Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem (32974 Views)

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Thobiy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
it is well
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by aleeyus(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
superemmy:
The only race known for Alaye Owo mida... Omo otas and Agbero Lords of Ajasa. Afo...
nja

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by bukitt: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
princechurchill:
If they start looting shops having it mind they are targeting the Easterners

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Dunces.

See them, getting an erection over easterners.

Your people are being killed and you're worried about easterners.

Hausa/fulani kill your people... But you're more concerned with easterners.

How do you guys even think?

I would have committed suicide if I were Yoruba.
why won't you commit suicide before wen d fulanis re busy yanshing ur mama and sisters inside bush

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
The most Arrogant area in Lagos
I fear that area like...
After that area na Oshodi
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
Othes area for Lagos, Na small case.
Where all Omotas and Agberos Originated from
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention

There is nothing Ambode can do if they don't decide by their selves to become better people ..I am sure for years they have been glorifying thuggrism

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Baroba(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Life is worthless in Nigeria. People kill anyhow and go unpunished.

One soul dies in america, UK, the whole world almost shuts down.

Fifty die in Nigeria , nothing happens untill we are given the next episodes of death to talk about for a few hours and forget. Pathetic!

You know why, because it's the poor killing each other, and Nigerian so calledleader don't give a damn..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
folarinmiles:

why won't you commit suicide before wen d fulanis re busy yanshing ur mama and sisters inside bush

bla bla bla ...

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Benekruku(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lagos!

Center of touts!

Before u crucify me, Am a core Lagosian!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Dalastically: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonja why

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
celestialAgent:
If it's not island, please dont invite me to lagos

Too many frustrated people in that city. #TeamIbadan

I simply won't go past Ikeja airport.

#TeamIbadan

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by henocherry18: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention
Idi oro is not a place to train children

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Danosaur007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
So Mushin is located in the East. Instead of us to condemn the activities of the hooligans, you are busy trying to tribalise the whole thing. Do you want to tell me that we do not have touts in Igboland also?
I am an Igbo man like you and I know that from Onitsha down through to Aba, we Igbos also have our our own fair share street urchins and miscreants.

You'll go far with this your plain mind. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by XerXers: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is nothing Ambode can do if they don't decide by their selves to become better people ..I am sure for years they have been glorifying thuggrism
Ambode is demolishing everywhere to rid Lagos of miscreants instead of encouraging his afonja brethren on how to get busy and be useful. has anything changed after all demolitions??

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Adecks01(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Imagine what poor,Jobless,hungry youths have turned themselves into.....!;( ;(
if they are jail tomorrow you'll still see people with placards on the street...
God help us
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=VladDracula post=55868029]
Iyanaipaja no too hot like that. Where u put ikorodu? That place na the den of kidnappers and militants. Even military men sef dey fear go there. Ajegunle nko (the original aj city) na to just maintain your level for that place. Too rugged for my liking.[/quo

when last did you visit Aj or pass through Aj ?/

Aj is calm and peaceful now . don't say things you don't know .
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by frisky2good(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja

Abeg nothing dey Iyana Ipaja jare.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by frisky2good(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Idi oro is not a place to even train a dog talkless of children.

henocherry18:

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

bla bla bla ...
Go and ask ur boss, the fulanis/Hausa wetin dere eye see for Ife.
dey wi be fvckin ur mommy inside bush u won't talk, u wi run to Lagos to hide and after selling expired gala for a month, u start claiming hw ur fada filled d lagoon wit water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by collab: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ambode should try to clean IDI Oro by taking over all the old houses and turn the place to football pitch. Itesiwaju Eko.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by JideAmuGiaka: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
VladDracula:

Iyanaipaja no too hot like that. Where u put ikorodu? That place na the den of kidnappers and militants. Even military men sef dey fear go there. Ajegunle nko (the original aj city) na to just maintain your level for that place. Too rugged for my liking.

