Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem (33309 Views)

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by mywells: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
most of them áre from ibadan and Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by sshalom(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
So Mushin is located in the East. Instead of us to condemn the activities of these hooligans, you are busy trying to tribalise the whole thing. Do you want to tell me that we do not have touts in Igboland also?
I am an Igbo man like you and I know that from Onitsha down through to Aba, we Igbos also have our our own fair share of street urchins, thugs, touts, rogues, hooligans and miscreants.

This is the way to think and reason if we must succeed as a nation!
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by MENELIK1: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
folarinmiles:

Go and ask ur boss, the fulanis/Hausa wetin dere eye see for Ife.
dey wi be fvckin ur mommy inside bush u won't talk, u wi run to Lagos to hide and after selling expired gala for a month, u start claiming hw ur fada filled d lagoon wit water
Haba! pity the Osu people nau!
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by jaybim: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is another reason poor people remain poor. What did the poor market woman selling her oil and Gari jejely do to the warring parties? Politicians wey de use dia destiny play table tennis dey, Dem no see Dem. Smh

"How boldly the lizard struts before the pigeon when it was the eagle he boasted it will confront"... Wole Soyinka.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by ebby9z(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
The most Arrogant area in Lagos
I fear that area like...
After that area na Oshodi
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
Othes area for Lagos, Na small case.
Where all Omotas and Agberos Originated from
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention

Be like say you never reach Ikorodu undecided
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Langbasa: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
see where ure so slow
Talking of violence i thought ur kind shud be ashamed . imagine all these bany factory yeastetners claiming decent.. . a look at kuje prison shud remind u of ur director of violence . itwas in IMO that a notorious armed robbers would dare to attack court room n rescue the accused fellow.
Yes u are right on that but u don't seem to understand my point,Whenever there is violence in any part of lagos igbos are always the target,their shops are either burnt down or looted but in the east whenever there is violence(i can't dispute that,violence happens everywhere)the easterners also bear the brunt yes because the igbos are the ones doing buy and sell than any other tribe so there shops are burnt and looted as well but the yorubas are protected by this same igbos,yes we the igbos are hostile to ourselves but when it comes to a stranger we don't joke with them,we welcome other tribes more than we do ourselves,go and do your research.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by CONFAMA: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
superemmy:

Ehya I'm sorry for your miseries. Just end ur life and let us rest

Your father will soon kill himself because of the problems you create for him everywhere... No wonder everybody calls you "problem child".
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Kruzilano(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention
you no mention cele, itire.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by obiezed: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
So Mushin is located in the East. Instead of us to condemn the activities of these hooligans, you are busy trying to tribalise the whole thing. Do you want to tell me that we do not have touts in Igboland also?
I am an Igbo man like you and I know that from Onitsha down through to Aba, we Igbos also have our our own fair share of street urchins, thugs, touts, rogues, hooligans and miscreants.
You ,Igbo??,ROTFLMAO,now I ve seen it all.
Like we don't know your antecedence, anybody in doubt,check this faker's previous posts and you would know what I mean.you are about as Igbo as the pope is Pakistani.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by obiezed: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
sshalom:

This is the way to think and reason if we must succeed as a nation!
Ain't this what y'all would love to hear,My gosh,you guys are so gullible.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Rotimi16(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
what of Fadeyi?
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Dopeluiz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
u think Lagosian sabi easterners abi?? u must be that slow in thinking. come to lagos u will see that easterners are irrelevant
u are just as tribalistic as he is
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by koladebrainiac(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Langbasa:
Yes u are right on that but u don't seem to understand my point,Whenever there is violence in any part of lagos igbos are always the target,their shops are either burnt down or looted but in the east whenever there is violence(i can't dispute that,violence happens everywhere)the easterners also bear the brunt yes because the igbos are the ones doing buy and sell than any other tribe so there shops are burnt and looted as well but the yorubas are protected by this same igbos,yes we the igbos are hostile to ourselves but when it comes to a stranger we don't joke with them,we welcome other tribes more than we do ourselves,go and do your research.
please name one. help me i cant remember one .when was that
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by juman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
superemmy:
The only race known for Alaye Owo mida... Jobless but employed Omo otas and Agbero Lords of Ajasa.

There are so many unemployed people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by esosa4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
teelaw4life:
Nawao, I'm currently house hunting and saw some dirt cheap houses at Mushin, i no even look am twice. Mushin, even while i stayed at yaba, has always been a hotspot and haven for touts and cultists. The same thingngoes for surulere.

Why u leaving yaba? I was thinking yaba is good 2 stay on the mainland or it isn't?

What's d cost of a 2bedroom flat in yaba ntw?
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by teelaw4life(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
esosa4real:

Why u leaving yaba? I was thinking yaba is good 2 stay on the mainland or it isn't?

What's d cost of a 2bedroom flat in yaba ntw?

I meant while i stayed at yaba, i always heard about stories of rioting and ganag fights in mushin, fadeyi and even onipanu.
Yaba is quite close to these area. But yaba was relatively safe back then around 2008 and 2009. 10:30pm i can still go to places like empire to get beer and watch match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.