno etc don't use to state the processor used in their phones on the spec sheet? They never did until some advanced mobile users started making queries, now all they do is add " Processor 1.3ghz" to their spec sheet without mentioning what model of processor is really used and that's cos they make use of outdated processors. No tecno/Infinix/Itel phone can stand the Samsung s5 made 3years ago or so in terms of processes, camera, GPU, multitasking etc.

The only thing Infinix can do is to make 6000mah battery cos we're in dark Africa, and battery is king spec. Smh. But even that is becoming a thing of the past, with steadier power supply and self-generated energy.

You're being lenient bro, grin grin grin my test phone was actually s4, I heard s4 still releases update, and hot 2 that's just 2yrs back never released and would never have an official nougat update which was the selling point and one of the main reasons why people bought it and I know some people who are innocently still waiting for nougat update. The guy was telling me S4 is a flagship phone that's why. I asked him what about Zero 2 that was flagship also. What a pity, until recently also, their camera has been a lie, they just call it 21mp when it's not, imagine such fuckery.

Take a Gionee M series battery, say, 3000 mAh, then take Tecno or infinix of the same 3000 mAh, and you'll realize Gionee flaws them, albeit they're the same rating, my m3mini 4000 mAh is better than mums hot note 4500 mAh.......lies, lies and lies.

People need to stop condoning mediocrity FFS.

I complained very bitterly and tirelessly about their 1.3 quadcore and couldn't buy their last phones, except note 3 and Zero 4, now this one has 1.3 octa also, just see, 1.3........

I'm totally dissapointed
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by barackodam: 3:04am On Apr 25, 2017
ishittu:

It was a Typo from my end, the chipset is 6753
As per the price, you know it ain't their fault as their price are still fair compare to their major competitor, Tecno.

I bet if you see their next upcoming smartphone, you will be force to stay and to say, S2 is really a good phone, buy one or wait for review from bloggers

Bro, I own an infinix phone, ih2, and believe me when I say, I'm more closer to Infinix than you think, more probably even closer than you, but, I've been condoning these things they do, and I've reached my breaking point, they can't tell me their phones aren't made for Techy freak, and only some note 3 or zero 4 is for tech guy. Aside those two phones, and this S2, tell me, since days of x507, any infinix phone that's been clocked higher than 1.3 quadcore. Don't mention zero series please.

So you see? When people were condemning them back then I felt it's choice, but now I realize it's the truth. Take a look at this s2

Better chipset
Better GPU l
More cores, (supposedly though)
Yet, same clock speed. What would it cost them to make it 1.5 and balance the CPU?

I heard, from you, that it's been sold at 60 whatever thousand, that's almost the launch Price of note 3, so why build an unbalanced CPU for such phone? If I'll be spending 65k in this economy for a phone, the phone must be worth it in all ramifications, and all. We've grown past the price now bro, we're about the phone itself, oh, is it not this same Infinix that always has one or another ish with their phones? Lemme remind you

Zero/ Zero 2, SIM card slot
Hot, constantly overheating
Hot note, charging point
Hot 2, battery drainage

Have you forgotten?

That's the Infinix you're proud of? I'm ashamed, honestly speaking, I am, I should be propagating something good and not mediocrity
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 3:35am On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

Bro, I own an infinix phone, ih2, and believe me when I say, I'm more closer to Infinix than you think, more probably even closer than you, but, I've been condoning these things they do, and I've reached my breaking point, they can't tell me their phones aren't made for Techy freak, and only some note 3 or zero 4 is for tech guy. Aside those two phones, and this S2, tell me, since days of x507, any infinix phone that's been clocked higher than 1.3 quadcore. Don't mention zero series please.

So you see? When people were condemning them back then I felt it's choice, but now I realize it's the truth. Take a look at this s2

Better chipset
Better GPU l
Yet, same clock speed. What would it cost them to make it 1.5 and balance the CPU?

I heard, from you, that it's been sold at 60 whatever thousand, that's almost the launch Price of note 3, so why build an unbalanced CPU for such phone? If I'll be spending 65k in this economy for a phone, the phone must be worth it in all ramifications, and all. We've grown past the price now bro, we're about the phone itself, oh, is it not this same Infinix that always has one or another ish with their phones? Lemme remind you

Hot note, charging point
Hot 2, battery drainage

Have you forgotten?

