Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem (32949 Views)

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by gendebs(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
VladDracula:

Iyanaipaja no too hot like that. Where u put ikorodu? That place na the den of kidnappers and militants. Even military men sef dey fear go there. Ajegunle nko (the original aj city) na to just maintain your level for that place. Too rugged for my liking.

Ajegunle has never been known for rascality, Aj city is known for people been fearless because the area is dominated by the southerners.

Mushin is the home and hub for the highest rascal and street hurshin in Lagos followed by Oshodi (Thanks to Mc Oluomo that restored tranqulity at oshodi).
After this two areas we can mention Alapere, Fadeyi, Bariga, isale-eko, okoko
The rest dey learn near this mentioned area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Langbasa: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
So Mushin is located in the East. Instead of us to condemn the activities of these hooligans, you are busy trying to tribalise the whole thing. Do you want to tell me that we do not have touts in Igboland also?
I am an Igbo man like you and I know that from Onitsha down through to Aba, we Igbos also have our our own fair share of street urchins, thugs, touts, rogues, hooligans and miscreants.
But they don't misbehave like this criminal afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by caprini1: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
femi4:
Isale Eko is missing
The guy Na newbie....the whole Lagos island is like a time bomb,just don't pull the trigger.,compared to the areas he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by bosunmi17(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mushin state....... Hood of lyf...... Tough at times but ther ar places worth living there..... Mushines in the house can testify to dat...
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by jordinsparkles(f): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
those easterners again
Is like your brain has left your skull....did they mention Easterners..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Langbasa: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
folarinmiles:

Then let d easterners go to the east na. Na by force to stay in the West?
You are an i.diot,so yoruba people no dey igboland? Don't start a war u can't finish o.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Langbasa: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
u think Lgosian know easterners abi?? u must be that slow in thinking. come to lagos u will see that easterners are irrelevant
And the yorubas are relevant? Keep fooling urself,in lagos the yorubas are known for their knack for violence and owoda syndrome,fighting for land that does not belong to them,is that what u call relevance? U need rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Langbasa:
You are an i.diot,so yoruba people no dey igboland? Don't start a war u can't finish o.
How many yorubas dey Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by maclatunji: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
So Mushin is located in the East. Instead of us to condemn the activities of these hooligans, you are busy trying to tribalise the whole thing. Do you want to tell me that we do not have touts in Igboland also?
I am an Igbo man like you and I know that from Onitsha down through to Aba, we Igbos also have our our own fair share of street urchins, thugs, touts, rogues, hooligans and miscreants.

Onitsha touts dey craze well-well. Never been to Aba before so I would not know.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by iambakay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
The most Arrogant area in Lagos
I fear that area like...
After that area na Oshodi
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
Othes area for Lagos, Na small case.
Where all Omotas and Agberos Originated from
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention
hmm bros if you are really willing to experience real vices you should visit ikorodu !! From kidnapping,oil theft,badoo cult and other cults victimization. you will fall in love with ibeshe And isawo straight away
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by CONFAMA: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
superemmy:
The only race known for Alaye Owo mida... Jobless but employed Omo otas and Agbero Lords of Ajasa. Afo...

All ipob youths are bastardddd baby factory products born of abokkki fathers who raped their ipob mothers during the Nigerian civil war

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by CONFAMA: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Umu ndi afonja sef

All ipob youths are bastardddd baby factory products born of abokkki fathers who raped their ipob mothers during the Nigerian civil war

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by AngelicBeing: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
That area they dey always fear me whenever I'm going to Costain following that axis
I believe Ambode will do Something serious about that area, that place needs serious Attention
True that cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by YomiTee123(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
ijesha nah him worst pass
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by superemmy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONFAMA:

Why you dey vex?
Are you an Afonja Criminal?
Why you dey ejaculate?
Alaye farabale

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Langbasa: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
folarinmiles:

How many yorubas dey Igbo land?
Come to onitsha only and see yorubas doing their business without any harrasment.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by jaido007: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
Agege?
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by oyonu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
We have been confined inside the house since morning due to this fighting. Honestly mushin is just something else. My barber shop and some other peeps house have been burnt down. Thank God for SARS na my street remain to enter
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Gcares(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
NoToPile:
Mushin angry

That's how I rented an apartment at Idiaraba when I did a short course at Luth , if its not fighting today its another thing tomorrow, therr was a day my nurse roommate had to hide under a traders table when she was caught in the wahala.

One saturday they had to lock the CMUL gate and when I wanted to step out the security peeps told me to call someone and ask if the fracas has ended on my street.

Randomly hearing gunshots nko, seems normal there
Always fighting

I jejely packed my load and left after my programme

And to think Idiaraba is not even the central mushim itself , its the overflow that does get to that place. Can't even attempt living around idi oro.
Present day Idi-araba is no longer a trouble spot.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by oyonu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
collab:
Ambode should try to clean IDI Oro by taking over all the old houses and turn the place to football pitch. Itesiwaju Eko.
I second this your motion. Let the govt take over the houses including where I stay. Thank God am no more in Idioro just a me for easter break and this bullshit is happening. The worst part is the landlords do not care
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by CONFAMA: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
superemmy:

I dey vex because I am an IPOB Cannibal

I am ggay and I love ejaculating inside men's anuss

No wonder...you have so many problems. Pele tie... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by cheal(f): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja

Agege is missing
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by egokudiowomoney: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
wetin I wan ask u now na secret o,na confidential matter,no tell anybody,na between me and you.just tell me where in lagos you reside or which state you reside in Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by koladebrainiac(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Langbasa:
And the yorubas are relevant? Keep fooling urself,in lagos the yorubas are known for their knack for violence and owoda syndrome,fighting for land that does not belong to them,is that what u call relevance? U need rehabilitation.
see where ure so slow
Talking of violence i thought ur kind shud be ashamed . imagine all these bany factory yeastetners claiming decent.. . a look at kuje prison shud remind u of ur director of violence . itwas in IMO that a notorious armed robbers would dare to attack court room n rescue the accused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
GOD BLESS YOU..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by mrdino(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mushin
I fear that area like...
After Na Bariga
After na ojuelegba
Follow by Iyanapaja
The list is not complete without Ikorodu.
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by superemmy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONFAMA:

No wonder...you have so many problems. Pele tie... grin

There's only one word used to clasify your kind - FooL
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by CONFAMA: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
superemmy:

There's only one word used to clasify your kind - FooL

Cry me a river grin

Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by superemmy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONFAMA:

My father is a gay Bastard who bleeped our housemaid, my mother is a street LovePeddler standing around allen avenue evrynight looking for customer

I'm gay now, i need help. My ass is being bleeped by my neighbours. I'm tired of this world maybe i need to end it all in the nearest Lagoon grin

Ehya I'm sorry for your miseries. Just end ur life and let us rest
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by skiloto(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Your head dey there. your type of brains is what we need in this generation to locate our exact problem and solve it
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by skiloto(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
see where ure so slow
Talking of violence i thought ur kind shud be ashamed . imagine all these bany factory yeastetners claiming decent.. . a look at kuje prison shud remind u of ur director of violence . itwas in IMO that a notorious armed robbers would dare to attack court room n rescue the accused fellow.
abi o oooooo
Re: Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mushim - the cult gang capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim / 29-Year-Old Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.