I think Ajegunle don dey calm down unlike before.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by goslowgoslow(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
princechurchill:
If they start looting shops having it mind they are targeting the Easterners
You are such a slowpoke
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by ElDadd: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Toecyn:

What of Isale Eko, Ijora Badia........ Ojuelegba shouldn't even be in top 5

Azzin ehn..

Obalende boys.

Lagos island..

#Respect!
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by kachi105(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dat area and fight are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Dc4life(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
blazetitov:
Mushin things. Na their way.

Idi Oro in particular needs to be cleansed. Too many lazy boys working as touts/cultists harassing traders for levies.

A home to all kind of hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by eternalcity(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
They should just cut mushin and other similar flash points and throw it inside the ocean make people rest.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by eternalcity(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
But to be sincere, Yoruba kids and Hausa kids are two of the worst trained in Nigeria. Yorubas can prostrate to greet because it is a part of them, but they are very lawless and poorly trained.

No beef intended.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Moreoffaith(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja

Bro pls exclude iyana ipaja from the list cos for over 10 years now nothing of such has happen in that area.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by NoToPile: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mushin angry

That's how I rented an apartment at Idiaraba when I did a short course at Luth , if its not fighting today its another thing tomorrow, therr was a day my nurse roommate had to hide under a traders table when she was caught in the wahala.

One saturday they had to lock the CMUL gate and when I wanted to step out the security peeps told me to call someone and ask if the fracas has ended on my street.

Randomly hearing gunshots nko, seems normal there
Always fighting

I jejely packed my load and left after my programme

And to think Idiaraba is not even the central mushim itself , its the overflow that does get to that place. Can't even attempt living around idi oro.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Idi Oro is d home for street children in Lagos. These boiz and gals comes from every part of southwest Nigeria and even frm d east. Since feeding is not a problem in Lagos because there are easy jobs for dem which includes Kaya(headloading), bus conductors and shadow(calling passengers into buses), they keep recruiting their friends frm home. Its only a matter of time before they selfdestruct due to pair pressure, drugs n hooliganism which in turns having to make them join gangs to survive because a tree cant make a forest. The govt really to focus on street children o because as a caregiver under an NGO during my service year, i know wat dis children are capable of talkless of a fully grown adult that had survived the street for 20years and more.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by ODAROOMS(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Moreoffaith:

Bro pls exclude iyana ipaja from the list cos for over 10 years now nothing of such has happen in that area.
[qu
frisky2good:

Abeg nothing dey Iyana Ipaja jare.
ot
Moreoffaith:

e a
henocherry18:

u
SalamRushdie:

th
mamatayour:
ketu- mile 12 nko? Where e come remain to stay?
Toecyn:

What of Isale Eko, Ijora Badia........ Ojuelegba shouldn't even be in top 5
or
VladDracula:

Iyanaipaja no too hot like that. Where u put ikorodu? That place na the den of kidnappers and militants. Even military men sef dey fear go there. Ajegunle nko (the original aj city) na to just maintain your level for that place. Too rugged for my liking.
=femi4 post=55867966]Isale Eko is missing[/quote]u are all right
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Day11(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
snookcg:
Idi Oro is d home for street children in Lagos. These boiz and gals comes from every part of southwest Nigeria and even frm d east. Since feeding is not a problem in Lagos because there are easy jobs for dem which includes Kaya(headloading), bus conductors and shadow(calling passengers into buses), they keep recruiting their friends frm home. Its only a matter of time before they selfdestruct due to pair pressure, drugs n hooliganism which in turns having to make them join gangs to survive because a tree cant make a forest. The govt really to focus on street children o because as a caregiver under an NGO during my service year, i know wat dis children are capable of talkless of a fully grown adult that had survived the street for 20years and more.

Brilliant

One bottle of bajinotu for my guy! sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
folarinmiles:

Go and ask ur boss, the fulanis/Hausa wetin dere eye see for Ife.
dey wi be fvckin ur mommy inside bush u won't talk, u wi run to Lagos to hide and after selling expired gala for a month, u start claiming hw ur fada filled d lagoon wit water

bla bla bla ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) / Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.