That's the Infinix you're proud of? I'm ashamed, honestly speaking, I am, I should be propagating something good and not mediocrity

Hmmm I understand and feel your pain , I hope your feedback is noted and they will work on something better on the Next Smartphone
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by ishittu: 3:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Isn't she beautiful? cool Infinix S2 #wefiemaster

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by henry007(m): 4:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Watch my unboxing and first look at the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Osaki07:
Yeah..you too just try not to cry..ok? sad #TheRoastergotroasted
HOW?
Osaki07:
Yeah..you too just try not to cry..ok? sad #TheRoastergotroasted
HOW?
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2017
ishittu:
And Please, Let Us have Peace on this thread, see old people cursing up and down

I am sorry if anybody don offend each other cos I obviously make a mistake in the specs shit, Ayam Sorry cry
cry

Guy God bless you.. you're a reasonable person. unlike that undignified excuse for a living creature.. disappointed with infinix.. they could've used the MTK6570T at least.. anyways looking toward to your review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2017
ishittu:

cry
Ok bro..
i can't wait for your review,let's see what infinix s2 is made off wink
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Osaki07: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Ehimzy:

Guy God bless you.. you're a reasonable person. unlike that undignified excuse for a living creature.. disappointed with infinix.. they could've used the MTK6570T at least.. anyways looking toward to your review
Lol grin
so you're still barking
bro stop acting like an homosapien left behind evolution..
.anyway keep barking
Good morning tho
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by FelixFelicis(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

You're being lenient bro, grin grin grin my test phone was actually s4, I heard s4 still releases update, and hot 2 that's just 2yrs back never released and would never have an official nougat update which was the selling point and one of the main reasons why people bought it and I know some people who are innocently still waiting for nougat update. The guy was telling me S4 is a flagship phone that's why. I asked him what about Zero 2 that was flagship also. What a pity, until recently also, their camera has been a lie, they just call it 21mp when it's not, imagine such fuckery.

Take a Gionee M series battery, say, 3000 mAh, then take Tecno or infinix of the same 3000 mAh, and you'll realize Gionee flaws them, albeit they're the same rating, my m3mini 4000 mAh is better than mums hot note 4500 mAh.......lies, lies and lies.

People need to stop condoning mediocrity FFS.

I complained very bitterly and tirelessly about their 1.3 quadcore and couldn't buy their last phones, except note 3 and Zero 4, now this one has 1.3 octa also, just see, 1.3........

I'm totally dissapointed
I wonder o, all the outdated chips is in their factory grin grin They make fvck shit in modern casing, even their flagships and still sell for the value of quality phones.
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Xtianvic(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
ishittu:

Infinix is not Crap, lol I once use Redmi 3 which turns out to be crap but u need to try a #Wefiemaster before condemning the specs on paper

And it is MTK 6753, I made a mistake in the specs which has been corrected
there are alot of things that say it is crap, just like the resolution of a sefie centred screen 720 X 1080 while some others are making 2 resolution. Sefie phone resolution at 720 x 1080? I shake my head in great shock
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Xtianvic(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

Better chipset
Better GPU l

Hot note, charging point
Hot 2, battery drainage

Have you forgotten?

just imagine xiaomi redmi 4a is clocked at at 1.4, 2GB,dhjsfdhdsghd ram, snapdragon/ 16 5b rom, 4G lte, etc price 28k to 32k while infinix note 3 at 66k has no 4g lte in this era. Redmi note 4X clocked at 2.0, 3gb ram, 32gb rom, 4g lte/ snapdragon, is roughly 50k. What stops infinix from clocking their 60k + devices at atleast 1.5
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Xtianvic(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
barackodam:

The first day I saw this phone specs, I complained outrightly, I don't know much about chipset, but I certainly know mt65xx is an old chipset, maybe it's 6753 indeed, but y'know Nigerian bloggers, they just copy and paste without knowing or wanting to know what......

See that one yarning thrash, why would they run a 1.3ghz on a supposed octacore, I mean who does that? undecided

They just create phones anyhow, that phone still has an unbalanced CPU, because GPU, processor and chipset all have to complement each other to give a good performance, even the cores is important.

One would wonder why zero 2 has 8 cores, and still overheats, I mean, imagine these things, I'm fed up with em all.

I think I'll just quit infinix too......

They take us for granted far too much, worst is the price they will tag it
considering at things, infinix phones should sell more than 45k. Those phones are produced in china where all parts can be sourced with great ease, where labour is very cheap, etc do you know Apple and other American based company produce their phones in China and ship it down to America? Why? Due do how cheap labour is there. China has the biggest population and so many people are eager to offer their skill or product at a cheaper rate to shove off competition. So my dear if infinix, tecno and co should go and suit themselves for all i car. Dont eveb be surprised that their so called flag ships may be produced for less than 60 dollars. If you see the specs of phones being sold less than 100 dollars that is less than 32k, you will be shocked of how these guys are ripping us off our hard earn money
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Osaki07:
Lol grin so you're still barking bro stop acting like an homosapien left behind evolution.. . .anyway keep barking Good morning tho
Your opinion
Re: Infinix S2 Aka #wefiemaster Will Be Launched Today (live Pictures And Update) by Ehimzy(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Xtianvic:
just imagine xiaomi redmi 4a is clocked at at 1.4, 2GB,dhjsfdhdsghd ram, snapdragon/ 16 5b rom, 4G lte, etc price 28k to 32k while infinix note 3 at 66k has no 4g lte in this era. Redmi note 4X clocked at 2.0, 3gb ram, 32gb rom, 4g lte/ snapdragon, is roughly 50k. What stops infinix from clocking their 60k + devices at atleast 1.5

Bro . they buy these chip clocked like this straight from MTK.. they can't be over clocked.. they're meant for low end phones..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.